Wackiest Names on E

Started by Insanityenviesme, October 03, 2010, 01:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Hello folks. In coincidence with my proclaimation of being immeasurably insane, I would like to invite all of you into my wondrous thread which aims to take a stock of the most deliciously wacky names in all of E..

And I put my vote down to: wokeupmad

Of course, the only aim of this thread is to celebrate the amazing wits of E's numerous patrons!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

wokeupmad

Oh come now, certainly there are ones more silly than mine.
How about: Pixilicious
-So, if there's anything I can do for you, or, more to the point, to you, you just let me know.
-Can you hammer a six-inch spike through a board with your penis?
-Not right now.
-A girl's gotta have her standards.

Insanityenviesme

Well, you caught my eye..Sorry :p

My turn again...Sephirothsu
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

wokeupmad

Well that's a good thing.
I saw another one: The Unholy Potato
-So, if there's anything I can do for you, or, more to the point, to you, you just let me know.
-Not right now.

Insanityenviesme

The place is filled with interesting names..
Why didnt I think of this thread earlier..

Add to the list, Miss. FeBurns
Moments of Sanity

Insanityenviesme

Another Addition: Welcome to the thread Mr. Xaoc
Moments of Sanity

wokeupmad

PumpkinSeeds gets my vote for the day
-Not right now.

Cyra

PumpkinSeeds for sure...but would also have to say NotCarrot also, as well as Insanity's name.  Love ya hon :-* :-* :-*

Insanityenviesme

-laughs- Thanks Cy!!
-hugs and kisses her-

My next wacky name nomination: The wonderful Michi No Sora
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on October 04, 2010, 11:43:34 AM
-laughs- Thanks Cy!!
-hugs and kisses her

*Cyra blushes and becomes...warm*  My pleasure Insanity.
Another name for contention would be orderNchaos.  If there was just a slight twist of words, we could have ordernachos instead of chaos :-*

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
Cy is blushing? thats new..
-grins-
-is willint to make her warmer, toasty in fact-

Another contender is: Beguile's Mistress...Simply because she is just that!
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on October 04, 2010, 12:00:11 PM
-laughs-
Cy is blushing? thats new..
-grins-
-is willint to make her warmer, toasty in fact-

Hot & wet Insanity...don't any more help from you-think you've done enough already :-*

Cybrewaste

Insanityenviesme

Are you sure you dont need any help?
-giggles-

And my personal favorite: Miss. Cyra
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

*blushes more*  If ya really wanna help, then I guess ya can.

Why my name?  Have you even looked up the meaning?  It's pronounces Kiera and has a few different meanings.  Chosen one; moon and born in the light, coming from God are just a couple.  The original Cyra was an early Irish abbess-she was a saint, just like me O:)

Endlessxhallway.

doom29169

Insanityenviesme

you are nominated for the whole package, Doom..Name and Avatar..
Moments of Sanity

doom29169

Insanityenviesme

TWAP officially joins the list and is now my new personal favorite =]
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on October 06, 2010, 08:49:19 AM
TWAP officially joins the list and is now my new personal favorite =]

*pouting with tears*

Insanityenviesme

-chuckles-
Sorry, Cy!
-grins-
New entry: ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

and new favorite
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

If you were sorry ya wouldn't of done it in the first place :P

Matured to perfection.

Insanityenviesme

wouldnt have done what?

Welcome to the wacky, Miss. abandoneddolly
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on October 07, 2010, 09:20:40 AM
wouldnt have done what?

Made me pout...

How about Shironu to the list...

Insanityenviesme

-smiles-
then lemme make you unpout!

ugadawgsstacy
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

I wish you would...

Hatewheel