News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

-grumbles, while trying to get remnants of the dirt off of her, muttering something indecipherable, but probably very colorful, then goes after the guy who thinks he's oh so clever for sitting on her to keep her still, punches him, takes the win once she finds it, sticks out her tongue and runs off into the shadows-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Hiddenhart

Quote from: Harley Quinn on October 07, 2010, 06:16:35 PM
-grumbles, while trying to get remnants of the dirt off of her, muttering something indecipherable, but probably very colorful, then goes after the guy who thinks he's oh so clever for sitting on her to keep her still, punches him, takes the win once she finds it, sticks out her tongue and runs off into the shadows-
Funny :P *Runs after, chasing in an attempt to get the win back*

SirSetzer

-Chases her into the shadows, trying to find her-

Come out, come out wherever you are!
ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

No! 

Damnit.  -clamps hand over mouth-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Hiddenhart

*Tackles and ties to tree, then runs off with win* Hee hee!

SirSetzer

-licks the palm of her hand over his mouth-

Now you're tied to a tree somehow. What a predicament! -winks-
ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

wokeupmad

*has a knife for tree tie removal...and the win*
-So, if there's anything I can do for you, or, more to the point, to you, you just let me know.
-Can you hammer a six-inch spike through a board with your penis?
-Not right now.
-A girl's gotta have her standards.

Hiddenhart

*Does what is always done and steals the win and runs* hee hee

SirSetzer

-grabs him by the collar, lightly pulling him back as he snatches the win-

This seems to heavy for you, let me take it off of your hands.
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Hiddenhart

"No, Sir. I insist." I take it, tear my collar free and flee to a safehouse ^^

SirSetzer

I dig into your safe house, popping up from the ground-

You shall not.
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

No, because I shall!  -steals it and runs off-
Ons/Offs - Absences

SirSetzer

-grabs her by the legs, as to make her fall face first onto the cushion he's prepared-

You can have that cushion for your face, toots, I'll take the win! ;)
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

-cries-  I don't want the cushion, I want the win!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Hiddenhart

*takes win from Setzer...and eats it* Blargh.

SirSetzer

-Creates a new win-

You have to use the cushion, it can come in handy later on!
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Hiddenhart

*runs over and snatches new win* Hmmm...

Harley Quinn

-takes the new win away from Hart-  Hmph.

-glances over at SirSetzer, thinks about that comment, then slowly smiles-  Oh?  And why is that?
Ons/Offs - Absences

SirSetzer

-snatches it back, winking at her-

You'll figure it out.
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

I wouldn't know, I'm innocent.  See?  ----->   O:)

-casually steals it back and runs off again-
Ons/Offs - Absences

SirSetzer

-Grabs it back, hugging it to his chest-

Now, why would you think I was implying something along those lines? That's a fake halo, Miss Quinn! I know your true intentions.  ;)
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

-gasps-  It is not fake!  I'm a good girl.  Most of the time.  Usually.  Okay, sometimes, but I am!

-pries it loose, steals it and hides-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Hiddenhart

*interrupts cute scene to steal win, locks Harely inside her hiding place and runs off* You two have fun now!

SirSetzer

-Frowns, looking at her-

You're too innocent to be in this locked place!  O:)
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

-grumbles at Hart-  The nerve.  You better hope I don't lock you in a box, mister!  You just wait, I'll send Mr. J after you!

See, you admit it, I am innocent.   ;D  -strolls off with the win-
Ons/Offs - Absences