This moment is brought to you by...

Started by Dragondancer, May 31, 2011, 09:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragondancer

Came across this and it made me chuckle, thought I'd share, hehe.

Who hasn't, at some point or another, sucked in their gut, stood up straighter, worn a push-up bra, etc. etc.? 
I bet a real incident inspired this gag...truth is funnier than fiction, no?  ;D

TheGlyphstone

It took me about 10 loops to get the joke. I was...um...distracted.

Yorubi

Is it bad I was looking for an erection knocking the table off before I finally noticed it was his belly? XD

TheGlyphstone

That was also my thought for several repetitions, once I tore my eyes away from the bouncing.

Oniya

I'm still trying to figure out what he's reaching for way up there.  You'd think he'd go to grab the table or the things on it.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Brandon

He was trying to grab his glass but I think lost his balance as he stood up so started to fall forward when the video cut out

Hilarious though!
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Shjade

Quote from: Oniya on May 31, 2011, 10:28:54 PM
I'm still trying to figure out what he's reaching for way up there.  You'd think he'd go to grab the table or the things on it.
He was a zombie in a past life. The BRAAAINS reach-out posture just comes naturally.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

ZehEmotion

That gif is great! I think it is EXTREMELY hilarious!