BOSCO - Boarding School Confidential Reopening! [GBLTQA friendly game, Sandbox]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, October 22, 2012, 10:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mora

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on October 24, 2012, 10:25:24 PM
And a few more straight men...lmao.

EDIT:  Wait...bi men, we need more bi men! nom.
If it's ok with you guys, I wouldn't mind creating another character. Also, does anyone think they'll be able to have fun with my herm vampire girl? I'm starting to have doubts about making her. ;-;

Kokaine

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on October 24, 2012, 10:25:24 PM
And a few more straight men...lmao.

EDIT:  Wait...bi men, we need more bi men! nom.

Straight, bi... either works for me :P
Wouldn't mind someone capable of putting Lux in her place either. I don't often go there but well... my moods change *shrug*
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

undisclosedtoyou

I'm sure someone will dig your herm char. 

I don't mind second characters, but not right now, maybe once the games picked up a bit.

Quote from: Kokaine on October 24, 2012, 10:35:52 PM
Straight, bi... either works for me :P
Wouldn't mind someone capable of putting Lux in her place either. I don't often go there but well... my moods change *shrug*

Lmao, I hear you!
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Josietta

Autumn is open to about anything because well shes pretty innocent to everything.   That's why I think I put pan-sexual in her sexual orientation.  She's very studious and fairytalesque. She wants to find a prince charming and get her happily ever after. It never occurred to her that she could have a princess charming or otherwise. :)

As a player I'm pretty open to anything really. I've been known to slip either and any direction.  Also I'd been toying with making a male character. As most people know I tend to play males a little more dominant than females but am not adverse to being part of any sort of rough play with either gender. I've not written out very many (read one or two) m/m sexual scenes so anyone wanting that will have to bear with me. I'm definitely not adverse to it at all, just new to it. I have however written m/f playing both sides and of course f/f as well.  With most of my females being bisexual.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

Josietta

*grins at Eros and winks*  My muse is male after all. ;)   I'd be happy to show you my strong, dominate male side ;)

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Josietta

*smiles* I will definitely work up that man and see what dis thinks about playing a second. ;)

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Josietta on October 25, 2012, 02:15:15 PM
*smiles* I will definitely work up that man and see what dis thinks about playing a second. ;)

*Coughs*

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on October 24, 2012, 10:49:47 PM
I don't mind second characters, but not right now, maybe once the games picked up a bit.

Once the game's started, and we've all gotten back into the groove, I'll allow second characters.  But write him up, and I'll put up an NPC thread where he can go until second, main characters, are allowed.

This goes for Mora to.  You cans start writing that second character, submit them to me for approval, and it can go into the NPC thread until I open second main characters.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Josietta

Sounds good to me! I missed that somewhere.. thanks for the reminder ;D

It'll be a couple days before I can get around to doing up a sheet but I'll get him PM'd to you as soon as.

EDIT:

Just dawned on me I should put this in the OOC. >.>

*snips and reposts over there*

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Josietta on October 25, 2012, 04:47:49 PM
Sounds good to me! I missed that somewhere.. thanks for the reminder ;D

It'll be a couple days before I can get around to doing up a sheet but I'll get him PM'd to you as soon as.

EDIT:

Just dawned on me I should put this in the OOC. >.>

*snips and reposts over there*

Lol, I look forward to it.  Yours and Mora's question got me thinking that when we do have second main characters, we'll want them to have had some history in the game, so we're not dropping them in mid semester or something.  So hence, why NPC characters are an awesome alternative for right now.

A pm from a perspective player has brought something else up, I usually put caps on how many characters can take an archetype.  For right now, there isn't any limits, but that will change within the week, if we get more players interested.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Josietta

I think I'd put a limit of 2-3 per archetype to start and if you see a reason for more then you can add them on a case to case basis?

As for the NPC I think we could put in a backstory that they've been there all along. Give them some kind of relationship history with others already in play?

I'd not have any "new students" per say.... just have them being current background students that can be brought into play when you are ready for them. :)

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

GaGa88

Wow, I missed a lot. It's great to be back though. Welcome to the new players and I missed all y'all original players!
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Kokaine

>.< *now has visions of a musical prodigy NPC dancing in her head* gah people ... *grumbles*
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Josietta on October 25, 2012, 05:18:22 PM
I think I'd put a limit of 2-3 per archetype to start and if you see a reason for more then you can add them on a case to case basis?

As for the NPC I think we could put in a backstory that they've been there all along. Give them some kind of relationship history with others already in play?

I'd not have any "new students" per say.... just have them being current background students that can be brought into play when you are ready for them. :)

Thanks for the suggestion's, Josi.

I'm going to start putting caps on archetypes after this week.  For now there aren't any.

I actually don't allow for new student's, a rule that has continued from the last play through.  All student's would have had to been at the school from at least their freshmen year.  I'm allowing NPC's now, so that you all will get to play them a little in game, which would help with building character relationships when they are allowed to become main characters.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Sparrowhawke

Josietta

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

undisclosedtoyou

Lol you character creating addicts, you!  :P

I will probably create a second one, once I've counted up all the characters and see what we may need.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

MelisaArtemis

undisclosedtoyou

We are definitely still accepting characters.  Did you have something in mind?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

GaGa88

Y'all got me thinking about a second one too...although I have no concept for her as of yet.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

MelisaArtemis

Well, I'm thinking of going as a kitsune type character if its acceptable (One with fox ears and tail). I guess she can fall under the witch, demon, or fey folk category but if its not acceptable, I'll go as a witch or fey folk :)

Mora