The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skadii

Berek

loves making love! ;) *waves to Cole, blows her a kiss*
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Skadii

Loves wearing fur! *huggles and smooches him*

Mordred

Shows the truth in how a kiss is truly just as alluring as any other possible physical pleasure.
*See Pillory*

Lycana

Proves that a knight in blue armor is far better than one in armor that shines.
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Skadii

My cloud partner in crime! I love her to wittle bitty pieces!

Lycana

Aww is making me blush!! I love you too, Cole!!! She definitely earns a big hug!!!
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Jason

...is very pretty; even though she likes wolves, which scares me, I think her lap is snuggly :3

Lycana

Aww is cuddly!! And shouldn't be scared, I may love wolves but I like kitties too!!! *huggles*

Jason

...now has a kitty on her lap, purring contently :3

Lycana

Is being hugged and cuddled like no tomorrow!!!

Jason

...is absolutely charming to be able to hug and cuddle me like no tomorrow. Usually, I'd have my pampering stop at an hour, because I'm not a greedy kitty, but I love your scrumptious hands cuddling me, so I can make an exception!

Grainne

Is a very good kitty and a very pretty color!  ;)
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Kytn

Knows what she wants and isn't afraid to get it~
Updates coming soon!

Lycana

Is just begging to have her leash pulled.

Grainne

Quote from: Kytn on April 25, 2012, 10:03:41 PM
Knows what she wants and isn't afraid to get it~
*blushes*

Quote from: Lycana on April 25, 2012, 10:06:33 PM
Is just begging to have her leash pulled.
Would looove to pull a leash and is not afraid to do it.  ;)

Kytn

Updates coming soon!

Grainne

Wears thigh highs well.. :-)

writersmelody

... is very alluring and makes me want to get a closer look at the tattoos.
- Writer's Melody

"Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind." - William Shakespeare

(Specifically Seeking Someone to Write Solas)
(On/Offs)
(Absences/Apologies) (updated 2/9/24)

Grainne

Bloody Rose

Mordred

Definitely raises my curiosity.
*See Pillory*

Kytn

Looks like he enjoys painting~
Updates coming soon!

Mordred

Is dressed and is positioned in a way that makes me think she is ready to please a very lucky individual.
*See Pillory*

TaintedAndDelish

Will finally light that cigar one of these days.