Returning to the game (Seeking Female, Male, or other)

Started by Rio Kitty, August 14, 2013, 05:03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rio Kitty

Hello all,

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you find some of my ideas to be interesting.  I will keep the general notions rather short.  If you are looking for a mean and ruthless dom, please move along.  I can be dom but I need a really inspiring story to do so.  Other than that, I am neutral or submissive.  Right now I am not really looking for something where i am a doormat sub either.  I am however looking for some things that are out of the ordinary.  My stories normally aren't humanxhuman as I tend to find that boring quickly.  We would need to add in some magic or something to make that interesting for me.  Other than that, I am rather open.  If you don't like the below ideas, just shoot me a proposal.  I am always looking for new ideas.  I will do almost anything furry.

Plots

1.  Twin Connection (Twincest, Furry, any gender) - Our characters are twins, but of two different social standings.  You have become the social butterfly where I have become the wall flower.  With a large social event coming up that you would like to attend, our parents will only let you go if you take me along.  So as to not completely embarrass you at the event, you now take it upon yourself to teach me how to be more like you.  This includes breaking me of my somewhat geeky habits, socializing me and teaching me the mysteries of the opposite sex.  As the story progresses, perhaps that teaching goes to far and the twins get physical with each other. With you being my first, I would form an unhealthy attachment and attempt to make you see that there is nobody else for you but me.

2.  Simple Mind, Great Power (Bleach Universe, M/F only) - This is an idea that I have thought out in detail over the years, still want to get it off the ground.  My character's name is Kenta.  Long after Aizen is defeated, the Soul Reapers continue to stumble upon his secret labs scattered around the soul society.  In one of those labs is Kenta, a failed Arrancar experiment that never quite reached the breaking point between Reaper and Hollow.  Kenta is like Captain Komomura, only a tiger instead of a fox.  However when they entered the lab, the low lever soul reapers were nearly crushed by the over whelming Spiritual Pressure coming from Kenta.  Not wanting to waste the opportunity to add a powerful member to the ranks, the Head Captain decides to admit Kenta to the Court Guard squads immediately.  The only problem with him is a simple mind, almost like a child in a man's body.  With that in mind, as well as a way to control his immense power, Squad 12 developed a collar that works similar to Kenpachi's eye patch.  It does require someone to regulate it and Kenta must be assigned to a handler.  That would be where your character comes in.  The story would center around the emergence of a new enemy, a mutation of hollows that resulted from the void of power without the Vastal Lordes.  Details are open for discussion.

3.  Demonic Addiction (Demons, All Genders open) - This would be a world where demons are common place, though the older demons still don't exactly treat humans as equals.  My character would be of that type though he wouldn't look like it.  The only thing that humans were to him are play things.  Whether it is a form of prey to enjoy himself or a way to sate his nearly unending lust, he simply likes to take what he wants and there aren't many humans that can stop him.  However one night, he finds someone that truly intrigues him.  That could be due to a lust that rivals his own or something else that he now finds other interactions to be unsatisfying.  With that, he decides that he needs to make this person his.  However they will not simply submit to his will and law decrees that my character cannot simply enslave a human.  Thinking that there is no way an old, stubborn demon like myself would ever change his ways, your character says that they will agree to be with him if he can assimilate into normal culture.  The story would center around the misadventures of my character trying to do that.

4.  Hidden Agenda (Magic, School Setting, Cross Dressing) - My character is a male by gender that was born into a predominantly female family.  A majority of the women of his family use men quite simply for breeding and pleasure giving purposes (no this story will not center around sex), but rarely take on husbands.  The reason for this is that they posses a very powerful magic ability that is prominent only in women rather than men.  However in a rare twist of fate, one of the women had a son AND he acquired the ability.  Here is the problem, the family cannot have it become public knowledge that a male can inherit this ability so they take a rather drastic measure.  From the time that they brought him home from the hospital, his entire family has pushed him into feminine ways.  Drugs to make him more feminine looking, actually calling him with female pronouns, and things of that nature.  All the while he retains the fact that he is a male as well as the male basic instincts and desires.  The true problem in his life is that he is now entering into a period of his life when specialized training is required for his gift.  Since the ability is supposed to be females only, he now has to be put into a school with an unlimited amount of busty, bouncy female friends....

(This story has a few different possibilities depending on how you want to play.  The main idea that I had was that the other person would write as one or more of the other students, my character trying to hide his true nature while having feelings both sexual and romantic for the many females that he meets.  However if you wish to go the more kinky way of it, you could also play another member of his family that sees just how sexually frustrated he is becoming, perhaps even catching him playing with himself in a place that he shouldn't be.  Seeing that he is pretty much on edge and will soon reveal his identity to the public, she could offer some relief.  Once turns into twice, then again and again...before the two know it they are practically a couple and have to keep it secret)

5.  Pirate's Booty (Furry/Abnormal, Magic, Transformation) - For this story, I am going to request that you come up with something abnormal meaning that humans need not apply.  Furry characters seem the easiest but I am open to any kind of characters.  My character would be looking to hire a ship and crew for a voyage into uncharted and restricted waters, which does restrict him from hiring anyone who is on the up and up.  He is of average height, build, ect with an above average intelligence.  Basically saying to most people, he looks average and unimpressive which is why he wasn't getting much of a response to his "ad" in the tough pirate bar during this day.  Money is of no object for him but when people do try to get any specifics, my character tends to be rather secretive about both himself and the place that they are going.  The only thing that I ask is for a room on the boat with a lock on the outside of the door.

It is obvious to you that he is hiding a good bit of information but in his frustration, my character will drop a rather obscene amount of money on the table.  The voyage is to a small, some what creepy sounding island to find a specific item that will help my character with his condition, though he won't really talk about that.  The main crux of the story would be two or three subplots really.  The first being a developing attraction between my character and yours.  At first it would likely be an attraction on my side rather than yours, but when his more powerful and aggressive condition comes out at night the attraction starts to become mutual though as Captain she can't really show it to any of the crew or public.  The second would be the things that would happen to them along the way.  It wouldn't be an easy voyage, what fun would that be?  The third might be the interaction between myself and the crew.  This is optional and up to you, but it could allow for another layer of drama.  Jealousy over another member of the crew showing him affection or vice versa.

6.  Ponies!  I am a brony through and through.  Looking for some stories related the My Little Pony universe.  I am picky for this subject, so if you are going to play a canon character you better be convincing.  If not, take the time to be someone original.  I have been known to play a pretty decent Big Mac. 

7.  Scandalous (Pretty Much anything) - The most popular girl/boy in school is the object of everyone's affection just like it is everywhere.  There isn't many people out their that wouldn't give up anything to date them.  But instead they seem to remain forever single and even give off an incredibly innocent appearance.  However the truth couldn't be further from the lie.  In actuality, they are a huge sex addict and have been sleeping with many members of the staff as well as other adults.  She/he couldn't exactly sleep with their class mates, it would ruin the illusion of the sweet and innocent popular person.  However you discover what is going on (the way that happens can be discussed) and the person that you have all but worshiped and loved is a sex fiend.  How will you react?  Will you blackmail them, profess your love and swear that you can sate their sexual needs, or something else?

8.  Alternate Dimension (High Fantasy, Open ended) - There is a theory out there that multiple dimensions exist that run parallel to our own but there has never been a way to see them or travel there.  However one scientist (My character) finds a way to view them.  On "Opening Night", things go wrong and the portal becomes unstable.  It pulls everyone in the vicinity into the new dimension.  This new place is much different than our own.  Women have been in control of this place since the times of Cleopatra and men are normally treated as pets, slaves, or something of the like.  When a male, surprisingly enough a fully grown male, such as my character shows on the streets, it is quite an event.  Many females attempt to quickly subjugate, fuck, or molest the man on the street until he is arrested by the guards.  It turns out that smart, slender men are all but extinct here which is why so many tried for him in public. 

This is where the story would begin.  Who will you play and what will you do?  There are many different options here which are all on the table.  Owners, breeders, other slaves, and anyone else that you can think of are fair game here.
Kitty's O/O:  Here

Kitten's requests: 1, 2

Rio Kitty

Added a new topic....I really hope that someone would like to try my new idea.

BlackFlames24

Hello, I am interested in your Twincest and what I can only believe is your newest idea as well. Would love to discuss it further, PM me if you'd like.

Rio Kitty

Rio Kitty

Rio Kitty