Not dead, let's have dinner. (A GemmaBells production)

Started by GemmaBells, March 19, 2014, 12:41:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GemmaBells

So, bottom line is simple, I'm bored. No real shocker there, but I'm looking for a role play to fill up some of my time. As far as my preferences there isn't much I won't do, though I will not play ore made characters. I will play OC's only, even if they are in a universe that is not my making. Anywho, onto the fun part!

Plots:

The Solider 's Sorceress (Cyborg/White Witch): In the near future, a new energy source is discovered. It is powerful and does not deplete with use. One the downside it is extremely unstable, and very special measures must be taken to contain it, not to mention it is harvested by draining the life force from a rare group of humans who possess it.
In old times, the power would have been called magic and those who possess it would be called sorcerers, but for quite a while the sorcerers went about their lives undisturbed. They led peaceful lives until the discovery of their power. Then, all hell broke loose. The world no longer wished to return to their fossil fuels and depleting electricity. They grew greedy and the hunt began for all in possession of magic.
In the hunt for the sorcerers, the humans found they had trouble transporting the power to storing facilities, they tried many inventions to contain the power source but all failed , until the invention of the Borgs. Half man, half machine the Borgs led the hunt, bring able to see the dark magic in their victims, and draw it into their own enhanced bodies to transport it. But slowly they realized the half of the Borgs that was human couldn't handle the magic, many began to go insane, some even began to show signs of abilities granted by the exposure. Others simply dying.
The story follows a young sorceress hiding from the chaos, sorcerers are growing few and far between and Borgs are growing desperate. But when one of the most accomplished Borgs finds a girl who's magic is not dark but so blindingly light, what will he do?

Other things I want to role play but don't have a plot for:
Angel/Demon (Please!!!)
Vampire/Human (Or Vampire, Wolf, Hunter, etc)

CG1067

Hello Gemmabells

The sorceress/borg story line sounds interesting. I really enjoy the pre-story world building as well - how did you see this world? Can you give me any more details about it? It sounds like a really fun project, I'd love to get involved :)

CG1067
My Obligatory On and Off thread: (https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=137584.0).

PM me, lets chat.

GemmaBells

Hello there!

I absolutely can give you some more detail. The way I see this world is kind of similar to the world presented in the movie Repo! The Genetic Opera. It's futuristic, certainly, but not outrageously so. Its a very corrupt society.