Three's Company (sort of) FFM (looking for F as third)

Started by rpguy37, December 01, 2013, 09:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rpguy37

Hi all!

Have a craving for a realistic scene. The plot goes kind of like this:

Two women are best friends for many years, so close they share everything. At some point they become lovers, but not openly.  They are both bi and still date men, only real interest in women is each other. In college they get an apartment together. And being of almost the same height and build they share outfits, do most everything together, BFFs in every way.

Then one girl falls in love with a boy. The friend accepts him and and they all get along rather well. They date for a few years and decide to get married right out of college. The plan is the new hubby will move into their 2 bedroom apartment at least until the lease is up and they can get their own place, maybe for another year to save up for a house. Seems like a good idea, but maybe tight for a while.

The girls have a bit more in mind though. The friend insists they "share everything." Now here I see the plot going one of two ways. Either both girls agree and plot to seduce him, either together, or the friend separately then eventually all together. Or the friend seduces the new husband without the wife's consent and who knows what happens when husband and wife both find out the friend is sleeping with both of them.

Looking for either a woman to play both parts or two women for a small group.
[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

rpguy37

[tr][td]

RedEve

Interesting premise. I would perhaps be interested to play both roles.
But I have so many active games that this would have to move pretty slowly for me to commit to it.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

rpguy37

Hi RedEve!

Wouldn't mind a slow posting rate.  I have another writing partner interested in this also, would you be willing to play one role and she plays the other?
[tr][td]

RedEve

Unfortunately I have since taken on some new games and it might not be the best time for me to start this game.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

rpguy37

No worries, let me know if you change your mind!
[tr][td]

curvyprincess

This sounds interesting and could be complicated.  I would be interested in discussing with you.
[/url]

Tanken Sai

Would like to talk it out more. And look over the DOS and don'ts of all parties involved.  Could be fun. >:)
May the goddess watch over you

rpguy37

So Tanken Sai & Curvyprincess, what thoughts do you have on Do's and Don'ts?

Either of you have a preference on which role to play?
[tr][td]

Tanken Sai

Being a third party I guess the non married friend.

curvyprincess

Do we want to have the other female move in, verses, the husband move in.  Might be easier to explain. Possibly also she is jealous of the arrangement and wants to disrupt it.
[/url]

rpguy37

[tr][td]

Tanken Sai

Yeah and we both posted and idea of our characters to watch other. Let's see your guy RP. *smirks wickedly* then we will repost ours here.

rpguy37

Jim is a nice guy, always polite and accommodating. He's madly in love with his new wife/fiancĂ© and excited to move in with her and her best friend.  They've had a fairly vanilla relationship to this point but he's a closet sub and always looking to go out of his way to make things special for her.  He gets along with her best friend, but thinks it's a little odd how close they are.  Not that he's jealous or threatened or anything by their relationship, he just doesnt understand it completely.

Open Likes: cuddling, oral, handjobs, vanilla sex
Secret cravings: D/s, bondage, femdom
[tr][td]

Tanken Sai

Grace Mason
5'6
42c
freelancer journalist
Roommate/ part time girlfriend of her friend that has just gotten married.
Has been asked to move in with the happy couple and plans to shake things up if she can.
( can be changed around to for who ever moves in. )
Dislikes:  milk play, rape, gore and bathroom play.

And here is our other player.
Quote from: curvyprincess on October 26, 2016, 01:30:15 PM

Zoey Johnson, newly married to Jim.

Zoey is Five feet four inches tall. A natural 34dd cup.  She currently is a group personal trainer and works out of a Gym. 
Dislikes:  Non consent, gore, bathroom.

rpguy37

Sooooo....

Bumping for a third to join me and Tanken Sai...

Any takers?
[tr][td]

Tanken Sai

* leans against the wall* I think I scare people. 

rpguy37

[tr][td]

Tanken Sai

I hope so, i dont bite unless they ask me too.*grins wickedly*

rpguy37

Just throwing out there to potential players that the posted characters can be changed if necessary.

Also I tend to play on the sub side of the spectrum.
[tr][td]

rpguy37

[tr][td]

Tanken Sai

Will even play the girlfriend and the new person can play the suducer.

SlipperySue

Based on the previous version, and if accepted further details can be added.

Zoey Johnson, newly married to Jim.

Zoey is five feet six inches tall. A natural 36DD.  She currently is a group personal trainer at the local gym, where she works out herself.

Dislikes: Nonconsensual, Gore or Violence, Bathroom or other waste products, animals

rpguy37

Hi Sue!

Thanks for the interest! Would love to have you join our little group!

Are there any specifics you'd all like to iron out?

Opening scene? Kinks? Relationships or history between the characters?
[tr][td]

SlipperySue

Seems entirely reasonable that Zoey and Jim, have invited her former roommate to come live with them.

Perhaps his family gave them his grand parents old house on their marriage, and they decide that Grace shouldn't be paying rent for the old apartment when she could move in with them, as they have plenty of room after all.