The Lucky Charm (Accepting Apps for Outsiders Only)

Started by Demascion Lycan, December 12, 2013, 03:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demascion Lycan

PM me For details!

Official Story Thread!!!!
Official OOC Thread
Official Character Profile Thread

♣ ♧STORY♧ ♣
When Brian O'Connor arrived at his new High School in Springfield, no one knew what to think. He was a quiet kid who didn't have any friends. He was cast out. After all, he arrived as a senior. Rumors spread about the reason he had moved into town. Some said that he had just been released from a mental institution. Others said that he was running from the law. The only thing that they knew for certain was that he was from Ireland. His accent, pale skin, emerald eyes and ginger hair made that obvious.

One thing that the school agreed upon was that Brian was not to be trusted. He was too different, came in too late, or was just too shy to fit in. That is until Jason took a chance. Jason was in a group of misfit friends that had been watching Brian since he started school. The group had three girls (Chastity, Angel and Alexis) and two guys (Jason and Dexter). They all had different backgrounds, religions, etc, but they took care of each other. Jason decided that Brian needed them as much as they needed a guy to even the odds against the girls.

For a while, no one thought anything about Brian joining the misfit friends until things started going especially well for them. First it was small things like Chastity winning fifty dollars off a scratch off ticket she had received for her eighteenth birthday, but the strokes of luck increased the closer the got to Brian. Dexter's mother fell into remission from her lung cancer, Alexis' father hit big on the slots while on a business trip to Vegas, Jason's shoulder injury healed miraculously, allowing him to rejoin the baseball team as the star pitcher once again. No one understood how their luck was suddenly changing, but many noticed that it only started after they had accepted Brian.

Of course, no one could guess the truth. After all, Leprechauns were supposed to be three inches tall and live at the end of the rainbow. Brian never quite fit that description. Sure, he did gave an affinity for green, but many people thought that emerald was a pretty color, and who didn't love gold? Brian knew that he could never tell his friends his secret, but his lucky coin remained in his wallet at all times. He could change anyone's luck as he pleased, whether it be good or bad, and to those who deserved it, Leprechauns tried to keep the balance tipped in their favor.
Read my profile and here is the link to my ons and offs. as well as my Roll Play Requests A&A

I have finally created an F-List Account! Please check it out for further information on my kinks

Also, POKéMON FANS, I'm currently playing Pokémon Y. I would love some help getting certain Pokémon to build my desired team. I would like to receive eggs so I could train them myself. If you're willing to help, please shoot me a message.

Demascion Lycan

Pictures will be linked to the Character's Names as they are made available to me.

♣ ♧Roles to Play♧ ♣
The Misfits

Male:
Brian O'Connor - Taken - Demascion Lycan
Jason - Taken - Twisted iN Tux
Dexter - Taken - Chreestafer

Female:
Alexis - Taken - Blondebooklover
Angel Bradford - Taken - Adelrune
Chastity - Taken - Chasseybaby

Outside the Misfits
I will need a handful of characters outside the Misfits, but as long as I have one or two, I can start the story. We can recruit more along the way.

Male:
Luke Robard - Barbarian

Female:
Read my profile and here is the link to my ons and offs. as well as my Roll Play Requests A&A

I have finally created an F-List Account! Please check it out for further information on my kinks

Also, POKéMON FANS, I'm currently playing Pokémon Y. I would love some help getting certain Pokémon to build my desired team. I would like to receive eggs so I could train them myself. If you're willing to help, please shoot me a message.

Demascion Lycan

Brian, Alexis and Angel are taken. I'm talking to a guy about Dexter, but its not yet confirmed. Pictures for Brian and Angel are now linked to their respective names.

Still looking for outsiders, Jason and Chastity. Remember that there has to be a reason your character is an outcast if you're one of the misfits. Brian is the new kid as a Senior, Angel is a tomboy, Dexter gave up most of his social life to take care of his mom, and Jason was injured and lost his star pitcher status.

Demascion Lycan

Chreestafer has officially taken the role of Dexter. Only 2 Misfits remain.

Demascion Lycan

Demascion Lycan

Still Need a Jason, but the Character Profile thread is officially up!!!

Demascion Lycan

Official OOC thread created and linked up to the first post. Still need a Jason.

Demascion Lycan

All Misfit positions officially filled! Only accepting apps for outsiders. The more the merrier. Makes for a more interesting story.

Demascion Lycan

The Story just started, but feel free to keep those posts coming. I added the link to the actual story thread in the first post!