What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undeniable Sin

My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

SinfulAngel

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Lycana

How much longer is he going to take I mean really?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Bloody Rose

Lycana

If she doesn't hurry up and get in this truck I swear to god I'm going to tie her up and push her in.

Anesa

Be patient, Wolfy.  We'll bide our time and soon, the pesky lil cowgirl will come walking through these woods.  And when she does, we'll nab her!

Bloody Rose

Mmmm what is those two things walking in the forest?

WildCat

ONS and OFFS: Make Wildcat purr
Absence: Where's the cheshire Cat?

Don't want to lose track of crossrealms and my room

Veluux

Rain rain, go away. Come again another day... actually, don't do that either.

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Lycana

Berek

How'd this wolf get on my shoulder? Yeuch! ;)
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

stormsfury

Misty Zephyrs

Mordred

*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Such a wonderful treat, so yummy...so delicious...
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mordred

These contacts do the trick.. but my god do they itch!
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mordred

Should I tell him there's some matches in the drawer? Nah.
*See Pillory*

Skadii

I seem to have forgotten what I was about to do...but that's cool because when I remember it will be awesome! :)

Mordred

The infommercial sure made this look a lot easier!
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Now I remember! I was supposed to help Cole get loose! Oh man! :)

Mordred

When's that goofball with the blue hands gonna come help me get free? We had a deal! :)
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Hmmm...maybe I should duck and cover when I do untie her! She looks kinda angry...but incredibly cute! :)

Mordred

If he ever does decide to help.. better not get that gunk on my bottom. I'll tie him up faster than he can light a cigar!
*See Pillory*