Seeking Female Character For Deeply Plot-Oriented RP [Reckless] [VAN/NC] [M/F]

Started by FM, February 25, 2011, 06:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FM

Your actual sex doesn't matter to me.  If you're a guy who is willing to play as a female character, that is fine.

The backstory for this is fairly well-developed, so if you don't like playing pre-made characters, this probably won't be your thing.  Besides the backstory and the initial scenes, I don't have any of the plot solidly thought out, so do not be afraid.  This can either be set in a contemporary setting, or within my conworld if you'd like, which it was originally made for.  There's a lot more to the plot than what I describe here.

Anna is a delinquent teenage girl, with a tragic past.  She lives with her aunt.  She hangs out with her pot-growing ex-boyfriend and a group of other unsavory characters.  She gets arrested, and her ex-boyfriend winds up being sent away for a long time, while she only gets probation.  Her friends accuse her of ratting him out, and shun her.  Three of her former friends trick her into violating her probation to hang out with them one night -- she is blackmailed into sex instead, and/or raped.  She has to leave the next day.  She calls the only person who can help her -- her previously insignificant Internet friend -- a misanthropic young male who lives nearby, named Kalvin.

Send me a PM if your intrigued, and I'll go into greater detail.

The story would begin with her being arrested.

I would prefer doing this by PMs, but if you'd really prefer threads I can do that.

I will provide a sample of my writing upon request.  Don't rely solely on my posting history.  For more plot-oriented things like this, I have a more refined way of writing.  Generally, I think my writing has improved in recent months. 

I have no requirements for post length -- in fact, I believe that short posts are necessary in some situations within a plot, like during interactions between the characters. 

I do not like it when a post completely blows through dialogue and points where my character may reasonably have something to say or do in response to something.  This is a plot-oriented RP.  Dialogue and minor interactions between the characters are not things that I intended to be blown through.  This is exactly why I'm fine with one-liners if the situation allows for them.  If you're not sure about what I mean, send me a PM.  I'll probably explain what I mean if you PM me expressing interest, anyways.

FM

The plot was taken, and I probably should have closed the thread to signify that.  But now it's open!  And I have made some edits.