Fandom Plots

Started by greenandgold, October 24, 2018, 12:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenandgold

Note: Please PM me if interested in any of these plots. I'm female, and wish to play female roles. Looking for anyone to play the male roles. Also, thread rp's only. Thanks in advance. My O/O's are here.

9-1-1 Plots:
Pairings: Bobby Nash x Athena Grant
Characters: Bobby Nash, Athena Grant, Evan "Buck" Buckley, Henrietta Wilson
Themes: Violence, sex, death, blood, love, gruesome case scenes.
Note: Partner must be open to doubling up, as will I.
Setting: Los Angeles
Plot 1: What happens when Athena gets caught in the crossfire of rival gangs, a store fire, and a collapsed building? Will her new boyfriend, Bobby, and his team be able to save her? Or will she need to save herself?

Arrow Plots:
Pairings: Oliver Queen x Felicity Smoak, Roy Harper x Thea Queen
Characters: Oliver Queen, Felicity Smoak, Roy Harper, Thea Queen, John Diggle, Lyla Diggle, Curtis Holt, Sara Lance
Themes: Violence, sex, killing, death, blood, love/hate, kidnapping, torture, betrayal, lies.
Setting: Starling City
Plot 1: Life isn't all it's cracked up to be for Oliver Queen once he gets out of jail and returns to his life and family in Starling City. Not only have Felicity and William lived new lives in WitSec for a year, but they aren't the only ones who've had to change. As Oliver and the others find out when they return to Starling City and find Thea leading the new League of Assassins in their home city. Can Oliver and Roy talk Thea out of the dangerous life she's been leading, or will they be too late to save her from herself?

Boy Meets World Plots:
Pairings: Shawn Hunter x Topanga Lawrence
Characters: Shawn Hunter, Topanga Lawrence, Cory Matthews, Angela Moore, Eric Matthews, Jack Hunter, Rachel McGuire
Themes: cheating, sex, love/hate, betrayal, lies.
Setting: Philadelphia
Plot 1: What happens when Topanga cheats on Cory and loses her virginity to Shawn? What's going to happen to Shawn and Cory's friendship? What's going to happen to Topanga and Cory's relationship? What's going to happen to the entire group of friends once the truth comes out? 

One Chicago Plots:

Chicago Fire:
Pairing: Matt/Sylvie
Plot: Open to discussion

Pairing: Matt/Gabby

Chicago Med:
Pairing: Will/Natalie

Pairing: Will/April

Pairing: Connor/Natalie

Pairing: Connor/April

Chicago PD:
Pairing: Jay/Erin

Pairing: Jay/Hailey

Pairing: Antonio/Erin

Pairing: Adam/Hailey

Crossovers: (all plots open to discussion)

Fire/Med: Will/Sylvie, Will/Gabby

Fire/PD: Jay/Gabby, Jay/Sylvie, Matt/Erin, Matt/Hailey, Severide/Erin

Med/PD: Will/Erin, Connor/Erin, Will/Hailey, Connor/Hailey

Criminal Minds Plots:
Pairings: Morgan/JJ
Characters: Derek Morgan, JJ Jareau
Themes: Violence, sex, killing, death, blood, love/hate, kidnapping, torture, betrayal, lies.
Setting: Virginia
Plot 1: Open to discussion

Pairings: Will/JJ
Characters: Will LaMontagne Jr., JJ Jareau
Themes: Violence, sex, killing, death, love/hate, kidnapping, torture, betrayal, lies.
Setting: New Orleans
Plot 2: Open to discussion

Pairings: Morgan/Emily
Characters: Derek Morgan, Emily Prentiss
Themes:
Plot 3: Open to discussion

Pairings: Hotch/Emily
Characters: Aaron Hotchner, Emily Prentiss
Themes: Violence, guns, love.
Plot 4: A year after the murder of Haley, he finds himself having feelings for one of his team. What happens when he gives in to those feelings? How does he react when Emily feels the same?

DC's Legends of Tomorrow Plots:
Pairings: Sara Lance x Leonard Snart
Characters: Leonard Snart, Sara Lance, Nate Heywood, Ray Palmer, Amaya Jiwe.
Themes: Violence, sex, death, blood, love.
Setting: Star City
Plot 1: After the loss of Ava, Sara starts to close herself off from the others. But one night things change between her and Leonard. Could this be the beginning of something good? Or is Sara only setting herself up for more heartache?

The Flash Plots:
Plot: Barry doesn't marry Iris. Instead, his feelings for her go away, and his feelings for his ex, Patty, return. He goes to Midway City to talk to her and they agree to resume their relationship on one condition: Barry admits that he's the Flash. He does.
Pairing: Barry/Patty

iZombie Plots:
Pairings: Major Lilywhite x Olivia "Liv"Moore, Peyton x Ravi, Clive x Bozzio
Characters: Major Lilywhite, Liv Moore, Ravi Chakrabarti, Peyton Charles, Clive Babineaux, Dallas Anne "Dale" Bozzio
Themes: Violence, sex, death, blood, love, gruesome case scenes.|
Setting: Seattle
Plot 1: What happens when Liv gives up the final cure for zombism? Will she and Major ever get their happy ending?

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Plots:
Pairing: Rollisi
Characters: Dominick "Sonny" Carisi Jr., Amanda Rollins, Mia Morino
Setting: New York
Plot 1: Sonny and Amanda have been partners for 3 years, and dating for 2. What happens when Sonny's niece, Mia, gets attacked and loses her mother? Will he and Amanda be able to be there for the 16 year old? Will their relationship survive something like this?

NCIS Plots:
Pairing: Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (YC) x Caitlin "Kate" Todd (MC)
Characters: Tony DiNozzo, Kate Todd, Ziva David, possible McGee, Gibbs, DiNozzo Senior, and Abby.
Setting: Washington D.C.
Plot 1: Takes place following 'Twilight' episode, S2E23, but with a twist. NCIS Special Agent Caitlin Todd had her world rocked when she was nearly killed by Ari Haswari. However, instead of a quick and painless death, Kate falls into a coma. When she awakens, it's a few years into the future and much has changed.

Pairing: Leroy Jethro Gibbs (YC) x Caitlin "Kate" Todd (MC)
Characters: Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Kate Todd, Tony DiNozzo,  possible McGee, and Abby.
Setting: Washington D.C.
Plot 2: Takes place following 'Twilight' episode, S2E23, but with a twist. NCIS Special Agent Caitlin Todd had her world rocked when she was nearly killed by Ari Haswari. However, instead of a quick and painless death, Kate loses her sight and finds love and lust with someone unexpected.

Tony/Ziva pairing, plot open to discussion.
Tony/Ellie pairing, plot open to discussion.
Nick/Ellie pairing, plot open to discussion.
Jimmy/Jessica pairing, plot open to discussion.

NCIS: Los Angeles Plots:
Pairing: Dominic "Dom" Vail (YC) x Kensi Blye (MC)
Characters: Dominic Vail, Kensi Blye, G. Callen, Sam Hanna, Hetty Lange.
Setting: Los Angeles
Plot 1: Takes place following 'Found' episode, S1E21, but with a twist. NCIS Special Agent Kensi Blye's partner was nearly killed by a terrorist. However, instead of a quick and painful death, Dominic falls into a coma. When he awakens, it's a few years into the future and some things have changed.

NCIS: New Orleans Plots:
Pairing: Christopher "Chris" LaSalle (YC) x Tammy Gregorio (MC)
Characters: LaSalle, Gregorio, Pride, Percy, Sebastian, Loretta.
Themes: Twist on character sexuality, Violence, sex, killing, death, blood, love/hate, kidnapping, torture, betrayal, lies.
Setting: New Orleans
Plot 1: Following the loss of Percy, her first non romantic female friend in years, Gregorio falls into depression and becomes reckless during cases. When she and LaSalle are partnered up on a case involving a serial killer/rapist, what's going to happen when Tammy falls into the clutches of one of the sickest perps the team has come across in years?

One Tree Hill Plots:
Nathan/Brooke pairing, open to plots
Lucas/Brooke pairing, open to plots
Julian/Brooke/pairing, open to plots
Nathan/Quinn pairing, open to plots
Julian/Quinn pairing, open to plots

Supergirl Plots:
Plot 1: Clark or Kara, have been poisoned by a new kind of Kryptonite. Purple Kryptonite. When touched, it causes a Kryptonian's powers to be transferred to another Kryptonian, and if there are no other Kryptonian's around, their powers get transferred to the nearest human. All of which, the effects are permanent. How does the one who loses their powers cope with losing them? How does the other cope with having their cousin's powers? And as they're trying to figure this out, realize their feelings for each other have become romantic. Will this issue with their powers bring them closer together, or tear them apart?

Plot 2: Barry and Iris get a divorce because his life is too dangerous for her. He and Kara end up getting together one night after a kiss brings their shared feelings for each other to the surface.

PS: Yes, I want sex and violence in all rp's. I want action of the sex variety, and action where they kick bad guy ass. Together and apart. Also, please be willing to post at least two paragraphs. And by paragraphs, I mean three sentences or more per paragraph, thank you.

greenandgold

greenandgold

greenandgold

Bump! New fandoms, pairings, and plots added.