Wanting to try being a sub to a mistress

Started by Retsu, October 20, 2012, 03:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retsu

As I am sure you can see from the title, I want a female who is either quite good at dominating or one who is in a dominating mood to help me with my desire. I have been wanting to see if I could be a good submissive or not, and would love if a female would PM me so that we could work out the details.

While I would prefer someone who has experenice in dominanting, I am happy to have those who aren't as my potenial partners. It would be good for the both of us to learn how the opposite plays, and maybe we can even help each other along at times. Now keep in mind, I want this to be just your genric everday mistress x slave Rp and I want to already be a broken slave. I know that seems boring because it has no oompfh to it, but this is just something so that we can see if we like the roles.

Now, I do have some requests. I love to both tease as well as be teased, and one of my favorite things that a woman can tease me with is nail polish and lipstick. Not saying that I want it on my character, but if you can have a healthly balance of teasing with your character's body, teasing with painted nails, and teasing with painted lips then I will love you forever.

Retsu

Modifed this thread so that it states exactly what I want.