Looking for a roleplay adventure this morning

Started by Lacy Muffins, April 03, 2014, 11:13:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lacy Muffins

This is my first roleplay post so I'll throw out a couple ideas to see if anyone is interested. 

I'm looking for something in the forced bimbofication genre.  Something with me being drugged, kidnapped..waking up shackled or bound in a mad scientist's evil laboratory, dungeon, alien spacecraft, etc. Slowly being  dominated, violated, altered, modified, enhanced, forced to climax and perform my will as I'm slowly turned into the perfect bimbo sex toy. 

I could be your ex-wife's divorce attorney who bankrupted you. 

Maybe a nerdy but brilliant college student who stole your research but is trying to sell it as my own. 

My body and mind are your canvas. 

Just about everything!   

Dislikes:

Scat.  I don't want to eat poop. 
Telling me what you're going to do before we start the roleplay.  I love setting up the outline and plot but you don't need to give me a line by line list of what is going to happen.  It's the surprise that makes it fun! 
Also turning it into a choose your own adventure story when we get into things.  If I'm your helpless victim I shouldn't really have a say in what will happen. 

Anyway, that was just an idea, I'm bored and sooooo in the mood to try this great site.  If you want to play hit me up, want to do something else or a variation of what I just posted ask away! 

If I've done this roleplay request thing wrong please delete it, take me out back and whip me.

frostsider

ummm did you see my pm? I was asking if your still looking for a rp like this.

let me know

frost

Lacy Muffins