Gotham 2030: A Covert Affair

Started by BlackStone, October 28, 2021, 11:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackStone

Name: Cover Affair

Content: BDSM to dub Con

Setting: Gotham, 2030, Earth 542

Scenario: After many years, Bruce Wayne is no longer the Batman.  The mantle has passed onto Tim Drake.  Damain Wayne has set off on his own and calls himself Blackwing.  Kate Kane has retired as well, injuries from one mission being too severe to overcome and sidelined her from ever again being a vigilante.  Stephanie Brown has shed the mantle of Batgirl to become the new Batwoman, and has of late been working closer and closer with Damien, their rivalry turning into something never quite understand yet.

There is a new sex trafficking ring which has appeared about the world.  It is not merely men and women being sold into slavery, but metahumans as well, metahumans who have been conditioned and obey whoever is the one holding onto their metaphorical leashes.  More than one teenage hero has ended up being their victim in a new crime spree by an organization known only as the Dynasty.  Since it seems metahumans are seemingly the primary target of this group, Damain and Stephanie have teamed up to find who is responsible.  However, to do so will require them playing roles of alternative sex couple, of Dominant and submissive as they penetrate into the sexual underworld to get a hint of where this Dynasty operates and how to shut them down.

Information and Requirements: For this story, I lessened the age difference between Damien and Stephanie from eight years to four, and for the scenario above Damien is 24 and Stephanie is 28.  This setting takes place on a continuity of my own creation I have called Earth 542.  In this world there are both Marvel and DC heroes so there will be a wide option of possible cameos during the course of the story.  As always below in my signature block is a link to my On/Offs, as well as a page with links to my past and present story efforts here on E!.  Other stories I have done which take place in this world include Shadow Games (Ghost Spider and Red Hood), The Beltime of Blades (Black Knight and Raven), Hidden Agendas (Daredevil and Troia), and The Amazon and the Soldier (Captain America and Wonder Woman).  I am looking forward to hearing from you.