Esseria's ideas! [F/F, male players okay] new Mass Effect SUPER CRAVING

Started by Esseria, September 16, 2014, 07:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esseria

Hey! My O/Os are linked over to the left. I'm cool with male players playing female characters and stuff! I mostly sub, and for some of these really want to play the sub*, but I do write dommes sometimes! If you like an idea, toss me a PM  8-). So! Let's get onto the pics! Warning, many are NSFW. Click the unhide at your own risk!

SUPER DUPER SPECIAL CRAVING
I'd really, really, really like to do some more Mass Effect RP. Specifically, I want to play a submissive asari. There's some pics below for inspiration and ideas, but the general gist is that I REALLY SUPER WANT to play an asari sub. She CAN be Liara T'soni, but if so the domme absolutely NEEDS to be Commander Shepard. Beyond that, I'm open to things with both OCs and canon characters! Show me what you've got!, please!
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

CRAVING

I REALLY want to be the sub for this one!

I want to sub for this one, too

Wanted

Once again, I'd rather be the sub for this, rather a lot

Spoken For, Sometimes Tentatively. You can always check back to see if it's moved out of here, or PM me about it if you think you have a great idea! I AM sometimes willing to double up, but I'd rather do more different things first!

There'll probably be more soon!

*I'd prefer to be sub for the rest, too

Esseria

Updated with my SUPER DUPER SPECIAL CRAVING for playing an asari sub opposite somebody's domme.