Disappearing Posts

Started by Envious, December 09, 2010, 04:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Envious

Upon attempting to update my 1x1 request thread, I've noticed my posts are disappearing.

thread in question: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=91162.0

I currently see my 'test test' post, but I had made one previous to it that's now gone.

Oniya

Not having seen the missing post in question, does this thread shed any light on it?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Envious

Considering it was updated with what I thought was relevent information, no. But that could be the case  :-[ Thank you.

Trieste

After taking a look at the deleted post, I can tell you that "still looking" is not 'relevant information', for future reference. :)