Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhedyn

Guilty.

The next person is looking forward to Autumn.

Nowherewoman

Not Guilty. While I love the colors, I suffer very badly from Seasonal Affect, so when the light gets dim, so do I.

The next person is actually guilty.
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Shewolf

I am guilty of many things, yes. Nods ;D

The next person has a toy item displayed on their desk.

Saiyuri

Not guilty since I don't have enough space for my own desk!  :'( Makes me so sad.

The next person still has a toy from when they were a child.

King Serperior

Yes, a transformer that I can't just throw away.

The next person is accused of having over 1000 songs on their music player.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

experimentally

Absolutely guilty, haha.

The next person has dressed up a family pet!

King Serperior

I'm guilty of trying to at least.  I failed badly  >.>

The next person is accused of being part of a swim team at some point.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Dama

Not guilty!  I like to swim but was never on a team.

The next person is accused of exceeding the speed limit on a regular basis.
Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

Nowherewoman

guilty guilty GUILTY. I drive WAY too much for work. But if they don;t catch you, it's not a crime, right?  Right?

The next person is that person in the fast lane who will NOT speed up and will NOT pull over!
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

blue bunny sparkle

Nope!

I am the person driving behind that person yelling bad, bad things at them... and yelling, "Slow people outta the fast lane! Slow people outta the fast lane!"

Do you fly by the slow person when you get a chance and glare at them?

Rhedyn

Not guilty as I don't drive.

The next person hasn't ridden a bicycle in years.

Toth

To that, I am guilty, I'm afraid.  I desperately want a bike.  I used to be in such good shape, riding nearly 10 miles a day on average.  The most I ever do now is occasionally walk from work to the apartment.  That's roughly 12 miles, and I can't handle that more than once a week at most.  Anyway, that's more info than necessary, eh?

So; the next person has slept on an uncomfortable couch for more than a week.
“Just because I face a defeat does not mean I am defeated.”
PoetryRP Requests New Idea Added 11/29/14!LOAs Updated 11/14/14
Derelict Planet (story)

Nowherewoman

Not guilty!  Queen size bed, alas, alone for three more days :(

The next person's cat has more fun than they do!

King Serperior

Not guilty as I have no cats  >.>

The next person is charged for enjoying Pop music!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Styx26

Guilty.

The next person enjoys listening to country music.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Kitsunetsuki

NOT guilty (Texas be damned, I hate that stuff)

The next person hasn't had breakfast yet.
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Nowherewoman

Not guilty! Popcorn and cinnamon roll!  That's not weird, is it?

The next person puts sugar in their tea! (ewwww)

King Serperior

Speaking as a true-blood Southerner, I am very guilty.

The next person is charged with pretending to be bad at something in order to make their friend happy.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Shewolf

Not guilty.
I would never make myself appear less in order to make someone else feel better.
I think it is insincere and doesn't help anyone in the end.

Next person prefers carpet over smooth surface floors.

Rhedyn

It depends on the room, in the bedroom yes, otherwise not guilty.

The next person spends way more time getting ready to go out than is actually necessary.

King Serperior

Not guilty!

The next person is charged with having a guilty food pleasure.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

VioletsForRoses

Oh very guilty!  I love dipping salty things (fries, chips, etc) into sweet things (milkshakes, nutella, chocolate dip) - does this count, haha?

The next person is guilty of loving a song they claim to hate! (It's ok, sometimes they're just so catchy!):3

cptBacon

I will admit to my guilt, but I will not admit to the specific song. It's bad.

The next person is guilty of spending too much money on a hobby.
A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

MelisaArtemis

Not guilty... since my hobby doesn't require much money if at all

The next person don't need to spend money for their hobby

VioletsForRoses

Hmm..sort of not guilty? Writing itself doesn't cost money - but my internet connection does, haha! And reading costs the amount of a book..Games definitely do cost money x_x

The next person is guilty of forgetting to brush their teeth today!