News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Help with formatting forum posts...

Started by Sinful Intention, September 30, 2013, 12:14:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinful Intention

I'm not sure if there is a dedicated area for this or not but I need help with formatting posts.  Specifically, when I do the "spoiler" for posts to create a drop down box, the system just puts my entire post into the spoiler thing even when I put "/spoiler" at the end.  It just seems to ignore the end spoiler section, so instead of getting just a chunk of text in the spoiler, I'm getting my whole post in there. I've fiddled with it different ways but it's really frustrating me. 

Beguile's Mistress

End spoiler with [/spoiler].  Brackets are needed.  Also, only enclose the text you want in the spoiler if you are already using the brackets.  You can find a button for inserting the spoiler code in the preview area before posting.  Look for the button that says HIDE.

Oreo

There is a tutorial for the BBCode here. Section #9 deals specifically with spoilers.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin