Lost at Sea - A family Incest Story Still looking for youngest child!

Started by Blinkin, April 18, 2015, 08:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

It had been a brutal year for the Stevens family and after 25 years of marriage, Mr. and Mrs. Stevens decided that it was time to take advantage of the last real chance for a family vacation. Splurging on the bonuses from their jobs, the family leased a boat with all of the bells and whistles for a two week cruise in the Caribbean. Fun, sun and all of the exotic locations that they could squeeze in without letting things get too stressed.

The first week was exciting and had the makings of a vacation of a lifetime… then a sudden, unseasonable storm swept through the area and the not too tiny craft was tossed! If not for the courage of… oops, wrong programming, no SS Minnow here. ;) But, you get the idea. The family wakes the next morning to discover that the boat is grounded, badly hulled and the communications system ruined. On the bright side, the island seems to have everything that they would need until rescue arrives and the island is actually quite lovely, as deserted islands go and exploration promises to provide hours, if not days of enjoyment.

Admittedly, some of the fruit seems a little odd, but it’s recognizable as non-toxic and there’s enough wild game for protein… but the sweet fruit has an unanticipated side-effect. It goes unnoticed for a few days, but the more that they consume, the more the sexes notice each other and the more difficult it gets to ignore nature’s urges. How long will it be before the first line is crossed when there’s no-one around but the parents and siblings?

the nitty gritty

1.   This is an incest game. That means that siblings and parents will be having sex. If this doesn’t interest you, please move on.
2.   As E allows characters as young as 16, I’ll allow characters as young as 16. Again, if this doesn’t interest you…
3.   The sex of the player and the character that they play are open to whatever the player wants. If this doesn’t interest you, see above.
4.   Unlike every other incest game that I’ve seen, there will not be a set of twins. I find that usually, twins just focus on each other and I like to see more than that.
5.   The intention is to have a mother, a father and up to 4 children ranging between the ages of 16 to 23 in roughly equal numbers. This means that if there are 2 males, there will be no more than 3 females. If we get 3 males, no more than 4 females. The ideal is 2 sons and 2 daughters but it’s not a hard rule.
6.   I’m looking for reliable, dedicated people who can post at least twice a week. You can post more, but if you can’t post twice a week, please move on. If you can’t devote time to the story long term, please move on to another group.

Roles:

Father: Richard Stevens (46)(Uebelator)
Mother: Wendy Stevens (42) (Blinkin)
Oldest Child; Daughter: Rachel Stevens (22) (Doomsday)
2nd Child; Son: Tyler Stevens (21) (Thais)
3rd child; Daughter: Sophie (18) (SlipperySue)
Youngest Child; Daughter: Amanda (16) (Etherealgirl)

At this time, there is space for a 5th child, although I would prefer a son if a 5th was accepted, to balance things out. Said child could be any of the following ages: 17, 19, 20.
Character Sheet

[i]The Vitals[/i]

[b]Name:[/b] (Include any nick or pet names used)
[b]Played By:[/b]
[b]Family Position:[/b] (Father, oldest son, etc)
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]

[i]The Physical[/i]

[b]Physical Description:[/b] (A photo is nice, but a detailed description is required.)
[b]Distinguishing Marks:[/b] (Tattoo’s, piercings, birthmarks, etc)
[b]Attributes:[/b] (Penis Size, measurements, etc)

[i]The Mental[/i]

[b]Personality:[/b] (Describe the characters outlook, quirks, attitudes, etc)
[b]Likes:[/b] (List 5 non-sexual things that the character enjoys)
[b]Dislikes:[/b] (List 5 non-sexual things that the character dislikes)

[i]The Story[/i]

[b]Background:[/b] (Tell us about the character’s backstory)
[b]Sexual Experience:[/b] (Is the character a virgin, minimally experienced, moderately, etc)
[b]Kinks/Fetishes:[/b] (Anything that the character particularly enjoys sexually?)
[b]Off’s![/b] Anything that the character will NOT do or want)
[b]Player’s On’s and Off’s link:[/b] (A link to YOUR on’s and Off’s please)

[b]Misc.:[/b] (Anything that you think will add to the character’s information?)

Wendy Stevens, Mother

The Vitals

Name: Wendy Diane Stevens
Played By: Blinkin
Family Position: Mother
Sex: Female

The Physical

Physical Description: Wendy is a healthy and well aged woman standing 5’8 in her bare feet. Shoulder length brown hair with reddish highlights frames an heart shaped face with large hazel eyes, pert nose and full lips in a lightly tanned complexion. Fighting every year with every ounce of her being, she has managed to keep herself in good shape and she can still draw the eye of a young man when she puts even a little effort into it. At 127 pounds, she has soft, womanly curves that flow from a slender neck intogenerous C-cups that are capped with large, dusky nipples before narrowing into a trim wast that flares out into well rounded hips and well toned legs.
Distinguishing Marks: A small birthmark on her right hip.
Attributes: 34C-25-35

The Mental

Personality:Wendy is, at her heart, a determined and stubborn woman with a soft spot for her family and a still heated love affair with her husband. Although she tries to be careful around her kids, she tends to tease and flirt with him at the drop of a hat. Although she can be firm in life, she has a decided and well known weakness when it comes to her children… and chocolate…that has, on occasion, gotten her into a little bit of trouble, she continues the love-hate affair with her decidedly tough exercise routine. (Describe the characters outlook, quirks, attitudes, etc)
Likes: Romantic comedies, good books, the great outdoors, inquiring her oldest children when they’re going to settle down and give her grandchildren and chocolate.
Dislikes: Bad manners, aggressive drivers, discipling her kids, the scale and snakes.

The Story

Background: Wendy was born Wendy Diana Harris, the middle child of Dr. Alison Harris and Mark Harris esq., one of the top attornies in the greater Charleston, SC area. With her two brothers, Mark Jr. and William, she was naturally drawn into the attitude of a tom-boy and loved any activity that took place outside.

She had a fairly normal and predictable childhood for most of her pre-teen years, only realizing that she was really a girl when she hit puberty and began to notice boys are different creatures than girls and very interesting creatures at that. With that, she left most of her tom-boyish tendencies behind and began to actually dress and look like a young woman. She still participated in sports and outdoor activities, but no longer had the rough and tumble lifestyle of her childhood. A natural at softball and soccer, she worked equally as hard academically and at the age of 17, was accepted on a scholarship to university; where she was destined to meet the man who would become her husband.

Wendy didn’t go to the love of her life a virgin; she had lost that at 16 to the quarterback after she had lost a bet on the championship… she always paid her debts and while she wasn’t happy about “doing it” on the 50 yard line, she also got a rush from being so exposed.

During her college years, Wendy set her sights on a degree in environmental sciences; her goal to become an attorney in the field. So, it was quite the surprise to everyone, particularly her parents, when she married at 19; only a couple of months from finishing her second year of study. It was just as much of a surprise when the condom failed in the first month of her marriage and she was having her first child at 20.

Wendy continued her studies, but focused on being a mother and seemed to have little trouble getting pregnant 3 more times in fairly rapid session. While her marriage remained strong, she decided to become a housewife and full time mother; invading every part of her children’s lives as good parents are known to do. Finally, after nearly 25 years of marriage, they are taking what will likely be the last family vacation and they wanted to do it big…

Sexual Experience: Very experienced and adventurous.etc)
Kinks/Fetishes: Doggie style, giving and receiving oral, mild bondage, risk of getting caught (by anyone but her kids) and outdoor sex.
Off’s! See my Off’s in my on’s and off’s.
Player’s On’s and Off’s link: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=136163.0
Misc.: Wendy is prone to giving in on some things regarding her kids and will do just about anything to keep them safe. She’s a hugger and a bit of a closet exhibitionist. Face for the character is Rachel Wiezt.

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

SlipperySue

Interested in being daughter aged 18.

Uebelator

I'd be interested in playing either the dad or one of the brothers.

Thais

I would like to take on the oldest son of the family. I am open for him to be younger than the oldest sister

I have ideas if how he will react to "what will happen" and have him pretty much sketched out (What he wants, how to react in pleasure or being threatened, goals, moods, urges and such)

I agree to post at least twice a week, multiple paragraphs

I have this photo in mind for the son, does he look 21-ish? I find him being able to be a brother to the sister (according to the proposed pic of her)

What you see is what you get: a heart of an Angel and the mind of a Devil
I am looking for a creative and imaginative female player. I am openminded, creative and imaginative as well
I love to research, plot and plan and I want to engage in cooperative brainstorms with you
I'm available on Discord. Please feel free to connect  thaisdk#4077

Blinkin

Thank all of you for your interest. I would ask that you consider this one request of mine; as well as anyone else who shows interest in this idea.

What is the common physical element that all of them will share? What I mean is hair color, eye color, body type, etc. They should all have a common trait as they all come from the same genetic stock.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Thais

Quote from: Blinkin on April 19, 2015, 12:00:34 PM
They should all have a common trait as they all come from the same genetic stock.

Does it have to be physical? They could all be sporty and fit, sharing values about exercise?
I am looking for a creative and imaginative female player. I am openminded, creative and imaginative as well
I love to research, plot and plan and I want to engage in cooperative brainstorms with you

Blinkin

Those are learned traits. I'm talking about something physical. It doesn't have to be a big thing, the shape of the eyes, a similar nose or jawline. I know many families who's children don't have very similar appearances; my uncle's 3 sons all have different hair colors and frames, but they all have the family eyes. Both in color and shape. I'm not looking for anything significant, just something that they "got" from their parents.

I'm not asking for all of them to be brunettes with blue eyes andstong chin, just something that says, "I can see (Incert name) in him/her. I'm asking this now so that everyone can think about it.

If this gets off of the ground, the mother is going to be based off of Rachel Wiezt, so everyone may have some ideas.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

FluidOne

Edited.

Thais

I Imagine all the children have "their fathers ears" the same small abnormality. Are we then bound to find characterimages showing precisely that abnormality or are we just to say "they do have their fathers ears" and that will count? I say we find something that are not easily seen on the pics.

Blinkin

I think that the similarity thing is being over-thought. No, it doesn't have to appear on an image; I couldn't see them anyway. I'm going to have an area in the character bio (which I haven't created yet) that will ask for a text description just so the topic starter will have it to refer to. I really don't care what it is, just something that connects the character to the family in some way.

As an example, if both parents are Caucasion, having an hispanic child might be a big stretch. If a child has  "His mother's Eyes" that would be enough. If another child has her father's height, that would be enough. If a third child wants to have the father's ears, that's ok to.... although I don't know what is being implied by unusual ears.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Thais

OK, I can go for Caucasian, brown hair and eyes and not have one being significantly different than the rest

SlipperySue

My character will have certain similarities to one or both of her parents.  When both are ready, I will check for similarity and if needed change my character image/profile.

Thais

Quote from: SlipperySue on April 20, 2015, 06:29:23 AM
My character will have certain similarities to one or both of her parents.  When both are ready, I will check for similarity and if needed change my character image/profile.

Makes sense. I will do the same.

Blinkin

As things stand at the moment...

Father:
Uebelator
Mother: (Wendy Stevens (Blinkin
Oldest Child:
2nd Oldest Child:
Thais (Son)
2nd Youngest Child:SlipperySue (Girl 18)
Youngest Child:TerminallyCapricious (Son)

TerminalCapricious, a 16 year old oriental child standing 5'2? Seems a bit on the short side, but aside from the racial question, if it's what you want to play.

We need one more daughter, somewhere over 19 but under 22 or so.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

FluidOne

i'm willing to adjust my character as much as you all need me to. :) I can make him taller if you want and stuff.

Top Cat

I might be willing to take on the role of Oldest Child (son/brother) as an energetic, go-getter sort of young man. Not the best at anything (no football star, he), but he was often the one who got the team motivated and energized. Played in baseball and football in high school, got decent-but-not-remarkable grades, and after some suggestions from his college counselor, went on toward a marketing degree in college.

Don't reserve this for me just yet. I need to think on it for a bit (a few hours or so) before I commit. If someone else wants the role(s) that are left, go ahead and give it to them.

Edit, an hour later: I'll pass on this one. If someone likes the idea for the character I outlined above, feel free to take it and make it your own. Nothing wrong with the GM or other players, just can't quite get my mood square for the setting/theme. Maybe next time.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Doomsday

Stating my interest in the role of a daughter. That would round us out to two female children (myself and SlipperySue), two male children (Thais and TerminallyCapricious), and the parents (Blinkin and Uebelator), correct?

Thais

I am glad to see that the roles are being taken.

I figure that the oldest son is 21. If a Sister is to be the firstborn, she has to be 22-23. Otherwise I can adjust the son to be 20. Or simple say that he is the firstborn at 22-23 and the Sister could fill the space between 18-22. I know this is all about numbers, but they have to add up.

Personally I would find it interesting to have my character to interact with an older Sister,  but if it can't be so, then that is that.

Doomsday

If I'm filling the last sister slot, I'm comfortable being whatever age, so 23 is fine for me. So the theme we're going for is brown eyes and hair, caucasian? I'll have to find a model to base my likeness off of, will likely do that tomorrow. I'll try to be descriptive for Blinkin's sake.

Blinkin

I think that fills all of the roles, yes. I'm not opposed to a 3rd son, but it makes things awkard when it comes down to who's jumping who, but could add in a threesome. I'll let those already holding slots decide how they feel about that.

I'm fine with only having one of the traits, and there is the father to consider and his genetic traits. If he has red hair and blue eyes, that opens things up alot.

What I'm hoping to see in game is a relatively slow degrading of inhabitions as the unusual toxins in the fruit builds up in their systems and the urges become too much to handle. I really don't want to see pairings appear (as twins seems to always do), but a mix of who's with who tonight. The parents will have things the easiest at first because they can sneak off and hump like bunnies... perhaps they don't realize for a couple of days that their children are sneaking off while the 'rent's backs are turned.

I'll come up with a character bio later today and post it in the first post in the thread. Once we have some ideas on characters, I'll create an OOC and IC thread.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Thais

I would rather enjoy two sons and three daughters.

Looking forward to the bio :)

Doomsday

Hmm, I may wait for the parents bio's before I construct the eldest daughter, see what sort of genetic options I have. A redhead is always more fun than a brunette ;)

Thais

I am thinking that the oldest son is called Tyler and I am building him on the basis of type 8 according to the enneagram-system.

FluidOne

Quote from: Doomsday on April 21, 2015, 10:00:43 AM
Hmm, I may wait for the parents bio's before I construct the eldest daughter, see what sort of genetic options I have. A redhead is always more fun than a brunette ;)
Red heads are usually screamers. ;)

Blinkin

The character sheet is up in the original post. I'll be submitting Wendy later today. If there are any questions, please ask.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.