Game-On! (Renewed Interest)

Started by OHWceta, April 11, 2013, 11:55:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

apygoos

well this fell flat on its face

SpiralSpider

Hmm... is this still going? If so, I'd like to throw my hat in.  :-)
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

apygoos

since the GM rebooted this RP, not a single post was made in the new threads, unfortunate to say. I thought up the pokemon parody world and everything :/
I personally think it shouldn't have been rebooted, there was no need to. im pretty sure thats what killed it.

OHWceta

Yeah..... nobody posted in the official RP thread.....ever. I started it but noone posted.

it's linked to....and I'm pretty sure I PMed the link to everyone as well as posted it in all my threads.
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Oldknight

Yeah I think it was the reboot that killed it

Ember Star

Quote from: OHWceta on June 18, 2013, 06:14:54 PM
Yeah..... nobody posted in the official RP thread.....ever. I started it but noone posted.

it's linked to....and I'm pretty sure I PMed the link to everyone as well as posted it in all my threads.
you didn't pm me about it, but I hit a stress block about that time and I'm just now getting back in the game.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

OHWceta

I guess the PMs didnt get through.

It's going to be a little while before I have internet access to post, I just finished moving halfway across the country.

Since I'm sure we lost a few people, the game is open again to anyone who,s interested. I'll try to get organized  when my internet is back up.
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm