Some Ideas. Updated!!! Slash and Regular.

Started by Caleb, December 21, 2008, 02:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caleb

I have some ideas I'd like to try out. MxF and MxM And I'm always open to other ideas. Also, my ideas are not set in stone. Things can be changed, added, or taken out. :)

Underlined Roles are the ones I'd be playing.

------

Government Experiment - Various Creatures/Doctors (males) x Human (female)

A young woman stumbles across a high-tech building. Curious she looks inside and sees some things that the government is doing. Unable to let her escape they capture her and hold her as a captive there.

Inside is a variety of creatures that the government is trying to protect and help reproduce.

Aliens. Werewolves. Merpeople. Vampires.

They use the woman as a carrier to birth these creature's offspring. Each pregnancy is more and more difficult. And each one happens only in the span of a week instead of nine months. Not only that but the doctors take a sick interest in the constantly pregnant woman.

Expect: Pregnancy. Sex with non-human creatures. (Aliens. Werewolf in his half-wolf form.) Bondage. Non-Con.

An Experiment - Scientist (male) x Cat Boy (male)

A group of scientists who are into genetic engineering insert a tiny bit of cat DNA into that of a 18 year old human male. The guy grows only a tail and cat ears, but he attains feline characteristics. A certain taste for fish. A bothersome fear of water. Crawling around on all fours. And purring when content or pleased.

One of the scientists, a 25 year old man, takes interest in the younger cat boy. The boy is niave and easily seduced. He becomes the man's play-thing.

This would be a more consensual RP. Although the boy would be unsure at first.

My Mate - Werewolf (male) x Human (female)

It's modern day Paris. The city of lovers. A young werewolf wanders around the city, just expecting to pass through. That is, until he recognizes one of the human woman there as his mate. He doesn't believe it's true at first. A human as HIS mate? But he can't deny the feeling. He knows this is his mate.

She's with another male though, a human. The young werewolf changes into his beast form, overcome with jealousy that a human male is with HIS mate. He kills the human. And then he kidnaps her. And later he finds out that not only is she a human but she's an innocent virgin too.

He wants her to accept him but she's too scared of what he is. And she hates him for what he did. But later on in the RP she might accept him.

- Bondage. Non-Con.

Psychiatric Ward - Doctors(ish) (male) x Patient (female)

Ben & Noel's Psychaitric Ward had become a well-known as a high-tech facility. Although, even though people across the United States know of it, no one really knows what goes on inside. It's a state-of-the-art facility and the staff is friendly. The atmosphere is that of a hospital. Sterile, clean, and perhaps even caring.

It's not what it seems though. People with the money to do so can lock others away inside, silencing them from the world forever. If you had a grudge against anyone or wanted them out of the way it could be arranged for them to be sent here.

A woman, around 23, is sent there by her husband who wants her out of the picture. He's paying a large sum of money to keep her there. The doctors take an interest in this woman though, for she looks like she fell from the pages of a playboy magazine.

What would be included: Multiple doctors messing with her at once. Dirty-talk. Wax-Play. Needle-Play. Drug-Play. Whipping/Flogging. Non-Con

-------

PM me or post here if interested in either of these. :)

Marguerite

My Mate sounds very interesting.

-Smiles-

Is it still open?
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Autumn Sativus

If Psychiatric Ward is still open, I wouldn't mind giving that a shot. -Grin-
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Aysleen

I'd be interested in Government Experiment if I could play the nosy woman :)
Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.