Life Changes (F seeking M, transformation/bimbo, Exotic/Non-con)

Started by magikal, October 27, 2012, 03:08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hi, I'm looking for a writing partner for my stripper with a heart of gold storyline. Basically my character is forced to do some things she doesn't want to do and is trying to escape all of that and make a life for herself, but somethings, like her over the top breast implants, keep coming back to bite her in the butt.

I'm looking for a writing partner who is compatible, will post 3 to 5 times per week, and has decent grammar/spelling. They also don't mind posting at least a paragraph in response to move the story forward.

Please private message you if you are interested.
Thanks
Julie
----------------

Here is the first sample post

Life Changes in Los Angeles. Sasha is a young woman in her late teens who has not had very much success in her love life so much. Her first serious relationship was in an abusive relationship- he forced her to work as a stripper, get cosmetic surgery, and also takes all of her money.

She wanted to be a dancer and singer on broadway, instead she works three nights a week working at the 'Treasure Chest' in a seedy part of Los Angeles. The owner and her boyfriend are both pushing her to go larger into Feature type implants, she'd be able to make some serious cash. She's only considering it because her boyfriend says how great it will be. He's already scheduled a consultation later today!

Sasha is thinking about dropping out of college or else needs to figure out how to get out of her abusive relationship without getting hurt or worse.

She's shaking her ass on the stage, she had just finished her set where instead of the normal 1s a man puts a 100 into her g-string. Her huge bosom doesn't look natural at all, but ever since she's had large implants her tips have exploded off the charts. She also has a pierced belly button, a pierced tongue, and an ornate tramp stamp tattooed on the small of her back. Of course, her controlling boyfriend gets most of the cash.

She smiles at the apparently nice stranger. Her interest was piqued, she'd never received such a large tip before, "Thanks sugar... You see something you like?"

Sasha was in her late teens and very fit- small and petite practically everywhere but her chest. She was wearing a g string and a very undersized bikini top. She had on four inch lucite stripper heels and seemed much taller than she normally was. Her hair was dyed blonde and her makeup was light for a stripper, but she still had on a lot of stage makeup- including tons of glitter, blush, and mascara. Her blue eyes sparkled briefly with the attention she was receiving from Ryan. She was wearing large nails, large lashes, and large hair. Practically everything else about her was small. Sasha was wearing a floral perfume which smelled mostly of jasmine, and a minor hint of a few other scents. She still had not lost the sparkle in her eyes even working at such a depressing place, but it was only a matter of time.

She was breathing heavily having just finished her set as she spotted Ryan. She grins at him and offers him her hand, "My stage name is Sabrina.. we have a few private rooms they're back here... please, follow me... Thank you for the generous tip.. Did you like my dancing?"

Sasha walked in front of him, giving Ryan a good display of her form. He had seen her naked for 30 seconds, although she did most of her routine not topless, she just finished with the topless portion. She looked at the bouncer who always checked to make sure the girl wasn't being coerced. With a simple smile and nod she heads to room 3.

It was a small room that was very old fashion. There were pictures of scantily clad women all over the walls as well as a loveseat. She blushed slightly, "Sit down.. I'll dance for you."
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0