My request thread (F for M) [Closed for now]

Started by jena8806, October 11, 2012, 08:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jena8806

Hello, and welcome to my request thread!  I am jena, and am back after forgetting I had this account.   :-[  Last year, I was completing my student teaching and was on my way to graduation.  Now that things have settled down tremendously, I am back and ready to role play.  I am mostly here on the weekends, and will post the most during them.  During the week, I will try to get at least one post a day out.  If I am not able to get a post every day, it will most definitely be every other day.

With that said, I am into plot-based role plays.  If you want my character trying to hump yours within the first two posts, I'm sorry, but I am not your girl.  My characters will be physically attracted to your character, but nothing else until later on.  I am also into realistic, romantic role plays.

Now here's what you've been waiting for:

Some things I won't do:
Incest
Anything with a minor involved in the role play

Here are some story ideas that I have come up with, but please don't hesitate to ask me about others. I will consider each and every one as long as it doesn't involve a minor or a girl and her daddy or a boy and his momma.

Story Ideas:

Something along the lines of Fifty Shades of Grey or Bared to You (fxm):
A female is going into an interview at a prestigious company straight out of college. She's nervous, obviously, and is pumped for the interview. What she wasn't expecting was for the CEO of the company to be rather young (maybe in his late 20s or early 30s) and extremely attractive. Can hash out the details later.

Coming Home (fxm):
Two people fell in love in high school, but chose to go in different paths. He chose to enlist in the military, while she went off to college. They decided to stay together and try to work things out through the distance. After a year, she stops receiving letters, phone calls, everything. She takes it hard, and assumes he just couldn't cope. (During this time, he could have been captured or something else. We can work that out later.) She moves on and years later she graduates, and moves back home. One day, out of the blue, she sees him (could be he shows up at her house unexpected, see each other while out somewhere, etc.)

Pirate (fxm):
This is one that I'm not too sure about, as I haven't given it much thought. Basically, the daughter of a very rich family is being shipped off to marry a man she has never met. She is dreading it, but understands that this will better her family's reputation. A pirate ship comes, and raids the daughter's ship. The captain of the ship kidnaps the girl, holding her hostage in hopes of making money from the family. The captain may or may not fall in love with the hostage, that would be determined later.

Camp Counselors (fxm):
Two people have volunteered to be counselors at a summer camp. The two are very different in personalities and backgrounds, and tend to butt heads. Unfortunately for them, they are forced to work with the same group of kids. Will their time together help them understand each other and become at least friends? This can go in many different directions.

Guardian in Training (fxm):
Instead of going to college, a female enters a training school to be a guardian for people. She will attend classes, but also needs to have special training in order to be swift and have enough brute force to fend off anyone that tries to harm her future assignments. However, what she wasn't expecting, was that her specials professor was not much older than she and very attractive. The two hit it off, but know they could never have a relationship because of him being her teacher. Will they try anyway in secret, or will they remain just friends?

Neighbors (fxm):
The typical story where one person moves in next door. The other person either tries to help unpack or do something to welcome the newcomer. Very basic, but we can work out the kinks later.

College (fxm):
A male and a female get placed in the same dorm together. Could be apartment style dorm with separate bedrooms or a basic dorm room.

The One of My Dreams (fxm)(This one I stole from someone else):
Two people who live very different lives and are not connected in any shape, form, or fashion fall asleep at night just like every one else. While they dream, they dream of another person. They wake up the next morning and go on about their day. That night, they fall asleep, and dream of the same person. They soon find out through dreams, the two people actually connected through their dreams and are actually communicating with someone else instead of someone from their imagination. Will the two people meet in person or continue just meeting each other in dreams? How is this happening in the first place?

The Birthday Present (fxm):
It's her 27th birthday, and she's still spending it with her family. Graduating as a business major, she quickly got a job and was working her way to the top. Therefore, she was way too busy to spend time looking for a man or go on dates. Her mother, on the other hand, thought she needed to take the time because her 'biological clock' was ticking.

Although she lived in an apartment on her own, her mother kept her room, along with her brother's room, just the way it was in case they ever needed to stay the night for one reason or another. Unknown to her, her mother has gotten her a very special gift. In her old bedroom, there's a man lying naked and spread eagle, cuffed to the posts of her bed.

ray369

Hi Jena8806

Im new to this but would like to have a go with the college scenario with you. Send me a PM if you are interested

Ray
Better to fight and fall than to live without hope

My O&O
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159708.0

Oral addiction

I would very interested in discussing your coming home scenario.  I also have been away fro E for awhile and have recently decided to get back into writing here gain.  Thus I am looking for some one on one RP to get back into it. I have a great idea for a veteran character from one of the current or relatively recent military actions in the middle east.  Let me know if you'd like to hear more about it.  Thanks for your consideration and I hope to hear from you soon.