Training an Elf Maiden [Fantasy]

Started by Daril, June 28, 2009, 04:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daril

This is one of the Roleplay ideas I've had since before I joined this site, and I've finally decided to take a shot at seeing if I can get something going with it.

Basically, the storyline focuses on a young elven maiden.  She's from a group that has had only limited contact with humans in recent times, but which has previously had good relations with them.  As such, she has a naive and trusting attitude towards humanity.  This does not serve her well when wanderlust strikes her and she decides to travel into human lands.  An Empire has come to prominence in recent times, and they practice slavery.  Because she is so trusting of people, this elf ends up being tricked and sold into slavery.

And so we come to the beginning of her storyline as she's put on sale in a slave market in a major city.  What I'm looking for is someone who can play the person who will become her new master and train her as a slave.  I'm not looking for someone who really wants to be mean to her.  More someone who will initially be somewhat harsh in order to teach her to be obedient and submissive (since shes now a slave).  So probably spankings and such, things that will humiliate her more then seriously hurt her.

I'm also hoping for someone who has an idea with her aside from just making her a sex toy.  Perhaps someone who plans for her to be an exotic serving girl, or something pretty that can accompany him to various functions.

Anyone interested?

playfullchick76

I like your style.No brute strength to it, pure skill and finesse, the perfect way to play something like this out.

I would love to play this out with you, if you havnt found someone already.

Daril

You're the first person who's replied so far.

playfullchick76

So you want to be the elf maiden, or are you waiting for someone else to reply to be her. I can play the elf maiden easily enough.its what i first thought when i saw it,but may have misread things.

Daril

Do you have a preference either way, really?  I think I'd feel kind of weird playing that elf, but I'd also sort of intended to just because I'm the one who knows what her character is supposed to be like.

Or for that matter, do you think this is going to work?

playfullchick76

i have done some thinking on it, and put myself in her mindset,so i think i can play it out accurately.But if you find someone to play the owner, while you play her,great.But im going overseas for 3 weeks,and wont be online during that period.

If you havnt found someone by then, i would still like to play the part of the elf maiden.