Legendary Souls (NC-Exotic, Legend System)

Started by ShadowFox89, June 19, 2013, 12:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

I tend to gather interest from the same people every time.... Siereis is the only one who I haven't been in a game with before.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Pretty in Pink

Muse and I will be creating twin sisters, barbarians both.  One of them focuses on being a straight up berserker, and the other focuses on being a dervish.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Muse

Cat Girl: 
+2 Dexterity and Charisma
-2 Wisdom
Average Size
Humanoid Type

+1 (+1/8 levels) racial bonus to Acrobatics. 
Low Light Vision

Bonus Feats: Any one feat. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Pretty in Pink

Name: Harmony
Race: Cat-Girl
Class: Barbarian

Harmony

Physical description: A hard bodied and curvaceous cat girl, with chin length orange hair with strawberry highlights and matching ear and tail fur.  Her eyes are purple with a lighter ring around the outside.  Her hair is perpetually in a single tail against her neck.

Harmony normally dresses in bright colors, favoring pink and bright purple, when not garbed for war.  When she is, the hooked sword that is her preference in battle rests bare against her thigh on a hooked carrier attached to her belt.

The one on the left

Personality: Bouncy, bubbly, and energetic, there's never a serious moment with Harmony until combat starts.  Outside of that, however, she's always ready with a crude joke or limerick anytime someone attempts to get serious.  She often antagonizes her sister when she's being dramatic and serious, trying to get her lighten up and live life to the fullest.

Background: The chieftan of the Nightstaker tribe had no sons only twin daughters, so he trained them in the arts of war.  The armies of Lord Anduin warred with the tribe.  For a while, the girls were captives in Lord Anduin’s palace, made to dance for his guests and serve his pleasures.  They were also kept as hostages against the Nighstalkers good behavior.  Eventualy the Nightstalkers freed them, but the simple life of tribal warriors no longer had so much appeal.  They traveled extensively, though she had to talk her sister into doing so, as well as accepting the current mission, though now that Rhapsody is convinced, Harmony has to scramble sometimes just to keep up.

Ons: Forced pleasure and humiliation, with a little bit of pain mixed in for reinforcement....  YUM.

Offs: Site guidelines, obviously...  Bathroom play.  Keep it there, please.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Muse

Name:  Rhapsody
Race: Cat Girl
Class:  Barbarian

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/5/5c/Rhapsody.pdf

Physical description:  A hard bodied and curvaceous cat girl.  She has shoulder length orange hair with strawberry highlights.  The fur on her tail matches.  Her eyes are purple with a darker ring around the outside.  When traveling, she wears her hair in a bun held by crossing steel spikes.  In casual times, she often wears brown and gold, with a brown leather pouched belt nad matching garter.  A black ankh dangles in her cleavage, and she travels in a sturdy black cloak. 
   She carries a small but heavy hammer at her belt, and a sword taller than she is across her back.  Her feminine breastplate—fitted to the cleavage and bearing the navel, epuletes, and graves are enameled black and gilded with a bit of gold trim. 

Personality:  Quite and affable, but a little bit of a stick in the mud, especially compared to her sister.  She does grin and even laugh when action looms. 

Background: The chieftan of the Nightstaker tribe had no sons only twin daughters, so he trained them in the arts of war.  The armies of Lord Anduin warred with the tribe.  For a while, the girls were captives in Lord Anduin’s palace, made to dance for his guests and serve his pleasures.  They were also kept as hostages against the Nighstalkers good behavior.  Eventually the Nightstalkers freed them, but the simple life of tribal warriors no longer had so much appeal.  They traveled extensively, mostly at her sister’s behest.  Her sister talked her into accepting the current mission, though now that she has winning those swords in her head, she yearns to do just that.   

Ons: Forced pleasure and a little bit of humiliation are my favorites.  (More power games than anything else.) 

Offs: Along with site limits, I prefer minimal pain. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

ShadowFox89

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177702.msg8446201#msg8446201

OOC is up, along with IC and character thread. Your characters look alright Muse and Pink.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Siereis

Hello people.  Just wanted to drop by and say I am out for personal reasons.  Best of luck to you all!  *waves goodbye*

Kippers

Kimera

WIP.

Fyrna's sheet

Still pondering if I should switch the water element track with the earth one...

Name: Fyrna
Race: Fire Element
Class: Pyromancer

Physical description:

Personality: Strong-willed and temperamental, a girl that knows what she wants. Touching without permission will get you burned.

Background: Fyrna has left the burning regions of the lower planes to visit the mortal world. Not knowing anything but the burning plains and magma pools of her home, Fyrna wishes to see and learn new things.

Ons: Very open-minded to most things

Offs: Site guidelines, Bathroom play.

Sethala

Hm, still thinking of a character concept, but a quick idea...

She's an angel coming down from the celestial realm to find and destroy the swords.  Unfortunately, something went wrong and somehow, she ended up on the world losing most of her powers, as well as her memory; the only thing she remembers is that she's searching for the swords, but doesn't know anything about why.

Sethala

Name: Kyria
Race: Angel
Class: Paladin/Elementalist

Physical description: Slim body with large breasts.  Bright pink hair and white-pink wings.

(Trying to find one)

Personality: Confused and naive.  Kyria knows little of the world she's in, as well as its people's customs.  She's very kind, and rarely loses her temper, but that kindness makes her an easy target to trick.

Background: Kyria and her people in the celestial realm knew that the two swords were far too powerful for mankind, and she had been selected as part of a group to head down to the planet and claim them, so they can be destroyed.  However, something went wrong, and instead of simply arriving on the planet, she crashed outside of a small town, losing much of her power, and most of her memories.  She only remembers her name and that she needs to find the twin swords, but has no idea why.  She knows nothing of the group she was supposed to come with - not even remembering that there was a group - and cannot recall any of what she should expect in this strange land.

Ons: Just about anything, especially bondage, anything forced in public, and orgasm control/denial.

Offs: Pregnancy, futa, gore/death, and anything belonging in a toilet.

Sethala

By the way, I'm thinking there might be some kind of rival group going after the swords (demons or something similar), that know about Kyria's mission, and that she should know about, but doesn't remember at all.  So if anyone wants to play an evil demon hunting for Kyria, feel free to send me a message and we can come up with some ideas.

Kimera

Well Fyrna uses the demon track for her race, so she can be an evilish fire demon elemental :p

I could adapt her story slightly to fit this rivalry in

Sethala

That could work.  To be clear, I'm going for more of a violent rivalry than just a "friendly" rivalry.  Up to you, but shoot me a message if you want to plan it out more.