Community [Impreg, Public, Interest, Need More Female Characters]

Started by TheVillain, June 19, 2016, 08:12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tokyorose627

I would like to make a male as well.

AmbrosiaPudding

I was looking into making a second female if that's alright too.
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

TheVillain

Sure, I see this being pretty easy flowing.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Pockets

Places interest, will get a character up later.
08/02 - New A/A Update

AmbrosiaPudding

Rose

Name: Rose Cassidy

Previous/Current Occupation: Secretary to the Mayor 

Community Status: Rose, like everyone else, is new to the community but holds a unique position of being the secretary to the Mayor, she was hand chosen to go with him to this new community to help things go smoothly, not only financially, but to get ahead of any press that might catch wind of the community and shut it down.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Fertility/Health Status: Rose is of perfect health, she swims regularly keeping her figure slim, but taut. She is very conscious of what she puts in her body, knowing that she gets pregnant with relative ease. With an unusually high fertility rate. She had been pregnant three different times and given birth to five children, al of whom have been adopted and are well..

Personality: Rose is in a word, calm. A deep thinker Rose often finds herself drifting off in her own thoughts. She has the innate ability to be overlooked when she wants to be. A little on the sneaky side, she takes her job very seriously and will do anything to protect the Mayor and the community she lives in. A little hard to crack open and get to joke around, Rose is fierce of her friends because it takes her awhile to make them.

Physical Description: With long red hair that brushes past her shoulders, a slim waist, supple breasts, and a rear that could only be described as ‘sweet’, Rose is a slim woman. Standing at 5’4” she is a little short when not wearing her high heels. Her hips have the smallest flair to them hinting at the ability to bare children. Freckles dot almost every inch of her skin and her green eyes are almost like fresh cut grass. Her lips are proportional to her face, though her bottom is a little larger than the top.

History: Raised by a mother who was more than a little eccentric, Rose learned from an early age that she had to take control of the situation sometimes. She spent the majority of her younger and teenage years managing her mother’s finances, not to mention her life, and it became something that Rose discovered she was good at. Her Father was killed while serving in Iraq so her college was paid for. Rose went to Stanford and got a masters in Accounting along with a Bachelor’s degree in Calculus.

When Rose was presented with the opportunity to join a new community as the Mayor’s Secretary and the Community accountant, she knew that she couldn’t turn down the job. She didn’t mind that the only reason they had considered her was from her previous three pregnancies and her ability to have children was coupled with her accounting skills.

Ons: Domination, submission, bondage, anal, Dubcon, Oral( giving and receiving)

Offs: Egos, Scat, Vore, Watersports, Whips

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Pockets

Name: Virgil Matthews
Previous/Current Occupation: Rancher
Community Status: Ranch Owner
Fertility/Health Status: Virgil has had close on to about twenty children by various mothers. Given that his line of work doesn’t really have a slow season, he is in phenomenal condition.
Personality: Virgil is a calm and laid back man. He tries to take everything in stride because he knows that nature bows to no one. However, when he’s got a lovely lady in his bed, he becomes assertive and dominant. He knows what he likes and rarely gets refused.
Physical Description:
History: Virgil has something of an overactive libido so he’s always been something of a skirt chaser since he figured out what sex was all about and how pleasurable it could be. Before the Plague, he’d already had five kids by four different women and he was barely making enough to subsist off of with all the child support payments he was having to pay out. Then he received an invitation to a community where he learned that he hadn’t been sterilized and was actively encouraged to impregnate as many women as he could manage.

Never has he been given such an enjoyable task. However, in the last community he was in he became the focus of a bit of possessive jealousness by several different women. He was asked to relocate to another community because the ladies were pregnant and no one wanted to risk the children. So here he is having settled into his new home working with livestock and trying to help keep the community supplied with milk and meat.
Ons: Varied (Contact for more information)
Offs: Scat, watersports (receiving), vore, infantilism, MxM encounters (he doesn’t have a problem with guys who are interested in others, it’s just not his cup of tea)

08/02 - New A/A Update

King Serperior

Hmm, this is something I have an eye on.  I might make a male character who is a nudist who used to visit some hedonistic private resorts if nudism is accepted?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

summoner2183

My WIP

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Mark Goldberg
Previous/Current Occupation: Baker
Community Status: New Resident, just moved in two months ago
Fertility/Health Status: (Mostly how many children your character has had pre-community and after moving in. For simplicity sake please explain why they're not living with your character now up to this point, spoiler alert - Communties prefer it if the resulting babies are adopted out. Female characters also should state if they're pregnant.)
Personality:
Physical Description: (A picture/artwork is not required but appreciated.)
History:
Ons:
Offs:

TheVillain

Got at least a character and OOC thread up so we can get started.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Pockets

Quote from: Kokaine on June 22, 2016, 05:55:05 PM
Probably won't get any bites but just in case...

If anyone is interested, the role of Riley's baby daddy is open :P
(...and no that doesn't have to mean your character is stuck with only her >.>).

Kokaine, I don't have a problem with Virgil being the father of Riley's baby. Maybe they were together before either of them heard about the communities.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Kokaine

Quote from: Pockets on June 23, 2016, 11:00:01 PM
Kokaine, I don't have a problem with Virgil being the father of Riley's baby. Maybe they were together before either of them heard about the communities.

Actually I worked that bit out with another player earlier, just hadn't gotten around to updating her sheet yet. But thank you for the offer ^^

If it ends up being needed/not too unbalanced, I might submit another female. *points to avi* That's Shay.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

MagicalPen

Took some liberties with my character. Let me know if you want them changed.

Richard Simon

Name: Richard Simon
Previous/Current Occupation: Private Contractor / Security
Community Status: A member for a month now, brought on to be part of Security
Fertility/Health Status: Richard has impregnated five(5) women since moving into the Community
Personality: Richard is a man who likes a schedule and can be very set in his ways. He likes finishing jobs once started and is very professional in doing so. He always has his eye out for other people, always willing to help out no matter the task. At the same time, he can be a little twitchy - certain noises or visuals can trigger his PTSD from his time served overseas. He often doesn't sleep much at night and relies on coffee and caffeine to keep him going through the day.
Physical Description: 6'3" and still in prime physical shape. Dark hair and dark eyes (see picture).
History: Richard joined the military at the age of 18 after a childhood of living outdoors. Growing up, he often went fishing and hunting with his father and developed a love for the outdoors. He was also into history, especially World War 2, and gravitated towards the Military as he grew older. It didn't come as a shock to his family when he joined the Army. Due to his knack for the outdoors and being in great phsical shape, he moved along a course that resulted in him joined the Special Forces. He went on several tours, some still classified, over his 12 year stunt with the Military. With Private Security and Private Contractors on the rise, he soon followed the money and left the Military, joining a Private Contracting company at the age of 30, through which he has been a part of for the last 4 years. He brings his military experience and mindset with him, working out every morning to keep himself in prime shape.
Ons: Bareback, Creampies, Anal, Multiple Partners, Public Sex
Offs: SCAT, Watersports, M/M, See On/Offs

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Tokyorose627

AmbrosiaPudding

I think they're both great, but hey I'm not the GM.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

TheVillain

I only have a bit of hesitance at Richard already being the head of security. Working on the security team, sure thing - but already being the head is a bit much I think if he's only been there a month.

Also posted to point out that I think we're getting a little out of balance toward males. Let's see what we can do about getting some more ladies.

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

CaptainErotica

I can make a girl as a second character if no one else has an issue with it.

TheVillain

Ai is good, sometimes you just have to assume that if I'm not complaining about it I'm fine with it. :P

Tokyorose627

Ah ok, just wasn't sure was all; thanks!

Though now I have to repost his bio cause I just deleted it. ;A;

Tokyorose627

Here's my character! Hopefully people like him. D:

Name: Ai Haruno ((Face Claim: Aoi Shouta))

Previous/Current Occupation: Previously a Fashion Model ranging from magazines and promotions throughout America and Japan. Has dabbled as a vocal artist in Japan.

Community Status: New Resident, but will be manager of parties and gatherings, as well as hold concerts for fun.

Fertility/Health Status: Due to his, now previous, status as a model, Ai had always had to keep his body in top condition, whether it be my means of muscle or by means of health. He always had a rather great figure, with energy and stamina to spare, and because of his full Japanese heritage, he has rather nice genes that he could pass down, such as for a baby's health, as well as for healthy skin and hair, and even aging. He's had no children as of yet, due to his job; with his work being so demanding, Ai has had no time thus far to even consider pursuing any sort of relationship.

Personality: Ai is a sociable guy, kind and easy to talk to when people approach him. He can be very polite, as he was raised to be from his respectable parents, and can be shown to have very chivalrous and kind manners towards others. When he's around others, all he wants is for everyone to get along and to have a nice time; he's the type of person that can't stand seeing people mad at each other, or having problems within a group. He's also been known to give great advice, thinking things through thoroughly and with careful precision, rather then take the more direct and reckless route that some people have been known to do. However when it comes to possibly finding a person to be in a relationship with, he can become somewhat nervous, having ideals of wanting to make whoever he spends his time with happy and content with him, and make sure that he shows them of what a great catch he can be; with these ideals in mind however, it could prove to show Ai's naivety regarding his own culture and that of America, a weakness of his.

Physical Description: Ai appearance is that of a young Asian male, with short black hair and chocolate brown eyes. His body is lithe and toned with muscles to show, and stands at 5'8. His clothes range amongst many types of fashion, however due to being in Japan most of his life, his sense of style and appearance come from that area. As well, when it comes to revealing his body to the opposite gender, his body is lithe and toned with muscle, as well as his body completely void of hair below the waist.

(Examples of Fashion)

History: Born in Tokyo, Japan, Ai had been a hardworking boy, starting off by helping his parents run the bakery that connected the house that they lived in. Each and everyday, Ai would return home late from shcool and immediately work on cleaning the shop, or staying up in the late hours of the day to keep the bakery afloat so they would have enough money to pay the bills. However, with the slower and slower amount of customers, as well as Ai getting more and more expensive tutions fees, Ai found that the bakery wasn't going to be able to pay for everything, and that their family would be in trouble soon. After a talk with his friends, they convinced him to enter a local scouting agency in order to get a bit of extra money, with the end result actually paying off and a talent agency hiring him to be a model for a few menial shoots. However, after a few shoots, it was clear that Ai had some form of talent in modeling, after being shown that his photoshoots in magazines had begun to sell out. He was immediately taken as a permanent member and was put with the best manager available, and began to his career as a fashion model, even moving onto music to broaden his career to gain more of a fanbase.

Soon after, he began to get collaborations with companies in America, even traveling a few times for fashion shows, but mostly opted to stay in japan with his family. However, after some time and thinking, Ai decided that he would put his career on hold to do more school, taking a study abroad in America to brush up on his English and to explore a bit of new territory.

Ons: Dominant Women, Submissive women, Oral (Giving or Receiving), Anal (Giving), BDSM, etc. (If you have any questions, feel free to ask! :3)

Offs: Bathroom stuff, vore, death, extreme pain and torture.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

CaptainErotica

Here is my female character for approval.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Minami Inabe (Mi-chan)

Previous/Current Occupation: Worked as a model and Race Queen in her home country of Japan.

Community Status: Newly arrived.

Sexual Orientation:  Heterosexual, Bi-curious

Fertility/Health Status: Her fertility tests showed on the high end and she has a clean bill of health.

Personality: Minami is a very happy go lucky girl with a positive attitude and good sense of humor. She is flirtatious and easy to talk to and will talk openly about anything. She loves fast cars and life in the fast lane.  Unfortunately she knows what she wants and expects to get it, making her a bit high maintenance. In the bedroom she is usually the aggressor and has a bit of Dominatrix in her.

Physical Description: Minami is slightly bigger than most Japanese girls at 5'7" and a slim, but toned 100 pounds. She has a B cup breast size which fits her body perfectly and has a curvy figure. Her hair is shoulder length with long bangs and is dyed a reddish-brown color that is popular in her home country.

History: Minami first became interested in America during her second year of junior high when she developed a crush on her English teach who was from America. During high school she home stayed Daytona Florida for one year. Her home stay father worked on the pit crew for a semi pro racing team and often let her come to work with him. She fell in love with racing and fast cars and when she returned to Japan became a model and Race Queen. Last year she accepted a job to do promo work in the states to promote the sales of the famous Nissan Skyline sports cars.

After the plague hit she was subjected to a fertility test. Her results were on the high. As a likely candidate to have a child she has been asked to come live in the Community.

Ons: Minami loves being in charge but can be a bit of a switch at times. She loves light bondage and teasing as well as showing off her body. Hot cars get her motor running just as much as a hot body. One of her secret dreams is to learn the art of Shibari (Japanese rope bondage).

Offs: Anal. Sexual torture, vore, gore, bathroom play(scat), enimas, anything involving needles through the skin.

TheVillain

Quote from: MagicalPen on June 27, 2016, 08:03:48 AM
I'll edit out head of security then.

Like I said, being on the security team is just fine. Just saying that being the head in less then a month in a community that's been active for a couple years seems a bit much.

Min is in too.