Ex's roleplay (torioto and aaa111)

Started by AAA111, December 16, 2009, 09:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

I start eating my pizza as I look up at you. Savoring the test of the pizza and how good it is. "Um probably studying for my chem test that I have on Monday" I say looking over at you.

torioto

"Were stuck there then" I smile at her, taking anther bite.''
After we finish eating I decide to go through a few topics. "What do you want from me as a boyfriend?"

AAA111

"Yeah has taken over my life..I have like no social life" I say laughing as I take another bite.
I laugh after hearing the comment
"I just want you to be there for me when I need a shoulder to cry on. Just someone who will make me laugh when I wanna cry. And someone who I know will always be there for me. It's exciting that I can call you my boyfriend again" I say smiling wide as I take another bite of pizza.

torioto

"I'm just happy were back together. And I promise I'll be like that. Or at least try."
For a second I look out the window and notice one of my friends. "Anyway baby, I have to go." I say as I stand up and head to the cash register to pay. I come back quickly and say "I'm sorry for leaving like that, but I really have to go. I love you." And with that I leave and manage to catch up with them.

AAA111

I look at you completely awestruck. As you walk away I give you an evil look.
I send you a text "Hey..I changed my mind about us getting back together. I thought you had changed but your the same selfish guy you always were. Maybe it is better that we just not get back together"
She is hurt and sad as she gets up and starts to walk back to her house.

torioto

I never felt the cellphone vibrate, as I was practically running to catch up with Ron. Ron was an unusual guy for a fellow frat. He never went to any parties, never really got drunk as the rest of them usually were every night. He was reserved. A few days ago he told me he was a very partner and wouldn't compromise his relationship. I completely ignored him at the time but today I understood completely, he really loved her. "Hey Ronnie, on your way to buy that necklace you were saying about for Christina?..." I would spend as much time as I could with him, learn a few tricks. "Yea wanna come?" He asked me.
"Yea sure."

I ended up buying a gold necklace for my Alex, even if that meant not drinking anything at the after-game party next friday.

AAA111

After not getting a text or call back from Shane that night she gets home and goes to her computer and puts up her away "in a pissed off mood..best not to contact me but if u have to text".

Then she goes to her school desk drawer and gets out her chemistry notecards that she made and sits down under her covers and starts studying as much as she can hoping that it pays off for the big test on Monday.

"Ugh I thought he changed. I thought this time things would be different. But apparently I was wrong" I say to myself as I try to study for the chem exam.

torioto

After buying Alex's gift a girl about a year older than I am seemed to notice my friend Ron and stopped him for a moment to ask him something. " Oh, let me present you to Shane." Said Ron looking at the girl. "Shane, this is Clair"

"Hello Shane, I never found you at the party. I've been looking forward to meet you" then she leaned a little closer to my ear and whispered "If you know what I mean" And smiled at me. Ron didn't seem to notice anything and Shane didn't know what to say. Before I could tell her politely that I wasn't interested she patted my chest found my sweater's pocket and slipped a small note into it. "You should call me soon to go out sometime." She said as she winked at me. "Thanks anyway Ron" And left.

AAA111

I am at home in bed watching some television. I had given up on studying for the night. It was making my brain hurt so I am laying in bed watching tv with the lights off and the sleep timer on the tv one so it would go off in 90 minutes and I would fall asleep. I was trying not to think about shane but it was hard because I still care about him a lot but I still think he ditched me for his friends like he used to all the time.

torioto

I went to practice as usual, early in the morning. I would wait until monday to give her the gift. But today I had so many things to do... I wasn't able to do my project and homework because I spent so much time at the mall. I couldn't afford to do a sloppy job at college because then they would take away my scholarship. So I spent most of the day after practice shut inside my room doing everything I should have done the past week.

AAA111

She is doing like odds and ends at home. Doing homework, studying for her chem test on monday, and cleaning up her apartment. She grabs her phone and decides to send Shane a text "You cant even reply to my test from last night..just proves to me that you've really haven't changed".

torioto

I hadn't been in the mood to check for all my missed calls and texts. I had about 30. But since it was ringing at the moment I want over to my cell to check. "Alex sent me a text" I said to myself smiling. "You cant even reply to my test from last night..just proves to me that you've really haven't changed". Huh? 'She sent me a text? Strange I didn't notice. And I guess those were some of the things she doesn't like from me, to ignore her calls.' So I called her right then.

AAA111

I see my phone ringing and I pick up my phone and looks at the caller id seeing that it is Shane.I pick up the phone. "Hi. What do you want?" I say rudely still hurt that he never got back to her last night and that he just ditched her. She thought it was weird and she was scared again.

torioto

"Hey baby, whats with the attitude, I thought we were cool." I say, confused

AAA111

"Oh yeah super cool. Especially when you went and ditched me last night. Yeah just super happy with you right now. if you don't want to be with me that is fine but please do not play with my feelings or with my heart. It is not fair to me" I say getting upset at him now while talking to him on the phone.

torioto

"What is wrong with you? We had a good time and I bought you dinner. Then I had to leave. What did I do wrong this time?" I say getting angry myself.

AAA111

"Wow really. What did you do wrong other than the fact that you just got up and left to go with your "brother". You haven't changed. They were always more important than me. It is basically what ruined our relationship. Probably hooked up with some sleezy slutty girl." I say as a tear falls down my cheek. Not crying yet. Trying not to cry while I am on the phone with you. I hate when he knows he does this to me.

torioto

"WHAT?! What are you talking about? I know I screwed up last time but this is ridiculous. The only thing I did was try to demonstrate I actually was changing!" I couldn't believe it. She was accusing me of hooking up with a slut?

AAA111

"Shane you up and left me at dinner..just randomly up and left. I had to find my own way home. I didn't even know where you went. It hurt. I had no idea what happened" I say telling you

torioto

"Look I can't stand this. I wont argue with you anymore. I thought you would understand." And with that I hung up and threw my cellphone across the room where it hit the wall and fell to the floor. It was used to it by now, I made sure I bought a sturdy cellphone. I was trembling with anger. She didn't even make sense.

I take off my jacket to get ready to take a bath to let the steam go off and a small piece of paper flies off. 'Huh? Whats that?'
I take the piece of paper in my hand and read.
787-806-8531 Clair
Text me soon XOXO

And I did

Hey, it's me Shane. Hows it going?

AAA111

I get so incredibly pissed off at him that i through my phone at the wall. It doesn't break somehow.
"Ugh how can he do this..blaming me. god i fucking hate him but love him at the same time" I tell myself as I lay down to sleep

Clair sees the text and reads it as she replies back
"Hey..Doing good. Whats new with you?"

torioto

"Just finished all my HW. I was hoping you could help me find out what to do now that I have free time."

AAA111

I text you
"I'm sorry baby..I did overreact. I'm just scared that something is happening to us again. I've been told I push people away when they want to get close. I'm scared but i do love you baby"

Claire reads the message and smiles as she starts to text back
"free time huh..i could think of a few things."

torioto

I receive two texts two texts in a row and I feel a bit confused. Then I sigh as I understand what is going on. I will have to decide. So I don't. I am still mad and any human in an angry moment would choose the worst.

"Alex, now I do need some time alone. I appreciate it though."

"Then what do you have in mind, Clair?"

AAA111

"Ok Shane I will give u space..but text me soon okay. Let me know you are okay. I'll back off" She texts not thinking he is talking to anybody else.

"Hmm you could come over and spend the night. Have a movie night with me and we'll see where it goes from there" she says.