High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Elsa

"No way! We definitely shouldn't invite him!" texted Hina. "He's, like, in his 40s! I feel bad for him, yes, but that's just way too weird... Besides what if he's not high, but insane? He could hurt someone..."

RadiantMind

He tipped the ipad over so Hina could see

Queen Elsa

Hina saw the article and giggled. "Poor guy..."

azzmeister89

"how do we let him off lightly though? if he's insane he could go nuts when you tell him no" he paused again and then sent "when you get this text tell him its been canceled"

Queen Elsa

"Can do." Hina confirmed.

azzmeister89

putting his phone away Aaron rested his head on his desk, with that crisis over he was back to square one........ bored, he groaned again

Queen Elsa

Hina looked at the janitor and said, "Sorry, but... Ummmm... the party's been cancelled."

Boxy

Keith promptly exploded into candy and confetti, revealing his true identity as a pinata.

Queen Elsa

Boxy, can you please try to stick to the plot, and not do so many... I dunno, off things... I can't speak for anyone else, but it's really throwing me off.

RadiantMind

Quote from: Naruhinagirl on July 04, 2012, 02:19:13 PM
Boxy, can you please try to stick to the plot, and not do so many... I dunno, off things... I can't speak for anyone else, but it's really throwing me off.

Agreed

Queen Elsa

I mean, it's nothing against you, Boxy. You're my friend. I just can't write with all these strange plot twists coming into play.

Boxy

Queen Elsa

It's alright. Just cool it down with the twists, ok?

Gavlois

((Whoa there I am a little late guys. I've been occupied these last few days. Mind if i join in now?))

Naoko walks out of the student council room, books in hand. The student council orientation was quite uneventful, though it did give him all the information he needed to be a part of the student body organization that was responsible for organizing and running school events. At first, he did it only because his parents wanted him to just for the prestige, but after hearing about the things they do, it sounded really quite fun. Walking to the classroom, he sees his new schoolmates. He walks over to them and waves.

"Hey everyone! You all excited for the new school year?"
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina looks at Naoko, puzzled. "I've never seen you here before. Are you new?"

RadiantMind

Siegfried looked a Naoko "you're the student council guy right? the... treasurer?"

azzmeister89

As his history class ended Aaron began to walk towards the class where his three friends were, just as he turned a corner he saw three of the senior students pushing around one of the freshmen, all his classmates who were mostly girls stood backed against the wall,some of them crying and others pleading with the upper class-men to stop.
"hey what do you think your doing?" Aaron walked over to them grabbing one of the seniors by the wrist with a grip like iron
"this is none of your business" the boy tried to wrench his arm free but when he found he couldn't he let the freshman go and tried to punch Aaron.

not seeing it coming in time Aaron tried to side step the punch but got caught by his eye then as he regained his footing putting in one of his own which caused the senior to stagger back and fall over himself, seeing there "leader" taken down so easily the other two ran off, leaving there friend in the dust, when he noticed his allies gone he too ran off
"haha serves them right" Aaron laughed as he helped the freshman up then feeling his now bruising eye "that's gonna hurt later"
"thanks" he said
"dont mention it" with that Aaron walked away giving the boy a pat on the shoulder and then headed off towards his friends classroom.

Queen Elsa

Hina hears the commotion out in the hallway and looks curious. "What's that noise?"

RadiantMind

Sieg stepped out of the classroom with Hina and looked at Aaron "Want me to beat someone up?"

azzmeister89

grinning at Seig's offer Aaron shook his head, gesturing to the three running seniors "its all handled although if anyone has anything cold i can put on my eye that wouldn't go amiss" he chuckled to himself then leaning against the wall he slid down it with a wince as he rubbed his now dark purple eye
"so how about it hina? do i still look pretty?" he made kissing noises at her with his playful grin and then laughed.

Queen Elsa

Hina blushe and giggled. "Well, you sure do look purple..." She playfully stuck her tongue out at him. "We should take you to the nurse."

RadiantMind

Sieg pats Hina's shoulder "You do that, I have something I need to do" He starts walking in the general direction of where the seniors ran

Queen Elsa

Hina nods and says, "Be careful Sig..." She helps Aaron up, and helps him to the nurse's office."

azzmeister89

staggering up again Aaron put his hand up to examin his eye again, when he took his hand away he saw a hint of blood "looks like then one who got me was wearing a ring" he said with an expression and tone that was a mixture of both amusement and shock.

Queen Elsa

"It'll be okay Aaron..." Hina comforted him as the nurse examined his eye. "That's a nasty injury you got there..." said the nurse. "How'd you get it?"