Recruitment - A Game of Futas - Servants/Slaves needed

Started by JoanieSappho, September 30, 2016, 01:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil1989

We already have a golem, but I'm not sure if the player is even around since he hasn't posted since making a character sheet.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Datawych

Of all the ideas I'm toying with, here's the one I like the most. Keep in mind this is just a rough outline - if no one is interested (or if no one thinks the character fits with theirs), I have some other ideas that I could easily flesh out more.

Name: Veronika Almassy, Duchess of Pannonia, Slave to Cock

Distinguishing features: A dreamy, faraway look that rarely leaves her face; golden eyes with hair to match; family crest of her mistress (and liege) tattooed on the small of her back
Build: The slender side of athletic, but with uncharacteristically wide hips

Orientation: Unsure
Kinks: Anal (receiving), oral (giving), incest, forced chastity (receiving), non-con, humiliation, public sex, bdsm, teasing, edging
Offs: Gore, vore, mutilation and scat
Likes (Non sexual): Spicy food, the ocean, extravagant dresses, falconry, horseback riding, thunderstorms, gardening
Dislikes (Non sexual): People who are rude/uncivilized, very hot weather, very cold weather, any other kind of weather that will hurt her plants
Strengths: Old Money; Veronika is from an incredibly old noble family - one that is far too well-connected to simply make disappear. Her claim to Pannonia is indisputable, and her name carries tremendous weight in her own (diminished) territory.

Unassuming Shadow; Veronika is no stranger to the intricacies of court life, both mundane and illicit. She has dirt on just about everyone, and no one can seem to figure out how she obtained it. As an enslaved vassal, she is often considered unworthy of notice.

Pure; Veronika exudes innocence. The kind of innocence that the pious respect and the sinful wish to violate.

Weaknesses: Naturally submissive; Veronika just can't seem to resist a forceful personality.

Vassal Princess; As the Princess of a subjugated nation, Veronika doesn't have nearly as many resources at her disposal as other Princesses do. She is also subject to the whims of her Mistress.

Space Case; Veronika has trouble remaining in the here and now.

If anyone's interested in being Veronika's liege/Mistress, I'll things out all the way. And yes, "Slave to Cock" is actually an official part of her title, added by her new Mistress to further humiliate her/her country. :P

Vergil1989

She's JUST old enough that I'd be comfortable with playing with, but I prefer eighteen and up personally.  Beyond that and just some general grammar and stuff that needs fixed up, I like her.  ;D  Regina wouldn't treat her as a slave though, although she might experiment with her BDSM fetish if you're willing.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Saric

My Dryad is generally against forced sex and/or cruelty, but she makes an exception for enemies of the Empire on the grounds that braking their minds of such self-destructive urges is for their own good.

I you don't want her to be the one who broke her she could still be her owner at game start, or buy her shortly after, given she'd find a gardening futa princess utterly delightful and would react her her innocence by wanting to coax her out into her kinky full bloom! >:)
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

TheLaughingOne

im still around, just waiting for game to get going.
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

JoanieSappho

Once we get Veronika adopted and finalized, that'll be it.
Don't worry, game will be soon.

Datawych

Keep in mind that keeping Veronika 'in line' also means access to Pannonia's resources and army.  ;D

Nintentoast

Yay! This will be the third role play I will be in with Joanie at one time! xD
"Plans are useless, however, planning is invaluable" -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Lets see if I can put studying off for another day" -Me

Saric

Quote from: JoanieSappho on October 09, 2016, 09:11:24 PM
Once we get Veronika adopted and finalized, that'll be it.
Don't worry, game will be soon.

Did my Pixie get approved? If so I'd like to add her to the character thread. :P
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Saric on October 09, 2016, 09:15:34 PM
Did my Pixie get approved? If so I'd like to add her to the character thread. :P
Ah, yes. The Royal Dildomancer is accepted. And that may be an actual title now.  :P

Saric

Quote from: JoanieSappho on October 09, 2016, 09:21:22 PM
Ah, yes. The Royal Dildomancer is accepted. And that may be an actual title now.  :P

She'd not only take that, she'd wear it (and her stock!) with pride! :P

Vergil1989

Lol makes me wonder what MY cool title might be.  It's a nice name for her though Saric.  ;D

Nintentoast

Oh gosh, now even toasty is curious about what her title could be! >.<
"Plans are useless, however, planning is invaluable" -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Lets see if I can put studying off for another day" -Me

Vergil Tanner

Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

TheLaughingOne

Joanie: sorry! Didnt mean to sound impatient:( put that up while i was rushing to get ready for work:I
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

VonDoom

Quote from: Datawych on October 09, 2016, 05:33:32 PM
Of all the ideas I'm toying with, here's the one I like the most. Keep in mind this is just a rough outline - if no one is interested (or if no one thinks the character fits with theirs), I have some other ideas that I could easily flesh out more.

Name: Veronika Almassy, Duchess of Pannonia, Slave to Cock

Distinguishing features: A dreamy, faraway look that rarely leaves her face; golden eyes with hair to match; family crest of her mistress (and liege) tattooed on the small of her back
Build: The slender side of athletic, but with uncharacteristically wide hips

Orientation: Unsure
Kinks: Anal (receiving), oral (giving), incest, forced chastity (receiving), non-con, humiliation, public sex, bdsm, teasing, edging
Offs: Gore, vore, mutilation and scat
Likes (Non sexual): Spicy food, the ocean, extravagant dresses, falconry, horseback riding, thunderstorms, gardening
Dislikes (Non sexual): People who are rude/uncivilized, very hot weather, very cold weather, any other kind of weather that will hurt her plants
Strengths: Old Money; Veronika is from an incredibly old noble family - one that is far too well-connected to simply make disappear. Her claim to Pannonia is indisputable, and her name carries tremendous weight in her own (diminished) territory.

Unassuming Shadow; Veronika is no stranger to the intricacies of court life, both mundane and illicit. She has dirt on just about everyone, and no one can seem to figure out how she obtained it. As an enslaved vassal, she is often considered unworthy of notice.

Pure; Veronika exudes innocence. The kind of innocence that the pious respect and the sinful wish to violate.

Weaknesses: Naturally submissive; Veronika just can't seem to resist a forceful personality.

Vassal Princess; As the Princess of a subjugated nation, Veronika doesn't have nearly as many resources at her disposal as other Princesses do. She is also subject to the whims of her Mistress.

Space Case; Veronika has trouble remaining in the here and now.

If anyone's interested in being Veronika's liege/Mistress, I'll things out all the way. And yes, "Slave to Cock" is actually an official part of her title, added by her new Mistress to further humiliate her/her country. :P

Did someone say violate innocence? And I see I forgot to add 'edging' to Kasdeya's ons, need to change that ... err, that is to say, she'd be up for a plaything to mistreat. Already has one to spoil in Renny and variety is the spice of life, after all.

Edit: And possibly one to guard from Chula, but no sheet yet.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Datawych

Quote from: VonDoom on October 10, 2016, 12:08:03 AM
Did someone say violate innocence? And I see I forgot to add 'edging' to Kasdeya's ons, need to change that ... err, that is to say, she'd be up for a plaything to mistreat. Already has one to spoil in Renny and variety is the spice of life, after all.
I must admit, Kasdeya was my #1 seed. Have you determined where exactly her kingdom is located? Because it would be extra-convenient (and also make the most sense from a geographic standpoint) if her lands were adjacent to Pannonia.

VonDoom

I hadn't, mostly because she spends most of her time in the imperial capital, but when/if we're drafting a map we could certainly place them as neighbours. I'll give some more thought to her lands and what they're like, but she'll probably have a seneshall handle most of the day to day affairs.

Edit: wrote a bit about her country now.  Though her main residence and harem would be in the imperial capital.

Kasyllia

Ruled by:
Kasdeya, mostly by proxy through her daughter Kasira

Capital:
Selar d'Or, The Shining City

History
Originally named for the ancient deity Kasyl, who was a goddess of purity and light. She had sent forth a host of her angels that bred with her high priestesses and created a line of theocratic demi-angel rulers. The first symbol of her name, 'Kas', was often used in ranks and names inside Kasyllia, which translates to 'Paradise of Kasyl'.

Unlike the futa Empire, they did not practice incest to keep their line more angelic. Instead, the occasional visitation from above reinforced their celestial birthright - it was the highest honor to be selected to produce a new heir and at times caused big changes in the lines of inheritance, but in this way it was ensured that the line remained pure and without blemish.

Until the 36th Empress, whose reign was short yet impactful, invaded and personally raped the ruling priestess. Her plight was so great that her cries could be heard to heaven itself. Kasyl herself felt pity and was about to grant her a miracle, but when the cries of pain and distress became whorish moans and demands for more as the priestess' wings darkened, her fate was sealed and Kasyl turned away from humanity.

Born from this unholy union was Kasdeya. Given the ironic name of 'Goddess of Kas' to proclaim dominion over land and goddess (at least in spirit) both, she proved to be a very different ruler once grown up and returned from her temporary exile.

The intermediate ruler installed by the Empress kept the country running, but its religious populace had proven troublesome and there were many uprisings and rebellions to deal with. Kasyllia fell into decline as a result.

When Kasdeya gained control, she took her time to spread her corruption thoroughly over the country until there was no trace of divine light to cling to.

Lesser ladies (and the odd remnant lords, who were all too quickly robbed of their masculinity and became 'ladies' in their own right) were quickly made to be slaves -- not in rank, but to her ministrations. Many of them still bear the marks of her corruptive power: some with exaggerated sexual features, others with glowing eyes, odd colors, writhing tattoos or even horns. Some that proved particularly wilful were given the proper slave treatment and now bear her mark as well as cursed piercings that assure their loyalty through 'positive' reinforcement -- infusing them with perverse pleasure whenever they act for the good of their ruler or take her orders.

She sought out former priests and priestesses and converted them into depraved fetish-dolls, quasi-religious sinners meant to spread her own hedonistic gospel. Amongst them a good number of fallen angels.

(Side note: It's rumored that their highest and most depraved is Kasdeya's mother herself, completely maddened with lust and corrupted to such an extent that nothing of her former glory remains.)

Kasyllia fell surprisingly quickly. In a world already influenced by the futanari empire, it was all too easy to tempt and color them in even darker shades of depravity.

Of course, it's not exactly a mirror image of a demon-realm in the human world -- Kasyllia is still a functioning country and its day to day affairs are managed by Kasdeya's loyal Seneschal -- her futa-daughter Kasira, the only one whom Kasdeya bore herself. By comparison to her mother, she is quite dutiful. (Her 'father' is unknown, but since Kasira is more human than Kasdeya ever was, it was likely a near-human futa or male.)

Kasyllia's armies were replaced by slave forces, many of whom belonged to other countries or came from roving monster hordes. This freed a lot of armed citizens to pursue guard duties or other work. The economy kept improving on the backs of slaves - for one, the slave trade itself was a huge boon. Just as their Princess strove to maintain the best selection of slaves in the world and supply them to suitable buyers, so did her country.

Kasyllia supplies cheap work-force to other countries and maintains one of the best entertainment industries around. There are establishments to cater to almost every taste, from brothels with prestigious high-class prostitutes and veritable slave-queens to arcades with permanently bound cumdumps and lowly gloryhole-attendants.

Even Kasdeya is not fond of her subjects being crippled or maimed, so any who come to Kasyllia looking to indulge in actively violent depravities may find themselves on the serving plate instead. Ownership, too, is sacrosanct and someone who damages goods belonging to another is the worst criminal.

There is one notable exception, see [The Arena] below.

Population
The ruling nobility in Kasyllia consists solely of futanari, females and a few adult shemales. Their children span all genders, though male progeny is either kept hidden away or given as tribute depending on the loyalty of those involved.

The regular population is high in numbers and very varied. A high amount of immigration over the years has brought many different people from all over the world. Add to that any adopted progeny between slaves and their masters who are free citizens and you have a veritable melting pot of cultures and races. Many sport signs of mixed or even monstrous ancestry.

Religion is a sensitive matter in Kasyllia, but a few more indulgent deities are accepted among its people, as are cults dedicated to demonic powers. Those dedicated to the mad teachings of the tentacles are accepted, but few in numbers since they flock to the holdings of their own highest Princess.

The Arena
Located at the very center of the capital and built out of the former high temple. Here, proud slave-warriors, beasts and even free hopefuls entertain the masses for gold, fame and duty. There are two kinds of fights:
1) to the death, where all participants except mindless beasts must consent of their own will even if they are slaves (and woe to the owner who tries to force this).
2) to defeat, where permanent maiming of an opponent means forfeiting the match. Some of these are serious, others less. Most matches are under the condition that the winner  may take their pleasure from the loser within the ring, which has culminated in a special yearly event to gain the title of 'first slut under the heavens'. Only highly trained beasts are allowed in this kind of match.

(Hint: Evangeli should visit for a special tentacle fighting event!)

Slave Sources and Acquisition
How does Kasyllia keep up their influx of new slaves? There are a number of sources:

Criminals, Outlaws, Debtors and the Disgraced. Slavery, temporary (as indentured slaves with certain restrictions on their handling) or permanent, is the main means of punishment in Kasyllia. They also have treaties with neighboring countries to acquire their criminals in exchange for a percentage of the gold they will be worth as slaves.

Conquest. There are always losers in war. The main source was and is the expansion of the futanari empire, but this is about to dry up. Internal conflict is far more risky and less lucrative as a source for slaves.

Commerce. Kasyllia is famous for its hedonistic society and promotion of slavery, but they are far from the only place slaves are taken and kept. They buy slaves elsewhere, polish them up and make a profit. Many big slave-traders are also active in money-lending and those who can't pay their rates are quickly forced into indentured slavery. Contrary to what detractors claim, their rates are usually reasonable. They turn a profit either way, after all.

Voluntary Slaves. Not as rare as one might think, there are plenty who give up their life or sell themselves into slavery. For the educated, beautiful and charming this can be a chance to live a pampered life if they find the right owner. For the indepted who do not want to be owned by a cruel creditor, it's a lesser evil. And of course, there are those who, influenced by a society steeped in debauchery, do it to satisfy their submissive desires.

O&O

Vergil1989

Hmm, nice bit of information there VonDoom.  Has a very Roman feel to it lol.

VonDoom

I wonder if anyone catches the reference ...

It's wasn't really intended to be Romanesque, but between slavery and basically a giant colosseum, I see what you mean.

So with Pannonia set to be one of its neighbours, anyone else want to be near a wretched hive of slaves and villainy? I was thinking Kasyllia is located between the last holdout and the empire's center. Closer to the center, since it's been conquered over 150 years ago.

O&O

Vergil1989

I don't see Regina as being the ruling type.  She focused much more on herself and just going around, making friends among the common people, and just being semi normal really.  She might have visited Pannonia but she wouldn't have stayed for very long most likely.  However, IF she is the reluctant inheritor of lands of her own, I'm sure I could come up with something easily enough.

VonDoom

Doesn't she have to have her own lands, or am I misremembering the premise?

O&O

Vergil1989

I don't think it's necessarily required we have our own lands, but Joanie might say otherwise.

JoanieSappho

Quote from: VonDoom on October 10, 2016, 11:15:27 AM
Doesn't she have to have her own lands, or am I misremembering the premise?

Kind of, yeah. I probabl should have addressed this earlier.
They can, of course, be quite small. Like Evangeli basically having a small island that mostly contains just a massive school and a small town at most ... Not all holdings were created equal. Or had any good rulers to immediately put a princess into, I suppose ...

VonDoom

How does Kasyllia look to you, Joanie? Can I add it to her sheet?  :-)

O&O