Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

I won't say, "Want." Well, now I do.  XD

The next person will toss Najlah into the pile.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Erotisch

*tosses her in*

But only if I can join in!

The next person would like a jello fight more.

Insanityenviesme

Oh, I'm liking what I've started!!

The next person will help me instigate the jello fight
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Belle33

(I hope  you're pleased with yourself!!!)

Promotes sexy jello fight between Insanity and Stone.  No clothes allowed!! 

(Place your bets ladies)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Erotisch

Ohhh!!!  *rubs hands together*

Sorry Insanity. I'm placing my bet on Stone.

The next person also bets Stone will win.

Insanityenviesme

(hehehehehe.. Yes, I am, Ma'am!)

Aww.. Ero... And I even wished you luck on your approval.. Meanie :p

The next person would put a stop to this madness

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Story Tale

Ooh, now it gets interesting. I will never stop the madness. Puts some money on Stone also. Then puts some on Insanity as well, just so she can't loose. ;)

The next person will save some of the jello to mix with vodka.. Now its a party.

Erotisch

*notices all eyes are on her as she drinks out of the bottle*

I rather enjoy watching this happening.

The next person is eager to see it begin.

Stone

Dammit. The next person will not mind at all if I conspire with Insanity to manhandle all the women into some dank cupboard and then go enjoy some PG13 rated beer with him.  O:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

No way!

The next person will join me in chanting...Fight Fight Fight

My money's on Insanity!  He's a bad ass!!

Erotisch

Yes!

Fight fight fight

The next person would rather eat the vodka jello.

Insanityenviesme

Nope...

-helps Stone kidnap all the women for unPG13fun PG13 beer-

The next person is staring at me cause I's nekkid :)
Moments of Sanity

Stone

*hi-fives Insanity* Bros come first!

Well, yes, as a matter of fact. Nice tattoo!

The next person wants to know what that tattoo is of!

Erotisch

Yes! Do tell

The next person has tattoos themself.

Belle33

I have no tattoos.

*looks closes*  Thinks Insanity has butterfly on his butt?

The next person will escape the guy's cupboard and flee into the dining room with me.

Erotisch

I can't. I've been handcuffed in the process.  :o

The next person likes the cupboard because there are cookies there.

Insanityenviesme

What -omnomnomnom-
Cookies??
-omnomnomnomnom-

The next person has been nina'd!!!
Moments of Sanity

Erotisch

Nina'd or Ninja'd?

The next person helps to get all of the women out and locks Insanity in the cupboard.

Insanityenviesme

Eh.. No..

-swallows the key-

The next person will help to advertise the cupboard more :)
Moments of Sanity

Erotisch

Maybe...if I have a good motive.  :P

The next person is scared of dark places (such as cupboards)

Insanityenviesme

Nope.. Insanity is the Lord of Darkness and other scary stuff... like spoons

The next person is scared of Belle
-giggles-
Moments of Sanity

Stone

Oh yeah; I hear she keeps Jeffreys in her basement. Those are dangerous!

The next person thinks clefts are funny.

Erotisch

*gasps* No.

The next person has caused a car accident.

Belle33

Well, I was jogging topless this one time...

The next person has jogged topless.

Stone

Sure!

The next person has jobbed topless.  >:)