Current Cravings (seeking inside)

Started by Endara, December 07, 2010, 01:48:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endara

Vein Tap

I'd play a male vampire, Jerycho, and what I need is someone willing to play a female human maid who tends his house and on occasion is his bedmate, giving him blood when he needs or wants.

Cyberpunk

I have a character named Ticker that stats can be given for, she's a techie explosives expert that works for IEC and has been useful for them in controlling leaks. One being through a pressure sensitive timer set in a man's shoe which triggered bombs that imploded his house and set off a pack thermite in the basement. So what I need for this one is a male of pretty much any lifepath who's recently started a relationship with her.

Little One

The concept is that a high ranking military male is given a very young female slave and for years he keeps her, eventually even falling in love with her. He was never one for slaves, never saw the point, but this one quickly got his attention. From 14-17 he kept her and loved her. One of his men then lies and tells him she came on to him. Enraged, he frees his lover and lives in misery without her for two years. He tried to find another to replace her but failed. She was perfect and no one could replace her. One day you (the high ranking military officer) come to work and the friend who bought you the slave as a present years ago says she's back. Your Little One is back. You rush down to the processing area for the slaves and find out the lie really was a lie and begin to apologize and make up to her the pain you caused. So what I need is a male player (preferably someone who can do longer posts) to play the male. Make him your own, I don't have specific image or name for him. PM me if you like the idea and we'll see what can be done.

This will be updated as I get more ideas or as ideas are taken. PM me and let me know if you're interested in an idea.
"I'm not stalking, I'm exploring your personal life covertly! No, that's not my bike in your garage..."

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=86844.0 - My on's and off's

Chreestafer

im interested in number 2 but can you go more in depth on it?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Endara

Unfortunately, it's been taken and started. :-\ But I'll keep updating this so more ideas will pop up in here randomly.
"I'm not stalking, I'm exploring your personal life covertly! No, that's not my bike in your garage..."

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=86844.0 - My on's and off's

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List