The Demon's Deal

Started by Nocti, November 09, 2012, 04:30:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nocti

Reopened again due to having free time.

This game will be quite far into the darker side of things with N/C and Extreme aspects.

This basic idea of this scenario is that a demon approaches a person at the brink of ending their own life, a person who has known nothing but despair and who literally has nothing left to live for, no family nor friends who could help them through their struggle with depression. Possibly not even enough money to use a public computer once a week to speak anonymously with people who could guide them in the right direction, get them help. They've got nothing left and decide to end it once and for all, yet in their final moment they're approached by something that surely can not exist.

A possible scenario:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Tony recalled the events that took place that night... He had hated his life for as long as he could remember. The only thing that brought him any sort of happiness he had left was clenched in his right hand, an old picture. He recalled his life as he looked to the gun in his left hand held to his temple, a life of moving from foster home to home, school to school until he was old enough to be set free in the world. With the economy being the worst it had been in decades and the fact that he was never talented in any way, and most importantly extremely socially insecure, he turned to prostitution and drug abuse to get through the days. Now with his last paycheck in a needle in his arm and a gun at his temple, he remembered wanting it all to end. However someone began to talk to him in the restroom, a voice that sounded all too normal for what it was. A shade at first, than a figure and soon a full fledged person leaned against the wall across from him. -It- began to talk to him about his life, about his situation and how it could all go away. When they said they were a demon and they would offer him two wishes, anything he could dream of that was realistic, he laughed. He was hallucinating surely, he was so high and it was so bad how could he not play along. Tony asked of the rules and what the demon would get in return, having never been a religious man if the demon told him in exchange for his soul he could have whatever he wanted, he'd pull the trigger. The demon however stated they wanted nothing so simple as the man's 'soul', offering no rituals of blood or summons of parchment written with red ink for the man to sign. It was a simple agreement of words between the two, and if Tony accepted, he would have two wishes, -anything- he wanted.

Tony was now one of the richest people in the state, having influence in almost every social circle within the country. He had a loving wife and a daughter on the way, and everyone close to him thought he was the luckiest man in the world. Tony wished he pulled the trigger.

A simple, short write-up of how it could play out with a character I created on the spot, however I wish to play the manipulating demon, not the victim. If you like the idea and wish to discuss anything, please message me and I'll be glad to answer any questions or bounce ideas off one another. If you really like the idea and want to play it, send me a description of your character, their gender, past, wishes, etc. I know I have left out what exactly the demon wants in return and why they are doing this, but that can and will all be revealed inside the game, or in a PM. Thanks for reading and have a good day.

Nocti

Reopened, want to try this idea out once more.