MARVEL - A New Fate: Recruitment (Continually Recruiting)

Started by Veluux, October 30, 2012, 08:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fortune8

The comic grew to be more and more about his mental instability since that was what sold books about him, but as far as I know he still has some superhuman strength, stamina and fighting ability. Whether it is "psychologically induced" by his sickness, or actually gifted to him by Khonshu as he claims is still up for speculation, however. 
Love is easier made than kept! - The Chariot

apygoos

gotcha, either way, id say write up a bio and submit it to Vel, Id love to see Moon Knight running about

Fortune8

Love is easier made than kept! - The Chariot

Josietta

*peeks in and reads about as she may be interested in playing Ms Marvel*

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Crash

Ms. Marvel would be awesome.  In my recent introduction to comics I have to say one of the more beautiful marvel women. 

Apygoos - Psylocke took Punisher's place with Apocalypse.  I think he may be an available character to play.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

apygoos

OH? i guess i missed teh memo..and yes a Ms. Marvel would be fantastic!.

Crash

I could be wrong but Psylocke is now Death and that was Punisher originally.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

bubby

Quote from: Crash on November 29, 2012, 11:29:38 AM
I could be wrong but Psylocke is now Death and that was Punisher originally.

You are correct Crash. Punisher might be allowed again, but more then likely not as a sub-villain. I'm sure Vel's all over figuring it out. There's also the fact we need more active Villains, Mad and I already failing on this front due to RL, so maybe Vel will replace Psylocke...

...I'm rambling.... SO TIRED..

Crash

As soon as Vel posts as Pestilence, Hurt & Harm will be active villains.

Go get some sleep you. We need you well rested. ;)

Fortune8 - Great!  Start taking a look at the bio thread and main thead.  Lots of information there.

Veluux

Fortune your bio for Moon Knight was approved (PM sent) and yes, Punisher IS a viable character you may also play. Just as a note you may play up to three characters in this game - provided that if you choose to play the maximum number ONE of those three is an original character (Judgment Serum survivor). Look forward to seeing you in game!

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Veluux

Quote from: Josietta on November 29, 2012, 07:27:37 AM
*peeks in and reads about as she may be interested in playing Ms Marvel*

Ms. Marvel is a perfectly acceptable character - I may be slightly picky about her powers (not really about which powers, but about her maximum limits and such - just to keep the game balanced). If you decide you are officially interested in participating, send me a bio via PM.

apygoos

Sasquatch421

I'm interested and have fired off a pm before starting my favorite part of any RP....Creating characters! Now though I had better go change my oil in Bertha and cross my fingers that it will be enough to help her through the month...

Phaia

kckolbe

Last I heard there still was.  I'm playing Banshee.  Nice to meet you and nice avi.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Crash

Veluux

Replied to both of your PMs and YES! We are actively recruiting more characters continually (I suppose there may eventually be a maximum limit - but as of now there isn't.) So for anyone else that is interested, just review the roster and make sure the character you are interested in isn't taken - then send me a PM with your interest, or post it here! Thanks!

Veluux

Roster updated with Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel, Domino, and Myth.

Phaia

i am really enjoying this so far, anyone intertested should check it out!!

Phaia

Josietta

I'm still here.. working on my sheet. My laptop crashed and I had to wait to get the sheet off it to put it on the new comp. So yes.. I'm still looking it over and will get back with Vel soon.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Crash

Latooni Subota

I wonder why I never saw this earlier? Color me interested for the time being, while I look around and see what everything is about. Likely with an original/Judgement Survivor rather than a canon character.
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Crash

It has been really fun so far Latooni.  I am playing both canon and non-canon characters and it has been great.  We have a lot of really great authors.  Hope you decide to join up.  If you are interested in non-canon check out our LA thread.  Moscow has a non-canon as does South America.  Both canon and non-canon characters bios are on the character profile thread as well.

Latooni Subota

Hmm, does it look like there's room for a little sub-villain/eventual Resistance member on the roster?
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Crash

Veluux would have to answer that one.  We have Hurt/Harm and Myth that are doing the same type of thing, but that doesn't mean there isn't room more more. ;)