So Apparently I Suck at Video Games...

Started by LunarSage, September 09, 2012, 03:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

For those who move on from console to PC, Steam is THE SHIT!

Lots of deals and sometimes they slash prices on even new games.

Chris Brady

Quote from: LunarSage on September 11, 2012, 03:48:12 AM
Eh, maybe I'm looking at it as "back in the day" I didn't really have to buy video games (my mom bought them for me since I was a kid) and nowadays $60-$70 is not something I can casually spend on entertainment. 

I still maintain that systems are ridiculously expensive nowadays.  When I was a teenager, if I had $600 I'd have been using it to buy my first car, not buy a video game console.

No, 600 can't get you anything but street junk...  How the times have changed.

And for the record, I play Arkham City and Asylum on my PS3...  Which shows you how much I suck...  I have problems with a CONTROLLER!
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Shjade

Quote from: Chris Brady on September 11, 2012, 02:00:20 PM
And for the record, I play Arkham City and Asylum on my PS3...  Which shows you how much I suck...  I have problems with a CONTROLLER!

*shun shun shun* ;p
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Chris Brady

Quote from: Shjade on September 12, 2012, 12:50:58 AM
*shun shun shun* ;p
Yeah, well, my rig can barely handle Guild Wars 2 on medium settings, what do you think B:AC would do to the old girl?

I don't feel like cleaning up exploded computer than you.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Koren

I would be a PC gamer, but I like the games that are on playstation, the exlcusives and stuff and I love the playstation controller more then anything.

That and the fact that I can hook it up to my TV and stuff.

The only thing I have steam for is audio surf and super meat boy, and super meat boy makes EVERYONE a shit gamer. haha. thats one hard game

Chris Brady

I almost wish I had an Xbox for Mark of The Ninja, but sadly, there's nothing I really want on it otherwise.  Not that I have the money to buy one anyway.  Not unless I win the lottery or something,

Shjade

Quote from: Chris Brady on September 12, 2012, 07:10:29 AM
Yeah, well, my rig can barely handle Guild Wars 2 on medium settings, what do you think B:AC would do to the old girl?

I don't feel like cleaning up exploded computer than you.

What, no, the shunning was for being bad with a controller...

Bah, nevermind. ;p
◕/◕'s

Chris Brady

Oh?

Um...

I'll be over there...

*Puts on Dunce Cap*

Sasquatch421

You must remember as well that a lot of people say things on the net that are not true... I mean I can say that I beat Demon Souls on the hardest difficulty without dying and most likely it would be a lie.... Though there would be a very slim chance that it's true. I play games for enjoyment and story so I usually play at easiest difficulty for the story at least. Then I go harder for challenge, or just go for story again depending on the game...

My computer can still handle Icewind Dale II so I'm good.... Though Borderlands 2 comes out next week....*sigh* I still haven't finished The Witcher 2, Mass Effect 3 or Dead Island yet... I'll still pick it up though and maybe Tekken Tag 2.... Oh! I almost forgot DOA 5!

Shjade

Quote from: Sasquatch421 on September 13, 2012, 07:31:53 PM
You must remember as well that a lot of people say things on the net that are not true... I mean I can say that I beat Demon Souls on the hardest difficulty without dying and most likely it would be a lie....
This also is a true thing.
◕/◕'s

Braioch

If it would make you feel better Lunar, you could always play a fighting game with me ^_^

I seriously SUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK at fighting games, Mortal Kombat, Bloody Roar, Def Jam, you name it, I suck. Very frustrating playing through Def Jam and playing on easy, all the meanwhile going "THIS IS EASY?!" Then comes my roommate who cranks the difficulty to max and whoops all kinds of ass, so much hatred, sooooo soooo much.

Just don't play Smash Bros on the Wii against me, I'm actually rather formidable. Especially if I choose Zelda or Ganondorf.

I'm actually quite good at a lot of shooting games, before I lost everything because of gamertag issues, I had Professional beat almost completely on RE5, and when I was playing Halo back in the day, I was pretty damn kick ass at that as well.

Just comes down to you and your player style really.
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]