Until There Remains Ever Present Grin
And From There It Only Begins
•••
Come Embrace Dance in My Grand Hall
When the Hour O'Midnight does Stall
For Creatures Dead, Undead, and All
At the All Hallows Eve Monsters Ball

Dear Creature,
The Mistress invites you to the Annual All Hallows Eve Monsters Ball where all beings of Superstition and Lore are welcomed to dance and find pleasure within the Grand Halls of her Castle. The Dead shall rise from the Grave at her Bells Chime, and the Undead shall find their merry way to her domain. Food, Wine, and Flesh are offered for your presence. Come bring your mask and best dress to the evening where time stands still until the stroke of dawn in November.

Sincerely,
Jack the Ripper

Lady Reign

This role play is one for fun and does not have a plot to it. I merely thought that having a Halloween inspired role play would be interesting and fun since it is that time of year again. It will be continuing until the day after Halloween, in which it will end. Each year that I am here, I will be hosting this game if time allots, so I hope to bring a new tradition to Elliquiy if it has not already been done before.

In this game, you can be whatever supernatural creature you wish: vampire, werewolf, ghost, witch. I will even accept dead and famous people such as but not limited to: Edgar Allen Poe, Jack the Ripper, or Henry VIII. When and if I gain enough interest, I will be creating the OOC in which I will be posting more information.

lovelygirl

Mistress I would be honored to attend your wonderful Ball. I promise this year I will leave Alex (my cat) home this year, sorry again about your couch.

Abigail Williams

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Lady Reign

A witch would be lovely, lovelygirl11.

Lycan Queen

Lycan Queen reporting for duty! I LOVE masquerade rps, but have yet to really be in one. I'm thinking I could play a werecat, perhaps one that is a friend to a witch? :)

Muse

This reminds me of one of my favorite halloween costumes. 

10,000 thanks for your invitation, my good Red friend, and to your lady as well.  A professional boogeyman like myself has little buisness on Halloween where the best of mortal children do his work for him.  I'd be  honored too... hop on in to your party.

--Spring Healed Jack.

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Lady Reign

Suiko

A quick and prompt response, written in a fine and dignified hand;

It is always a pleasure to hear for one such as yourself, I would be infinitely delighted to feast upon the delights that the Mistress so readily offers; there are far too few times in which I can indulge my appetites. I shall be there as the evening allows me passage... I look forward to the festivities.

Clive De'Lure
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Slow, motivation is tough. See my AAs -

GloomCookie

A tiny bat flew through the castle to deliver to its Mistress the letter just arrived.  The tiny creature dropped the letter in her lap and then landed on the arm of her chair, chirping to her.  She gently stroked the bat's head while she read the letter, and then purred.  She snapped her fingers, and a nude human whose head was tightly sealed inside a hood knelt beside her chair.

The slave listened diligently to her words for the reply, using her own blood upon the parchment of fine linen paper to create the letter.  Upon completion, the slave sealed the envelope with wax and gave it to the bat, who promptly took flight and flew to return the letter.  The letter read simply,

My dear Jack,

I would be most delighted to attend your party.  If you need anything, you have but to ask.

Sincerely,
Lady Linna ♥
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Brandon

A spirit messenger is the one to bring these words, left etched into a clean piece of glass left in the mail box

They hunt late at night excersising their will,
biting and tearing apart rebels till the Hisil lies still.

Once their job is done the alpha will be in attendance,
an Uratha of the greatest prestige, power, and balance.

When the night grows cold and the Light of Luna reaches your den,
know that the wolf will walk amoung you in the skin of a man

(Was feeling artistic so I decided to try a little poetry to go with it  ;D)
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

bigwad73

Rajiv, gentleman Rakshasa and mage, would love to attend.

How about a D&D style Rakshasa, a shifter, mage, and mentalist?
Bad puns!  Horrible jokes!  Odd SF and Fantasy references!  Mastery of useless information!  Expert in old TV shows and movies!  And yes, I'm "mature"!    Ons and Offs   And more    Interests   NEW As and As as of 5/12/16. Look here!!!!

kaz

My dearest Lady Reign,

I would be delighted to attend your Ball.  I look forward to mixing with those of a kindred spirit and enjoying your hospitality once again.  If I can be of help please do not hesitate to contact me.

Your ever faithful friend

Inca - Lady of Charms and Mistress of Mayhem (in other words Magi)
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Lady Reign

For those of you that have shown interest so far, I ask you, what sort of locations would you like to see in the role play so far? Of course there will be the dining hall, and the grand ball room, perhaps some ladies and gentlemen's rooms. Anything else that you would all suggest? Perhaps a garden?

lovelygirl

I garden would be a wonderful location to have.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

bigwad73

And perhaps a generic "upstairs" and "downstairs" area.  They could be used for bedrooms, studies, dungeons, etc.?
Bad puns!  Horrible jokes!  Odd SF and Fantasy references!  Mastery of useless information!  Expert in old TV shows and movies!  And yes, I'm "mature"!    Ons and Offs   And more    Interests   NEW As and As as of 5/12/16. Look here!!!!

bubby

I would like to come too? Or should I say, my cute little white wolf would love to be there. Woodelf shapeshifter. She's cute, harmless, but tends to stick her nose in places it's not wanted, and causes messes and mayhem!!

Lady Reign

bubby

YAY! *Squees around and looks up pics!*

Lady Reign

Please check the first post for the link to the character thread. You may start adding those now. There is no approval process as all players and characters are welcomed to this game. I will be getting the OOC thread up as soon as I can.

Xenolord

*The words come to you as you sleep.*

My Lady,

Xenolord, Swarm Lord of the Nightmare Arachnids, would love to accept your invitation if you would have him. He is most excited to attend your Ball.

LucianLuna

I'm interested. I love halloween since it's my characters birthday. I'll be playing a vampire that was turned a year ago

LimitlessNikkie

Ooh another great idea Lady R, can't wait to join. *wanders to the character thread to work on bio*

Lady Reign

Sorry for the delay everyone. I've been caught up with a few things, I will be working on this solely today though and get it started hopefully by this afternoon.

CrazyIvan

Lady Reign