Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toth

Actually, I did.  I've found my last two SO online.

The next person likes to disassemble computers.
“Just because I face a defeat does not mean I am defeated.”
PoetryRP Requests New Idea Added 11/29/14!LOAs Updated 11/14/14
Derelict Planet (story)

MelisaArtemis

Not guilty. My SO though... is a technut....

The next person has military-grade screen protector for the portable devices

King Serperior

I have a background of a game character firing a gun.  Does that count?  >.>

Next person is charged with never reading the instructions before assembling something.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

MelisaArtemis

:-[ So SO SO guilty... I'm the kind of girl who just put assemble things by guessing where each pieces go... then go to my SO to fix it when it comes out all kind of wrong... (How do I explain that I somehow turn what supposed to be a cupboard... into an unbalanced chair with armrest...?)

passing it on :P

Vill

I will always refer to instructions when assembling anything that's IKEA grade -- or higher -- complexity.

The next person has a metronome app on their phone.

Rhedyn

Not guilty.

The next person checks out how they look all the time whether it be in mirrors, shop windows or any reflective surface.

King Serperior

Not really, except to straighten my hair which always looks like it's been wind-blown and wild  >.>

Next person is charged with enjoying Classical Music!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Vill

Peter and the Wolf is my Jam. It's the first song I could put a name to from my childhood.

The next person is charged with knowing the names of the original Power Rangers!

dubheasa

not guilty!

but the next person played ALL legend of zelda games out there!
Look! I have O and o's but I'm BB code impaired, so you get the full link:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=210163.msg10326153#msg10326153

King Serperior

Nope!  Haven't played a one!

Next person is charged with being excited for the new Pokemon games coming out this November!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Rhedyn

Guilty.

The next person has at least one handheld games console.

Ethoxyethane

Does a phone count?  What about a video game controller?

The next person... has done something in public out of the social-norm.

MelisaArtemis

Guilty... I'd let you guess what :P

Passing it on~

King Serperior

Guilty!  I read a Book while I was at a Football Game  *Gasp*  Why would anyone read a book while at a game?  The book was more interesting and I was dragged to the game by a friend who paid my ticket in.

The next person is charged with having gone to New Orleans during Mardi Gras!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

MelisaArtemis

Absolutely not guilty

The next person in charged for stealing the cherry / strawberry / whatever on top of another person's piece of cake

Saiyuri

Guilty, that's the best part!  ;)

The next person prefers strawberries to cherries.

King Serperior

Guilty as charged!

The next person is charged with owning a pair of shoes for every day of the week.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

dubheasa

oh. erm. no. not guilty!

the next person owns deodorant for their shoes
Look! I have O and o's but I'm BB code impaired, so you get the full link:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=210163.msg10326153#msg10326153

Saiyuri

Not guilty.

The next person likes to get dressed up every once and a while.

MelisaArtemis

Guilty. ONLY once in a while though... other times... I prefer to go without at all :P

The next person in charged for enjoying freedom of clothing

WindWhisperer

Strawberries but am guilty of eating cherries

Rhedyn

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on August 20, 2014, 09:00:47 PM
The next person in charged for enjoying freedom of clothing

Guilty.

The next person is superstitious.

King Serperior

Somewhat, yes.

The next person is charged with the possession of pet fish!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Peccavi

Not guilty!!

The next person believes in the paranormal!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

AmberStarfire

Guilty. Some things but not others. Paranormal is such a catch-all term for so many different things.

The next person believes in dragons.