What are you Listening to Right Now? (Part 2)

Started by diamonedsky, September 28, 2012, 10:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Cassandra LeMay

ONs, OFFs, and writing samples | Oath of the Drake

You can not value dreams according to the odds of their becoming true.
(Sonia Sotomayor)

Mister Grimm

I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Bliss

I'm listening to the Red Sox game on ESPN.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Shewolf

SailDaddy

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Friday

Sara Nilsson

Evil Tim

It's not music but I was feeling nostalgic and I was psyched when this entire thing was on YouTube.

Bliss

Listening to a presentation about marketing methods and platforms for indie and small press authors.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

MiroKitty

I'm currently listening to a Danish comedian/magician named Rune Klan :)

Assassini

Bliss

The Ballad of Arthur Darville - sung by Arthur Darville to the tune of Let It Go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNDyBBAjRHg
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Obsidian Isolabella

Twisted Crow

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Dovel

Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5E_zXbmrlM
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay