Elf Slave RP (freeform, e-mail/board/IRC/PM)

Started by Darkmoon, October 30, 2011, 04:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

G'day,

I'm looking for a female player willing to participate in a long term master/slave RP relationship where she would play an elf, style and history of her own choosing. I would play a human male. I am interested in role-play developing from a position where the slave is kidnapped from a high position or from a great Elf family and has to be broken down into subservience. The end goal would be a position where she trusts and loves her master and in return receives his affections/love. I am open to other races/creatures than elf.

The setting would be a generic fantasy setting where I would act as GM and provide a description of the setting as needed and introduce any NPCs. My partner would be allowed to introduce NPCs and environments as she is interested.

Medium of play would be preferred through IM or e-mail but I am open minded here. Obviously I would be looking for serious interest only where my RP partner would enjoy being submissive. A good use of grammar and punctuation would be appreciated. College level education preferred but not necessary.