News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

V20, M20, Scion 2E

Started by Captain America, August 10, 2019, 02:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain America

I would love a straight up game of one of these that didn't have to be bogged in a slew of  house rules and such.

I don't care whether or not there is smut, I just would like to play.

If other players are in, I'd ask,  don't be flakes.  Post regularly or be ok with the pc getting posted for so that the game can move forward.

Hopefully someone is of like mind.
Skype Captain America (captainamerica_@Hotmail.com)

Feel free to pester me.

Muse

Id love a chance to play mage if you can find a GM. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

vonpenguin

If a Scion 2e GM appears I'm in.
Savage worlds, proving it is entirely possible for someone with no skill in driving to pilot everything from a dune buggy to a flying submarine without failing once but the guy with a d8 in it is the one the other PCs don't let touch the steering wheel.

Xurtan

As far as V20 goes this might be worth looking at.

AndyZ

Little bit less so on the V20, but the other two I'd pounce on.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Captain America

Yay peeps!

I would do Sabbat, but Im less enthused by Caine's sword, at the moment versus the crushing weight of the pyramid. Lol

I have a tremere, a progenitor, and a few scions in my head.

Feel free to pester me.

HairyHeretic

I think theres a reasonable amount of Scion interest, we're just short a GM.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

vonpenguin

Quote from: HairyHeretic on August 26, 2019, 08:22:04 PM
I think theres a reasonable amount of Scion interest, we're just short a GM.

If I wasn't running one for my IRL group I'd offer, but you know, time.
Savage worlds, proving it is entirely possible for someone with no skill in driving to pilot everything from a dune buggy to a flying submarine without failing once but the guy with a d8 in it is the one the other PCs don't let touch the steering wheel.

HairyHeretic

A familiar story, indeed :)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Rook Seidhr

Much what vonpenguin said. I'm running M20 elsewhere and I find I can only be properly enthusiastic about running one game at a time.

Captain America

That is always the eternal curse. :D

Feel free to pester me.

wander

Anyone got Wraith 20th? I recently got the Book of Oblivion for it, seems like if there's a struggle to find the other games, it could be something different to try.

Rook Seidhr

Quote from: wander on September 09, 2019, 01:39:35 PM
Anyone got Wraith 20th? I recently got the Book of Oblivion for it, seems like if there's a struggle to find the other games, it could be something different to try.
Did someone say "Wraith"? I think I heard a distant, spectral voice saying "Wraith"!

One of my favorite games ever. Unfortunately the Shadowguide mechanic makes it very problematic for online play, because if one player is slow or drops out, it messes up their Shadowguide and the player they're Shadowguiding. It seems to work best to have a co-GM Shadowguide everyone.

Anyway, I am all about the dead people. Sign me up.

wander

Maybe it was your Shadow saying that?  :D

Yeah, fair point on the Shadows making it tough for Pbp. I'd say that yes having a GM to be the Shadowguide, if not the GM themselves if the Circle is small enough and they can handle them (they work really well as constant NPCs to their players) would likely work the best given the format of group play here.

Also, I'm not volunteering to GM, lol, though more doing a half-hijack that it's something I'd be interested in if it was on the table.

Rook Seidhr

Quote from: wander on September 09, 2019, 01:54:34 PM
Also, I'm not volunteering to GM, lol, though more doing a half-hijack that it's something I'd be interested in if it was on the table.
Dammit! ;D

If someone else would GM, and wanted a Shadowguide co-GM, I'd step up, though I'd rather play.

wander

Quote from: Rook Seidhr on September 09, 2019, 01:59:58 PM
Dammit! ;D

If someone else would GM, and wanted a Shadowguide co-GM, I'd step up, though I'd rather play.

Well between Cartharsis, being the voice in all the PCs heads, their Thorns and Harrowings, there's a lot of play with the Shadows.  ;D

Rook Seidhr

Quote from: wander on September 09, 2019, 02:11:59 PM
Well between Cartharsis, being the voice in all the PCs heads, their Thorns and Harrowings, there's a lot of play with the Shadows.  ;D
That's GMing if you're doing everyone's Shadow. I wanna play. I have a PC all statted out whom I've never gotten to play because games keep dying falling into Oblivion.

Love And Submission

I would also love a game of V20 myself. Preferably with the Camarilla or Anarchs.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Captain America

Quote from: Love And Submission on September 12, 2019, 08:39:30 PM
I would also love a game of V20 myself. Preferably with the Camarilla or Anarchs.

Anarchs indeed, what a revolting thought! *effete laugh* I should have you horse whipped for the suggestion! What cheek! ;)

Feel free to pester me.

wander

In all fairness, I do have a Toreador I made when I read V20 who runs an exclusive gentleman's club and caters mainly to an elite Ventrue clientele behind the scenes, Mr. Toreador can get you whatever kine you need, no matter how unique the discerning taste.

Captain America

Careful, I'll accept the challenge and have you dredging cast offs from the Jerry Springer Show to find the folks I request. lol

Feel free to pester me.

wander

Ha! I made the character as a challenge really, the book was very anarch leaning and favouring thin-bloods with their mary sue alchemy powers and after reading the Bear Gangrel sample character I felt the need to make a character that was the complete opposite and part of that awful Camarilla Ivory Tower 1% and who wasn't a thin-blood.

They work best as a 12th Gen Neonate to fit in all the stuff my concept of a 'connected gentleman's club sommelier' needed (though I did originally work on them as a default build and can lower back if needed), they are of course a Siren as their predator method and as a mortal worked in sex trafficking, as he's a vampire and was as much a monster in mortal life as he is now in undeath.

Captain America

Is it bad that I see "Bear Gangrel" and "Inglorious Bastards" is in my head?

Feel free to pester me.

Dakkon

Captain America

Feel free to pester me.