A little bit of anything (F/F, M/F, M/M)

Started by Kaelaun, November 22, 2011, 02:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaelaun

Hello everyone. I am not one for big flashy colorful ads. However I am interested in finding some good (hopefully long term) RP. I am switch by nature and lately I have rather enjoyed playing a Domme and pushing my limits. However I am seeking someone who can fight a little in RP. I am also hoping to find someone who is willing to help with plot and change things up a bit. I will play nearly any genre, though I know very little about anime. I can play males or females and I have been told I do very well at both. I don't really have very many offs. Generally my posts are anywhere from one to three paragraphs. More often than not they depend on the person I am playing with and what is going on in the story at the time. I am a very sexual person and I love sex in the rp. I would like to have something with a story to it as well. One of my huge turn ons is forced orgasm. More so giving than receiving but it is something that interests me a great deal. I would prefer to RP on YIM. I can also rp through email on on here. I will admit though that I tend to be much slower when rping on a forum. If your are interested at all please IM me either here on on YIM. I am online every day.