Looking for submissive male - gentle femdom F for M

Started by Ieatcookies, February 24, 2018, 07:26:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ieatcookies

COOKIE'S GENTLE FEMDOM REQUEST

Hello, you can call me Cookies and this is my current request for a one x one roleplay. Looking for a male character to pair up with my female character for a one shot, meaning a short, casual roleplay with plenty of smut and a solid storyline - ON THE FORUMS, PLAY BY POST.

For my Ons and Offs please check my signature and PM me only if you like what you see there. It's not a definite list, more can be added and I'm pretty flexible when it comes to kinks.  Only looking for artwork, manga or anime pictures for our characters.

What I would prefer?

If human x human ~ my girl could be taller or shorter than YC (your character) because I like size difference and she will be the dominant one, being in control most of the time. YC could be submissive, bratty or dominant and slowly giving up control. Either through coercion or willingly.

If human x monster ~ my human girl tames a male monster, again either through coercion, seduction or he's naturally submissive and obedient and would like to be owned. He can be anything from a large demon to a handsome neko boy. Very manly or trap-looking or anywhere in between, as long as you consider aesthetics.

If monster x human ~ my monster girl owns or is otherwise the dominant in a relationship with her human owner or lover. The dynamics could be changed as well, with both being switch or having definite roles to begin with.

If monster x monster ~ my monster girl with your monster male, a definite intense and rough power-play in this story, with each trying to gain dominance over the other.

Please PM me if interested - do not post here - and let me know which combo + power dynamics you're looking for.

Love,
Cookies

Ieatcookies

Ok... I did not expect this many positive requests so quickly! RP recruitment is closed for now.