Pokegirls: Tropics League Tournament (Game has started, still open)

Started by Sethala, January 26, 2012, 04:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

At the top bar, there's a list of buttons to use for options (such as color, bold, etc). To the far right there's a button that says "hide". Highlight the text and click it, that will spoiler the image.

So this [*spoiler]with the *[/spoiler]

Becomes this
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
without the *
Call me Shadow
My A/A

HollowX

Sethala

Well, I think I'd like to get this started soon, sometime this weekend probably.  If any of you are willing to play as each others' pokegirls, go ahead and make a profile for them (or if you want to play a girl that's not on a tamer's list, just put up a profile anyway and we can figure something out).

I think I'll keep the tournament as a 3-vs-3 match, in both types of battles.  (Again, tamers are free to use either the same or different girls in each tournament, whatever they'd prefer.)  All battles will be a full group against group match, not a series of one on one fights (this is partly to keep someone from having to "sit out" of a match because their tamer wants to use a different girl).

Hollow and Hyena, for now I'll take over your unclaimed pokegirls unless someone else wants to.  Send me a PM with a character sheet for each of them.  Alternatively, if you want to play as both tamer and girls, feel free.

ShadowFox89

That all sounds fine with me. Neci would do well in either battle type.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Laughing Hyena

Littletit is being handled by Ari so Im going to go on and create Rack. Unless someone else wants that poke girl of course, then he or she will determine her personality and so forth.

AribethAmkiir

Owner: Mortimer
Name: Josie
Region: Ruby Islands
Items:
Pokegirls: Littletit
Type: Very Near Human
Element: Electric
Attacks: Thunder Shock, Agility, Thunder Wave, Spark, Rolling Spark, Electric Blade, Satellite, Mag Bomb, Zap Ring, Lesser Thunderclap, Storm Heal, Lightning Whip
Enhancements: Enhanced Agility (x3), Electrical affinity, Can absorb electricity, Enhanced Speed (x2)

Appearance: Josie stands at 5’ with curly, golden blonde hair which falls past her shoulders and long, slim limbs.  She is a pretty girl who could easily pass for human.  Unless, of course, she’s manifesting her powers at which time her hair turns white, her eyes glow and intricately, glowing runic patterns cover her skin.  Josie typically wears a spaghetti strapped slip of a dress that does little to hide her lack of cleavage but accentuates her other curves, and thigh high boots with an inch heel.

Brief Bio/History: Josie was a feralborn littletit captured and tamed by Mortimer in the Ruby Islands.  She has since grown fond of her master and her harem-sisters and is fiercely loyal.  She doesn’t recall much of her life before being tamed by Mortimer and is happy with that.  Like most littletits she is self-conscious of her lack of a bust and doesn’t take teasing of being flat very well.  She is jealous of Sarah, Mortimer’s Eva, at times due to the relationship she perceives Mortimer shares with his original pokegirl as well as Sarah’s lovely bosom.   Most of the time, however, Josie is an affectionate and pleasant girl to both Sarah and Mortimer and the rest of her harem-sisters.

On the battlefield, Josie is a merciless and relentless battler.  She doesn’t accept defeat and knows that winning is the second best way to please her master.  She takes special delight in defeating girls with larger breasts than her and will do her best to humiliate someone who has made fun of her.

Owner: Mortimer
Name: Abby
Region: Ruby Islands
Items:
Pokegirls: Boobiesaur
Type: Near Human
Element: Plant/Poison
Attacks: Tackle, Vine Whip, Razor Leaf, Leech Seed, Lust Dust, Vine Bondage.
Enhancements: Solar Rejuvenation, Seasonal Camouflage, Nature's Senses, Enhanced Durability (x3), Enhanced Strength (x4, Vines Only)

Appearance: Since arriving at the Tropical League, Abby’s hair has turned a dark green with tropical red and yellow highlights, her skin’s normal pale green color has darkened and the bulb on her back has become a more vibrant red.  Abby typically wears a sports bra to support her generous C cupped breasts and  a short miniskirt, allowing her skin to soak up the sun’s rays and giving the bulb on her lower back ample space without her clothing rubbing and irritating it.  She goes barefoot as often as possible, and loves the feel of dirt or grass beneath her toes.   When it isn’t permissible to go barefoot, she wears simple slip-on sandals.

Personality and History: Abby remembers being a farmer’s daughter.  She always knew that it was a possibility that when she hit puberty she’d Threshold because there was strong pokegirl blood in her family.  At first, her family attempted to protect her, but as time passed and she wasn’t being tamed they feared she would grow feral.  Finally, her father sent her off to a poke center where she was treated well, loved, and trained to a degree.  Abby grew to respect the NurseJoy that ran the poke center and soon appointed herself as the center’s protector.  That all changed when Mortimer came through.  Abby took an immediate interest in Mortimer’s pokegirls and when the poke center was attacked and Abby couldn’t protect everyone, Mortimer and his girls leant a helping hand.  After that, Abby decided to follow Mortimer and join his Harem, something she accomplished by using a heavy dosage of Lust Powder.

Abby is extremely fond of Mortimer and treats her Harem-sisters kindly.  She is often the one to break up any spats and acts as a mediator between the girls working to keep the peace within the harem.  She has no desire to be Alpha, though she is likely capable of the position.  Instead, she is quite content to do Mortimer’s bidding, be that inducing lust in her harem-sisters, fertilizing lawns, or battling.

Abby often recalls her time before her Threshold when she was still human when she sunbathes.  She fondly recalls her father and brothers, and would like to one day see them again, but only if Mortimer willed it.  She often laughs to herself as she recalls her fears.  Living in a pokeball isn’t all bad and she rather enjoys her ability to use Lust Seed and Vine Bondage.  As long as she keeps Mortimer happy, she knows she’ll be happy too.

Sethala

Alright, looks good.  I'll throw up a characters thread and OOC thread soon.  IC thread will have to wait until I'm done with work for the day, however.

Sethala

Character and OOC threads are up

Character: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=130683.0
OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=130684.0

I'll be doing a quick writeup of what the tournament grounds are like in the OOC thread after I get back from work today.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sethala

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sethala

HollowX

Sethala

Sethala

Just so you know, the game has already started; I'm not against allowing new players to join, but I'm also not going to slow things down and wait for someone.

Laughing Hyena

First off Queenbra is an extremely rare poke girl. Parasmaid is a rare type also. Lady Luck is also extremely rare, Buzzqueen is an evolved and very rare poke girl.

You picked the strongest poke girls and the little backstory there is, Id say thats really unlikely that he was THAT skilled to get them right off the freaking bat. Hell none of the tamers have those types of poke girl. I have no full evolutions nor extremely rare types. Mine are for the most being uncommon or commons with Eva being the only Rare.

Granted Flowergirl is the only base poke girl and uncommon. Calamity Jane is also another uncommon and base poke girl but still you have four very powerful poke girls at the start. The Widow Hunter would shit bricks from that.

HollowX

Either way, I'd say have the BuzzQueen be a BuzzBreast first, like I'm doing with the A-Bra. And only have one thing above rare please.

Sethala

I didn't have a chance to look at your list before you edited it, but I'm going to echo Hollow's comment about the BuzzQueen.  She's a Very Rare pokegirl, that evolves under specific circumstances (that are currently not listed in the main pokedex).  Further, I'm reluctant to let any of the PCs have a fully-evolved pokegirl, as that doesn't fit the main plotline (this is basically an entry-level tournament to the main global circuit; more college sports than professional leagues).

Beyond that, no offense, but I'm also hesitant about someone that just randomly picks a pokegirl team without any real thought.  I don't mind you grabbing one or two pokegirls at random, but at the very least learn more about them before posting a character.

Anyway, I don't believe I actually laid out the rules for a Tamer character anywhere, so I might as well do that now.  These rules are flexible, and I'm willing to drop some of them, but only if I think the character is interesting (and that the player can write well enough to keep them interesting), and you'll need approval from me first.

-Tamers may be male or female, but must be human.
-A tamer's harem must have at least three pokegirls.  At least one of them must be played by another player, and the tamer's player cannot play more than two of their own pokegirls.
-A tamer cannot have any pokegirls beyond Rare, and even then may only have one Rare girl.
-Pokegirls must start low on their evolution chain.  They don't have to start as the very lowest evolution, but if it's a type that evolves, they cannot be at the maximum.

This only applies to new tamers; during the game, these rules may be broken (i.e. a pokegirl may evolve to a Very Rare type, or the tamer may be able to catch more Rare pokegirls than they are allowed normally).

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Sethala on February 01, 2012, 10:45:40 PM

-A tamer cannot have any pokegirls beyond Rare, and even then may only have one Rare girl.

What about 'girls that are Common in one place, but Very Rare anywhere else?

I was thinking of making a Tamer from Edo League with a Kunoichi, Ronin, not sure on the third though.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sethala

Well, like I said those rules are flexibile.  You've got an interesting concept (and I've been in a few games with you already), so I'll allow it.

ShadowFox89

I'll update this in the morning....

Name:
Appearance: (either written description, picture, or both)
Brief Bio/History:
Blood Gifts/Blood Curses: Affinity (Gift, Common, Fighting), Agility (Gift, Rare), Circuit Breaker (Curse, Uncommon)
Pokegirls: Ninjette (alpha), Nymph, Ronin
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Lilian

These are some characters I'm interested in playing. <.<  >.>

Owner: ???
Name: Nina
Species: Ninjette
Element: Normal
Attacks: Sleep, Leap, Leer, Throwing Star, Bellyflop, Metronome, Fake Bunshin (*), Partial Bunshin (**)
Enhancements: Ninja techniques, high regeneration
Biography: Nina comes from a line of talented Kunoichi and was born domesticated of a Pokewoman. She has spent her time training in her mother's footsteps, though without a tamer, she has not yet evolved. Nina's near future is a voluptuous, powerful figure with a silent grin and a confident, headstrong way of taking care of things. For now, she seeks the care of the uncommon female trainer; a rather strange, hidden past may have inclined her against male trainers as the most impressive, secretive or well trained attacks, normal or sexual, were indeed kept in the family.

Owner:
Name: Mauvia
Species: Slimette
Type: Humanoid
Attacks: Tackle, Whistle,* Long Tongue, Fuse*
Enhancements: Sexual Endurance
Biography: Mauvia is unusual for a slimette in that she is more advanced and more intelligent than most of her kin. It was surmised that most of her existance was spent in a collapsed underground area, a library that suffered a landslide. She shared her denizen with the lonely hermitude of those who would seek refuge in the library and often stalked them. Hardly a threat, she had her 'tamings' from countless introverts who'd have nothing to do with the burden of a harem. Would her next tamer find her in this structure, looking for challenges abroad? Would the endless books, read aloud, instead inspire the studious slimette to travel toward civilization on her own?

Owner:
Name: Valerie
Species: Psydyke
Element: Psychic
Attacks: Teleport, Quick, Agility, Telekinesis
Enhancements: Night vision, unique skin, functional claws
Biography: Valerie was a girl who took threshhold into a Psydyke. She was always a solitary woman, born into wealth. It took some time for the family to realize the circumstance of the child and, given her intellect and still near humanness, they would decide to complete her formal education before releasing her into the inevitable clutches of life. Valerie has a sincere, perhaps biological preference for woman. It is not that she dislikes men in any extensive manner, they simply do nothing for her. She's a bit quiet, simply spoken and one could claim a bit manipulative. Her isolated upbringing causes her to seem to mean less well than she really does.

Owner:
Name: Cassandra
Species: Bunnygirl
Attacks: Tackle, Kick, Leap, Splash, Dumb Luck, Trample, Double Edge, Helping Hand, Love N’ Affection, Double Kick
Enhancements: Enhanced Speed (x4), Enhanced Hearing (x3), Retarded Aging, Luck Factor
Biography: TBD

Owner:
Name: Tiz
Species: Trixie
Element: Normal/Psychic/Dark
Attacks: Sex Attack 1 & 2, Quick Attack, Foresight, Flash, Blur, Cry
Enhancements: Enhanced Hearing (x2), Agility
Biography: Tiz is the victim of a former sadistic owner who rather enjoyed sprinkling her upbringing with bondage and a well trained Dildoqueen. In the strange way of her race, she took what would normally be a terrible spat of abuse and slight mistreatment to instead reflect in the humor and twisted jokes she'd present. Tiz was removed from the group when one of her more inspired all fool's day jokes found her tamer bound up in the shower with a webcam, drugged and full of toys, left to do nothing but orgasm and prune. It would've been an inconvenience if the tamer didn't slip and nearly kill himself by strangulation. Tiz is still learning, though she's more adventurous and 'skilled' than newbies of her kind, but her confidence leads her to find a bit more trouble.

Owner:
Name: Yveldde
Species: Tyamazon
Element: Fighting
Attacks:  Pummel, Punch, Kick, Chi Blast, Super Jump, Tackle
Enhancements: Enhanced Strength (x3), Enhanced Speed (x2), Enhanced Endurance (x3), Fast Learning of combat styles
Biography: Yveldde is the threshholded daughter of a prominent martial artist. It was extremely difficult to tell that she had ever thresholded, in fact, as her excellence in her dojo was only a delight. It was after a series of.. incidents.. with certain members and instructors of the school that anyone would learn she had become a pokegirl. She was politely asked to leave and with blessings of her father, has since sought other dojos to learn from. She would hope to return to her father's school and prove herself to the master, receiving official recognition of her family.

Owner:
Name: Imichrielle
Species: Naga
Type: Animorph
Element: Poison
Attacks: Leer, Wrap, Wrestle, Sex Attack 2, Bite, Gummi Tongue (Can produce one of five different poisons: normal Poison, Paralyzation Poison, Sleep Poison, Heat Sting, Lust Bite)
Enhancements: High Flexibility, quiet movement
Biography: Born of Naga, she received a somewhat normal education and tends actually more of a courtesean and legal aide than an out and out battler. She moved out under normal circumstances, though has not found a sincere calling in the position that her mother holds, perhaps due to the Naga being a less-than-preferred pokegirl outside of combat. Becoming increaisngly desperate, the entrepeneuer has now endeavored to find a tamer to support her. Imichrielle is shy around men, having grown up with little personal experience with them.

Owner:
Name: Negami
Species: Calamityjane
Element: Poison/Fighting
Attacks: Manifest Weapon (S&W Handgun), Needleshot, Pistol Whip, Whip, Binding, Poison Lash, Leg Lasher, Chain Throw, Counter, Evade, Legsweep, Tomahawk Toss, Serpent's Bite (Lv. 50), Master Blow (Lv. 65)
Enhancements: Enhanced Agility (x5), Enhanced Strength (x5), Toughness, Poison Resistance, Internal ‘Ammunition’ Generator
Biography: Negami was the victim of a special pokeball used by Team Rocket. She used to be the sharpshooter for a sheriff's office in a lonely town, someone who did her job a little too well. As a personal insult and a blow to the security of the town, she was ambushed and forced through her transformation. It was fortunate for her, though, that the sheriff was as good a shot. The Team Rocket ambush was broken up by blood and bullets and Negami was forced to her life as a pokegirl. Her career continued briefly in the sheriff's department until the retirement of her boss. A brief, severe sexual harrassment of the 'new ownership' led her to leave in rather short order. The pokegirl league is something of a curiousity to her, a challenge. Secretly, she'd welcome the challenge to face Team Rocket again.

Laughing Hyena

Hi Lillian! If anyone objects, I'll take the Slimette Mauvia, and/or the Tyamazon Yveldde if I can only pick one then I shall choose the Slimette. I have a weakness for them.

Take those lovely ladies to the Extreme threads because thats where the character threads are! Sethala what say you!?

ShadowFox89

Hmmm..... I would take Nina, but it doesn't appear that she is interested in a male trainer and I'm not making a female one  :-\

Could take Tiz as a fourth....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

HollowX

Yveldde or Nagami would work for me.

Keep in mind though, for those that weren't mentioned in the how need a way to keep tame (unless you want them to be feral when they start. The Calamityjane is actually an exception to the rule with this, but otherwise most will have to be careful around humans.

Also, something I noted that you might want to put in. Yveldde is going to be heavily pursued if she is not already with a tamer, her race is too popular not to be, and if she's been forcing tamings with humans (something she would practically need to do if she's not joining the guys harem or doing it with a tame pokegirl) than she's going to be a lot more desired to. You'll probably need to mention how she's learning from the other dojos to, since I can't see at least a third of those inside not pursuing her after her visit lol :P