High school blitz - OOC

Started by JackWhite, July 04, 2012, 12:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Elsa

Yes I agree. I do want you to bring some of your quirkiness/hyperness/spazziness to your character, but not too much.

Boxy

Yeah.  Sorry I'm so slow about it.  I think I think too much about this kinda stuff.  Maybe I should just go with the flow.

Queen Elsa

Gavlois

That might be my last one. I'm gonna have to go to sleep in a little bit. Can go for a couple more. And frankly, I have no idea where this is going.
O/O

Queen Elsa

Me neither. Everyone is gone. XD

Gavlois

Well then. I guess I'll leave it to the others to create some drama or something at this pool party, and see where it takes us.

I'll be headed to bed then. Good night!
O/O

Queen Elsa

Goodnight!

And other peoples, start some drama! :)

Gavlois

Huh that's surprising. We somehow set the place to Japan...

And I didn't explain it properly. Naoko's dad is a businessman type person and taught him to bow for politeness. Was supposed to show off his dad's sense of... "nobility"? No that's a bad word. But you kinda get what I mean. I'll just leave it at what Rad said.
O/O

Queen Elsa

*Giggles* Well, you should have explained it silly. :)

Gavlois

Yes that was my bad. I clicked on post before I thought of it and went herp derp.

Still I would have thought I was a transfer student going to somewhere else, not a native japanese. Oh well, this works too I guess XD
O/O

azzmeister89

rad that was cruel, are you serious making up a story like that! gaaaah now my character went from cool.... ish to really lame, rep is killed for ever -dies theatrically-

Queen Elsa

*Giggles* I like it, Rad! :P

RadiantMind

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 06, 2012, 05:44:33 PM
rad that was cruel, are you serious making up a story like that! gaaaah now my character went from cool.... ish to really lame, rep is killed for ever -dies theatrically-

If it helps azz, I fell for my wife the moment I saw her, thinking she was a man :P

Gavlois

You know, our RP has quite a bit of views on it. I just realized that.
O/O

RadiantMind

azzmeister89

well the name doesn't reveal much so they go inside to see what its like, i guess not many people want to play though

Queen Elsa

Boxy

Yay I posted again.  Not much to go on but I guess it's a start for now.

Gavlois

As i've already said, I'm new at this so I suck. However, is it just me or is the plot kind of at a stand still?
O/O

Queen Elsa

It really is, cuz nobody else is posting. :/

Gavlois

Should Hina and Sieg leave the party for their dinner and bring a close to this pool party to move it along then?
O/O

Queen Elsa

Gavlois

Should the dinner then take place here or should it be implied what happens later? Or you could start another thread with Rad and do it there too as a secondary scene.
O/O

Queen Elsa

*Shakes my head* Honestly, I'm a little iffy about my whole romance with him. I'm really bending the rule my boyfriend gave me, and I feel guilty. :(

Gavlois

Hmm did his rule include IC romance as well? Or was it only OOC?
O/O