[Interest Check] Epic Roma [Possibly NC - Accepting any nation now. Max'em out!]

Started by Dark Deception, September 24, 2010, 11:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenFeather

Dark Deception

Just think about it. There are 3 Air Mountain players and one of them won't have a companion, which defeats the purpose of even playing in a nation with odd characters. You both are trying to make earth elemental females, which would then mean that Earth will also have an odd number of players. You and Fallen need to decide, which one of you is going to make an earth female. Because all we need is one there. As for there still being 3 mountain elementals, I can't do anything about that. I told you what is the problem now and that is one of you not having a companion if you haven't already set it up yet. I thought Chris you said you and Teridas agreed that you would be together or I might have read that wrong. Which means Fallen's Mountain char will need a mate and it may not come for a very long time. Therefore, third wheel in the RP.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

Shade

Actually, I'm kinda interested in a mountain character. Perhaps I could pair up with FF?

Dark Deception

That solves the mountain problem then. I can then advertise for an earth girl. I wouldn't want you guys making an extra character you won't really give a damn about. So I'll get a volunteer. If I can't get one, then yeah, we're still going to be waiting.

Clio

No, I want to make another character, and I was trying to decide between earth and water. I want to make an earth female, but I didn't want to make one if that would cause problems. *sighs*
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Dark Deception

Well, okay. If you want to make an earth girl, then make an earth girl. Nobody else make one or this situation will not end.

Clio

FF, do you want to make an earth girl, or do you want me to?

And DD, I was trying to help and have fun. I can just quit if that would make it easier.

FallenFeather

Clio

Name:
Wisteria Forrest

Nickname:
Wisti

Height:
5'5"

Weight:

Eye Color:
Red

Hair Color:
Blue

Complexion:
Pale

Race:
Earth

Personality:
Wisti is a happy girl, although she can have violent mood swings...which are rare for the Earth population. Her temper doesn't flare up often, but it's unpredictable, and can almost be like a Fire's trait. She enjoys cooking, and caring for both children and animals. She has a way with animals, and sometimes prefers them to people. She especially loves to ride horses, and could do that all day long.

She likes rain, as she knows it means the crops will grow, and she's a true farm and country girl. Outgoing and charismatic, she isn't for everyone, as she can be in her own little world and even obnoxious at times...but her heart is always in the right place. She's fiercely loving and protective, and will fight for those she loves...and the innocent. Her temper can be an issue, and she's not easy to live with...but she's not boring, that's for certain. She doesn't like rules, and marches to the beat of her own drum.

Plants, animals, food, cooking, men, strawberries, roses, flowers, water, nature, kindness, children, dogs, wildlife, farming, gardening, trees, lilacs, lilies, water lilies, music, her family, her friends, other cultures, the Earth people's god, horses, birds, fish, cats, wolves, rain, etc...

Dislikes:
Snakes, reptiles, hot weather, sunburns, cruelty, high pitched sounds, rules, discipline, metal, prejudice, the color orange, etc...

History:
Growing up in the Earth territory, Wisti had a healthy and happy upbringing. Her family was always one with nature, and they always had good food and good relationships. It might seem a bit too perfect, and because of that, she has a hard time with dangerous situations. She trusts most everyone, and is incredibly naive. Intelligent, yes...but naive. Her history doesn't have a lot of drama, but she's stronger than even she realizes.

Weapons:
Magic and a bow & arrow. A yew bow with arrows that she makes herself from stone and wood. Her magic can be used to control all sorts of plants and nature, and can prove to be surprisingly useful in combat.

Clio

FF, if you still want to make one, I can delete Wisteria...and DD, please let me know if the profile is alright.

Dark Deception

The profile is all right, but you need to stop being so indecisive because its causing everything to get so hectic. She said for you to go ahead and make one. You made one. There's nothing else to talk about. By you asking her again if she wants to make one, makes it seem like you didn't even want to make an earth character to begin with even though you said several times already that you did. But each time you still kept asking if FF wanted to make one. If I had known things would be this complicated I seriously would have asked for a girl to volunteer. It wouldn't have been that difficult. We would have to wait longer but it is better than someone who doesn't want to play an earth character just making one out of obligation.

Clio

*sighs* I want to play her, but I'm too damn nice. Sorry. I didn't want to step on any toes or take any chances away from FF if she wanted them.

FallenFeather

Clio

Teridas

Isen hurry the hell up and post your character. *waves stick*
I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand;  He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.  I kill with my heart.

Isengrad

male pictures are hard as fuck to find, hold your damn horses.. ill get one soon.

original artwork by karabiner

Dark Deception

Teridas

I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand;  He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.  I kill with my heart.

Isengrad

Have one, just going to edit it and post to my photobucket, should be up soon

Teridas

Alright so I guess everything should be in order then assuming nothing is wrong with your profile.  ;)

Isengrad

Name:Darrum
Nickname:The Stone Fist
Height:6'2''
Weight:275lbs
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Blonde
Complexion: lightly Tanned
Race: Earth
Personality: Darrum has always felt a deeper connection to Rock and soil then to plants and animals. This has helped shape who he is. He worked hard to become strong, there is no trick.. there is no alternative path. far more likely to go through an Obstacle then to go around it. He can be as stubborn as stone, when riled his anger is a slow burn.. it rumbles and galvanizes into a deep seeded wrath he turns upon his enemies.

Thats not to say he is without his lighter side. When relaxed he can be jovial.. always willing to share time with his friends, offer a stranger a drink on him. He is level headed and well grounded in reality.. most likely to point out the harshness of a situation then to let others sugar coat it. Like most of the earth nation, he has a deep suspicion of fire nationals, seeing as one spark could set the forest around him ablaze.
Likes:The rain that brings with it new life, The smell of the forest in the morning. The solid ground beneath his feet. Music, art, the rush of honorable combat with a good friend. Good food shared with the people of his village, the warmth of a woman beside him.hearth and home
Dislikes: Droughts, the needless suffering of others in front of him,those who threaten his family and friends. broccoli, and those who are cruel to women.unstable heights(weak ledges and such)
History: His history is not spectacular, his father was a woodcutter, his mother was a kind woman and they lived a normal life. Darrum however always would find time to sneak down to the ground even though they said it could be dangerous there, he always felt steady there.. felt secure. While the other kids his age were playing in the treetops developing their balance, and reflexes with games of tag through the branches. he was at ground level, stones and rocks were his playmates.. he would push, pull , lift and move. he loved pushing himself, developing his strength. there were a few times he ran into a few predators(the scars on his back are still there from where a jungle cat had found him) but he always managed to either defend himself or get away. Now he is like his father, a woodcutter.. living his life day to day and enjoying the simple pleasures life has. Still heading down to the surface to train his body whenever he can.
Weapons: His fighting style is simple, the best weapons one has are what the great stag had given him. The earth beneath his feet and his very body. When he does fight seriously he has a pair of gloves. They encase his forearm and the tops of them and the knuckles have hard stone worked into them to deflect attacks and lend a power to his strike.

Lady Reign

Shade

Ok, here's my profile. Let me know if there's anything I need to change, ok?

Just picture the wings, ok?
Name: Kuroda Shinx
Nickname: Shinx
Height: 6'2
Weight: 165 pounds
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Complexion: Pale
Race: Air-Mountains
Personality: Competitive, smug, a bit cocky, but not as much as some. Also a bit broody.
Likes: Fighting, flying, thunderstorms, lightning, clouds, women, swords, archery.
Dislikes: Flat ground, people who think they are better than him when they aren't, people who act better than him when they are.
History: He's always pushed himself to be the best warrior he could be. His father was a miner, and Kuroda knew that he would never be happy with that sort of life, so he has always strived to find something better. He trains for several hours with his bow in an isolated area of the mountains which he keeps secret from other people. It's also where he goes to be alone and think. Though not the most outwardly arrogant of his people, it's hard to miss that smug grin of his when he defeats an opponent in any form of competition.
Weapons: Primarily his bow and arrow, with a sword for close range combat.

Dark Deception

Jason Masters

Name:Rodney Blackwood
Nickname: Rod
Height: 7"
Weight: 260
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Complexion: Light Skin
Race: Earth
Personality: Rod is a gentle giant, kind and somewhat generous. He believes everyone deserves a chance which is why he is not as prejudice towards those of the Fire Nation unlike others of the Earth Nation. He is also shy and awkward around strangers, particularly females 
Dislikes: Forest fires and crowds
History: (writing it via RP) Blackwood is a farmer that lives deep in the forest
Weapons: Bo-Staff made of very durable wood, various farming tools
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=80623.0

Ugh... Work and life have been consuming my life everything on here is on halt... sorry everyone