The Look
Height: 5'2
Weight: 98lbs
Hair: Dark Brown / Black
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Light Olive
Anything Extra: Nope

The story
Likes: Strawberries, the rain, dancing, quite solitude, and classical music.

Dislikes: Lazy or sloth like behavior, a mess, chit chat and

Personality: Amy is a survivor first and formost but her greatest gift has always been her mind and because of that she can be a touch arrogant. She is caring in her own way but it's from afar, in person she tends to be a bit cold in nature and a solitary person at that. She has never been in a relationship that was in any way romantic and if anything tends to avoid the possibility. When mad Amy gets colder if possibly. She withdraws into herself and lashes out in the most painful ways, either by word or action. But she rarely gets mad. People liken her to a duck, she is calm and serene on the surface but churning away just under the water.

Habits: She is meticulous and focus and some would even say a perfectionist though not in her hearing. She is hyper critical on herself and other for mistakes and can't stand laziness of any sort. She is perpetually in motion and sleeps little around 4 hours in a night. She'll tap her lips with her fingertips when she'd thinking or chew on her lower lip when consentrating hard. Runs her fingertips aggressively through her hair when frustrated and narrows her eyes when mad.

Skills: Mechanics, electronics and some basic medical.

History: Amy was seven when the world fell apart. Its' a hazy memory for her at best. Mostly she remembers the heat. It was so stiflingly hot and the very ground would tremble and buck beneath her and her mother who held her tight against her body through most of the ordeal. They hid in a building of some sort she remembered. Her stomach complained from lack of food and she remembered crying a great deal most of the time but what really comes to mind that fateful day was the day they came out to see the world again.

The sky was a burnt orange in color even though is was morning. The air was heavy on her tongue and tasted of ash and something bitter. The whole town she'd grown up in seemed to be leveled to the ground. She lifted her hand to shade her eyes from the harsh glare of the sunlight to look at the crumbling side of a building and for a moment thought she saw a person with wings perched there before they were gone. Her mother called her a fanciful girl then but no more then a year later she would be proved anything but fanciful.

That first year Amy and her mother found the settlement. It wasn't hard they went to the nearest big city and waited. Dozens of people, hundreds streamed to the ocean where the air wasn't toxic, where there was food and some hope. The city was filled with things to salvage since unlike Amy's home town it wasn't leveled to the ground. Amy a bright happy girl at age 7 was taught things and with an agile mind learned quickly. There was a man who fell in love with Amy's mother who taught her how to work on cars and the principles of electricity, how it worked to power the world around them and how if you were clever there was still power to be found.

But their happy little family was torn apart when the fallen rose. The first time Amy saw a demon she was awe struck. The creature was beautiful. weren't demons suppose to be ugly, hideous even. But no that one she saw went right into the camp with her charcoal black skin glistening eyes like oil spills and a thin tail whippingout behind her. She had hi cheek bones and smiling blood red lips and with a twitch of her finger half the men were willing to jump off a cliff for her and a great many did.

Amy didn't understand such evil. She watch in horror as her adoptive father flung himself off a cliff for the whim of a creature who laughed at his among others distruction. The creature turned to her and smiled in a way that left Amy cold. She remembered vaguely her mother rushing to protect her but it was pointless. In a moment there was a flash of light so bright, brilliant and clean it blinded Amy. Falling back she heard a fractured scream and looked up to see the two being fighting in a way she couldn't describe. It was like the very air around them shimmered.

And then just as suddenly they were gone. Amy woke with a pounding headache, the 'doctor' leaning over her flashing a light in her eyes and the news that somehow in the process her mother had vanished too. From then on Amy drew back from others. She threw herself into working as her father had taught her and learning everything she could to help protect those around her.

The war raged on between the creatures and the angels and sometime those around her died but never as bad as that first time and then a few years ago it all suddenly stopped. The world grew quiet and Amy couldn't help but pause and wonder with bated breath what would happen next. She was too smart to think it could simply be over.

LimitlessNikkie

The Basics
Name: Iofiel
Sex: Female
Orientation: The Angel of Beauty
Role: Fallen
Player: LimitlessNikkie

The Look
Height: 5'7
Weight: 112lbs
Hair: Dark Blond
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Pale
Anything Extra: Burnt ashy wings of black and extensive shifting tattoos that shift between visible and invisible.

The story
Likes: Chaos, contrast, the color grey, spring water, ocean storms, flying, seductive clothing, wine, men and woman.

Dislikes: the smell of sulfur, Lilith, long winded stories, and boredom.

Personality: Iofiel is a creature of pleasure and passion. She is the embodiment of beauty, the Creator even but that doesn't mean she's always lovely. She is very much like a viper, seductive, gorgeous but ultimately deadly. She was know for her quick fire temper and her tendance to be easily insulted. She loved easily and fiercely but like a firework it would fizzle out quickly. But she can be exceptionally loyal when it comes down to it.

Habits: Iofiel's mood can always be told in her body language. In truth she takes no measures to try to hide it. She is an open book in that manner. When she's mad she tries to inflict the most damage possible by making you live out your worst nightmare, she has an instinct for know what to show you, what to make you liveout that will cause the most pain because after all from an objective view point there is beauty even in terror and tragedy.

Skills: Agile and quick by nature she is also very clever and perceptive able to pick out in people what they crave and loathe. She often says she is a student of humanity. After all one must understand their subject to be able to appeal to them and please them though it's clear now she cares very little about pleasing the humans. She is persuasive and charming as well.

Abilities: Can create illusion so real they are by senses undetectable from reality. She can also shift her own appearance from one end of the spectrum to the other but Angels will always be able to see the 'angelic glow' on her. Exceptionally good flyer, quick and agile in the sky as well as on foot though she rarely runs.

Weaknesses: Iofiel is very physically weak. She heals slower then most if not all Angels and has little skill with weapons though she is often seen carrying a dagger of silver on her thigh.

History: Iofiel was always sly. Born as one of the first ten angels she was gifted with a bit too heavy a hand many would say. And the first female of heaven she was loved by all. For the first little bit when it was just the angels and the almighty she was very content with her life. She created such feats of beauty that heaven became a place of perfect serenity. But God seemed to grow bored it seemed. He created the world and she helped created places of beauty for him but it was the garden of Eden that was her master piece. It was as near to perfection that earth could bare.

To her garden of perfection she gifted first to Adam and Lilith but Lilith brought plague and death when she left tainting the place. The Adam and Eve scorned her place of beauty and Anger took hold of her. She ranted and raved against the 'chosen ones' whom god loved so much but didn't even have the appreciation for the serenity they were gifted let alone the ability to appreciate it properly.

For the first time in her life god look down on her. She was call spoiled and self centered, conceded even. Hurt and angry Iofiel found a measure of peace with Lucifer. Lucifer was already whispering and spreading his rumors. He hated the humans. He was the first of the angels, the light barer and still Gods love went to those creatures who didn't even love him in return.

Iofiel listened to the mutterings of Lucifer and found herself drawn in. She believed him. The humans weren't worthy. What had they ever done to earn the love of god? They war, they kill, they have blood lust, they worship false gods. Nothing they did inspired the loyalty of the residence in heaven and soon Lucifer's numbers grew. But their two hundred was no match for the thousands in heaven ans with Lucifer the angel of beauty was cast out of heaven.

It was a wonder Iofiel survived the fall. Wounded as she was she didn't think she'd live but it seemed fate had something else in store for her because after a long recovery she opened her eyes to the flickering light that was hell.

The moment Iofiel opened her eyes the light of hell brightened and the flames grew higher and a cackle rolled over the area. She rose and demons around her cheered. Eyes narrowed and she looked for one familiar face but she saw too many. The demons all held a hint of something familiar and dread settled into the pit of her stomach. It was then the laugh floated over her again and she lifted her blue eyed gaze to see Lilith nodding a greeting looking like a queen pass by the assembly.

Iofiel's anger in that moment was something to behold. The fires of hell screamed and the world reflected her wrath. Screams filled the air and the demons jumped and danced with the joy of it. Lucifer was not in the least please when Iofiel found him and raged at the presants of Lilith and her rein in Hell but she was pushed aside. Angry Iofiel retreated from Lucifer and Lilith to a corner of hell she remade for her own pleasure and she lived quietly making her own breed of demons. The Succubus was her creation.

Time passed without meaning and Lilith left Hell unbound as the Fallen and Demons were. Slowly the friendship between Iofiel and Lucifer mended but not without trial. Iofiel was always loyal to him and his ideals but it didn't make her any more pleased with his actions. She learned how to influence the humans with her imprints of what they called ghosts and nightmares but it was a shadow of her former power.

When the end days came Iofiel was right there. She escaped Hell when the dams broke and was in the mist of it making a bad thing worse. She reveled in her powers. She couldn't create not anymore but the illusions were still stronger then anyone elses and just as crippling. She reveled in the fighting exacting revenge for past slights. But then Lilith, the meddling bitch was back. Pulling old strings she made a deal. One Iofiel didn't like in the least. Now she had to 'play nice' as Lucifer said. But why should she? What could they do to her really?

Damnedangel

I'm quite interested in playing a human if its still available?
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

Veluux

I think the men here are not-so-unfortunately out numbered by the ladies. :P

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: Damnedangel on August 14, 2013, 07:14:58 PM
I'm quite interested in playing a human if its still available?

Your more then welcome!

Quote from: Veluux on August 14, 2013, 07:17:24 PM

So it would seem. Should make things rather interesting heheh

WingedServant

Angel

The Basics
Name: Samiel "The storm in the desert"
Sex: Male
Orientation: Angel of Death (retired?)
Role: Angel
Player: WingedServant

The Look
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 165 lbs.
Hair: jet black
Eyes: brown
Skin: Mullato
Anything Extra: sure, but that will cost you extra. ;)

The story

Dislikes: Succubi

Personality: A real killjoy. :)

Habits: redheads.. can't seem to quit 'em.  Hero Complex (ignoring people unless they are in desperate need of saving)

Skills: Swordsmanship, Combat, Martial Arts, Psychology, Ethics, Computer Programming.

Abilities:Solarportation, Summon Blade, Greater defense, Cause Death.

Weaknesses:The Sword he carries, made from compressed volcanic obsidian, only holds power and threat over those who God has chosen. To kill one whom God does not wish dead, Samiel must act alone, without the power of the almighty.. and risk his wrath.

History: Samiel had been one of The Almighty's strongest angels during the Old Testament times. Jehovah often sent him as a destroying angel to those whom God said must be dealt with in that manner. He was loyal to the Lord, and remains loyal to the Trinity. But as man increased through out the earth, The Father God did not send his servant Samiel as often. After the coming of the Christ, who conquered sin and death, Father God had decided to retire the Destroying Angel, and Samiel has been a spectator to the things of the world for milennia. Until the End of days came, and Samiel was called up again. He has slain many, and his skills have not flagged. But all that watching has given him a compassion for the humans. He understands now his Lord's reluctance to slay the sinner and the unjust. He has lost a taste for the killing.

However, the occassional tussle with the fallen.. brings that old gleam back in his eyes.

jetblackmirror

Still debating if I want to play a male or a female. XD
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

WingedServant

Quote from: Veluux on August 14, 2013, 07:17:24 PM

Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart.

Damnedangel

The Basics
Name: Lexi Jackson
Orientation: Human
Player: Damnedangel

The Look
Height: 5’5
Weight:  112lbs
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Bluey Green
Skin: Tanned
Anything Extra: Nope

The story
Likes: Animals, horse riding, thunder storms, reading and exploring.

Dislikes: Spiders, people teasing or hurting the animals, confrontation.

Personality: Lexi is a shy girl who does her best to avoid confrontation. She is more of a loner than a group worker and prefers to spend her time working with the animals due to her past but she is slowly putting that behind her and trying her hardest to make friends. Once she is friends with someone is she very loyal.

Habits: Spending time with the animals, when thinking she always bites her bottom lip. If someone is looking for her they will often find her in either the horse’s barn or out in the fields with the livestock.

Skills: Working with all kinds of animals, basic medical knowledge and cooking.

History: code]
Lexi was 5 years old when the end happened; she doesn't remember much apart from once it ended she was all alone and she spent the next few days walking down an abandoned highway as she was about to give up due to exhaustion she saw a man with wings flying towards a settlement. Following the figure she stopped at a farm just outside the settlement where livestock and horses were being raised.

The elderly couple who owned this farm took her in and raised her as their own child and she happily called them mom and dad since she couldn't remember her real parents. They taught her how to look after the animal’s needs, what to feed them. The elderly woman taught her how to cook up meals from what little ingredients they had. The family lived peacefully like this for a long time trying to ignore the angels and demons fighting while trying to live a normal life, as much as they could considering the circumstances. Each time the animals got spooked or something was destroyed they'd work together to fix it or get the animals back, life was mostly like this till the old woman passed away in her sleep when Lexi was 12 and then the old man passed away in his sleep as well when she was 18.

For the past two years she has been running the farm, making sure the animals are well cared for and she’s even hired a few people to help out since not just one person could look after all the animals and do the jobs.

(Hope thats ok, I can make changes if needed =) )
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

Julles

My internet is down for a few day. But, as soon as it gets back up ill post a cs.  ;D

jetblackmirror

Before I post this, I just wanted to know if a sort of Siren/Succubus character would be acceptable for a fallen Angel? Of course, I wouldn't over-do the whole manipulation power/go crazy with mind control. XD It's just something I had in mind.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

WingedServant

Quote from: jetblackmirror on August 14, 2013, 10:38:40 PM
Before I post this, I just wanted to know if a sort of Siren/Succubus character would be acceptable for a fallen Angel? Of course, I wouldn't over-do the whole manipulation power/go crazy with mind control. XD It's just something I had in mind.

built in drama... yes, please

Outsider

Cheers! I'll get up a character profile tomorrow! Good night, all!

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: jetblackmirror on August 14, 2013, 10:38:40 PM

I would suggest just doing a siren or succubus. They are both demons and have standing in there own right and have more loyalty freedom then angels.

WingedServant

Uh, are there any ground rules that are gonna be persistant throughout the play?

Veluux

Quote from: WingedServant on August 15, 2013, 02:56:58 PM
Uh, are there any ground rules that are gonna be persistant throughout the play?

GM Question: I know you said you're allowing for a wide interpretation of Angels/Fallen, so will these beings have some sort of mythical true form with the ability to take on the appearance of a regular human, or will they just resemble exotic looking humans with wings?

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Izabella

The Basics
Name: Elizabeth Parker
Orientation: Human
Player: Izabella

The Look
Height: 5' 5
Weight: 132lbs
Hair: Chestnut brown with blonde and a touch of crimson highlighting
Eyes: Sapphire
Skin: Lightly sunkissed
Anything Extra: Tattoo running from her left shoulder to the middle of her upper back.

The story

Dislikes: Animals. Darkness.

Personality: Elizabeth is an overachiever by nature, but brought up to always remember those around her. She pushes herself further and harder each moment, hoping to make a better tomorrow with her today. She's empathic to those around her and very positive and encouraging no matter the situation. She keeps a sunny disposition on life and refuses to think that evil or tragedy has the right or ability to move or sway her into being anyone different but the light she was created to be. She's quite religious, though finds herself on a streak of rebellion every once in a while.

Habits: Lizzy has a nervous habit of running her fingers through her hair and looking for sugar when things get rough. She's not one to let it show on the outside, but those that know her well enough can tell quickly that she's unraveling because her hairs a hot mess and she's chewing gum and sucking on a lollipop.

Skills: Lizzy grew up with three older brothers, so she learned at a young age how to fight in hand-to-hand combat. She's quite feminine in appearance, but is able to use one's weight against them in the fight and is quick on her feet. She's aggressive and not willing to back down should she or someone else be threatened. She's also a medical doctor, so her skills lie in trauma medicine.

History: Being a teenager when the world fell into disarray, Elizabeth very well remembers the moments of panic that turned into days and months, her mother being a victim to the ravaging of the demons as hells gates opened and let the world become flooded with that which abhorred holiness. Her father made sure that his only daughter didn't witness the taking of her mother's body and soul and after those days Elizabeth began to rationalize all that occurred in the world around her.

She refused to believe in good and evil in personification of demons and angels, finding other resolve for questions, concerns and various bumps in the night. Not wanting to get close to anyone and have the pain of losing them, Lizzy dove into the world of medicine and quickly found herself being trained by groups of older doctors that gained their knowledge in universities and hospitals, somewhat a thing of the past. Working with a few other younger physicians, she cleaned up an older hospital close to the bay and spends most of her time working on patients both physically and mentally afflicted.

Is there truth in emotion or is it so blatantly false that it moves and stretches us to become the monster tomorrow that we foster today?

Ambie

I still want to play an angel if there is room...i Have some questions though...I have IMed you on yahoo if and when you get on :)

Julles

Yes, i was planning on an angel also. Just hopefully my internet is up by the weekend.

Adere

I would like to play a demon if I'm allowed. The whole, demon possessing a human body type, if that works. ;)

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: Veluux on August 15, 2013, 05:36:34 PM
GM Question: I know you said you're allowing for a wide interpretation of Angels/Fallen, so will these beings have some sort of mythical true form with the ability to take on the appearance of a regular human, or will they just resemble exotic looking humans with wings?

All angels can and strong fallen (a lot of the fallen lost powers when they fell) but demons its not a given ability because in theory they would never go to earth so they wouldn't need it. Also while human wouldn't be able to tell the differance an angel will always be able to recognize another angel from the 'glow ' they carry and demons will always smell of sulfur.

Julles

Yay. I fixed my computer! Hopefully I'll have a CS up soon. Man, this CS history is killing me.  :-\

WingedServant

Quote from: Julles on August 16, 2013, 12:19:40 PM
Yay. I fixed my computer! Hopefully I'll have a CS up soon. Man, this CS history is killing me.  :-\

Need help? We could brainstorm some things, see what comes up.. :)

Julles

Hmm... I'm about half way through. It just won't be as long as my usual bio's are. But if you have any ideas, I would be more than happy to hear them. :D

WingedServant

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on August 16, 2013, 08:55:13 AM
All angels can and strong fallen (a lot of the fallen lost powers when they fell) but demons its not a given ability because in theory they would never go to earth so they wouldn't need it. Also while human wouldn't be able to tell the differance an angel will always be able to recognize another angel from the 'glow ' they carry and demons will always smell of sulfur.

When you say 'glow', are you more
or more like