Male on Male Roleplays and Plots

Started by Jag, December 07, 2008, 07:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

*Hello there. I'm Michi and I want to do some one on one roleplaying with a few willing partners. I try to update as often as possible. I am a little slow with replies, but that's only because of my life, after all, we have lives off line. ^^ I try to only take one partner per plot, so PM me with the plot that you're interested in. Feel free to PM me with plots of your own as well. I'm always willing to take a look. Please don't read or look at the first idea then run off...please take a look at a few of them and decide after that whether to run or stay. Thanks.

Please check my Ons/Offs page for my rules about vampires and Djinns. The information is in the third post of my Ons/Offs page. Enjoy.

Brothel Boy x Assassin
QuoteShort Plot Idea:
A very effeminate male is passed off at a whore house as a girl from time to time or sold to men in power that secretly want a man or someone that they cannot get pregnant. He was bought as a child, the owner thinking that he was a girl, though later on he did find out that the child was in fact a boy...so he raised him as a girl to pass him off as one if he needs to.

The young male is laying in bed one night, having no customers to please when a man crawls through his window. The man thought the room was empty and threatens to kill the boy, whom he thinks is a pretty female whore, if he lets anyone know that he's in the room. The owner comes and knocks on the door with a man that is searching for an assassin that just killed a very prominent land owner. The man hides in the whore's closet and watches as the owner and questioning man rough the whore up a bit and the boy doesn't give him up.

Feeling a little sorry for what he thinks is a girl and needing cover to get out, he kidnaps the boy/girl and drags him/her into the forest. Once there, he promises to set her/him free once they get to the next town which is a three day walk from there. The whore goes along with it and realizes that the assassin thinks he's a girl. Fearing the man might kill him, he goes along with it.

It's going fine and they are even getting along till the assassin gets a little frisky one night. He tries to avoid it, but the assassin makes the good point of he'd done it for money all his life and this was no different. He'd just be paying the man back for getting him out of the brothel. The boy agrees and tries to get by on just giving oral, but the man goes further and finds out in a shocking way that he hasn't been attracted to a girl, but a boy.

Things get tense after that, but they make it to the town and they go their separate ways. Months later, the assassin returns to the town that he left the male whore in. He, sadly, keeps remember the night they almost had sex and he got one of the best blow jobs of his life. While in a bar, he notices that the bartender is the same boy. He is dressed more like a man, but still has the soft face and long hair. He follows the boy around silently and realizes that the boy is miserable and feels lonely.

Prince x Prince
QuoteShort Plot Summary:
Your character is new to an all male college. You thought you were accepted in because of your good grades and all the things you'd been involved in at your other school. Quickly, you find out that this isn't so. You find out the reason the school requests their students send a picture with their applications.

Upon getting to the school many of the other male students stare and leer at you. It's uncomfortable. But eventually you find your way to your dorm room and find out that your roommate is a cross dresser, but not by choice. He was picked for the school for the same reason you were. Because you could look good in a dress and you have a pretty face. Your grades didn't matter, you could of just sent in a picture and got in. At first you're angry and want to leave, but your roommate convinces you other wise.

You soon realize that there are many perks to being forced to cross dress in this school and you find out why they make them do it. In an all boys school things can get pretty lonely. So the school board allows two boys to be picked out to be the school's Princes. They wear beautiful dresses all day, cheer at sport gatherings, and pose for the school calendar. As payment for doing this, the school will pay their tuition all four years of the college for any classes they want to take and they will pay for all their food and school supplies. And if the prince finds the payment good enough, he'll even do a private strip session for some of the other students...that's one thing the school board doesn't know about.

The reason why you're a new prince and your roommate is in his second year is because the former prince transferred to a new school. Now it is your job to take over and the older prince's job to teach you how to do everything.

****NOTES: Yes I took some of the idea from the manga Princess Princess, but I've never actually read it or seen it. I just know it's about boys that are made to cross dress at an all boys collage.

Merman x Human Male
QuoteShort Plot Idea:

It's your wedding night. And not a very happy one for you. You didn't want to be married at all. You're gay and the only reason you got married is because it was family tradition for you to have an arranged marriage. No one knows you're gay other than yourself.

While leaning against the railing of your honeymoon boat you see a boy in the water. His hair is colored like a rainbow in the moon light, but something seems even more odd about him. You could swear he had a fish tail and some kind of fins coming out from the hair where his ears should of been. As you look closer, you lose your balance and fall over board. Before you black out, you swear you saw this strange boy coming towards you and lifting you out of the water.

Over the next few weeks your family has finally calmed down about the near death experience you had. No one believes your reasoning for falling out of the boat. Most think that you got scared from the wedding and tried to kill yourself and think you should feel lucky that you got washed ashore unharmed.

A year passes and you've spent nearly every day, for at least an hour, at the beach and on a boat looking for this creature to prove you are not crazy. Then finally, one day, you see that rainbow colored hair and dive into the water after it. You even remembered to bring a tranquilizer. You were bound to prove yourself. And you do. As soon as you spot the fish boy trying to swim away, you shoot the tranquilizer and drag the boy ashore with you.

Brothel Boy x Warlord:
QuoteShort Plot Idea:

The war lord is well known for coming into towns, staying a night or two and then burning it down to sell the land to the highest bidder in most cases. If the town is lucky, he will just take a few slaves and items and just tax them. But what makes a town worthy of being saved a painful ending? It's all business. If he can find something in the town that brings in good money, then he'll spare the town. So in essence he is just a very harsh business man. All his men love him as their leader because he is very good about giving out rewards and anything they need to survive and keep happy.

The only problem they have with him is his strange obsession with having male pets. None of them will say it to his face or near him, but it unnerves them that he prefers to sleep with women. They are also unnerved about his harsh criteria in choosing his little pets. They must be virgins, male, and not too easy to dominate. He refuses to take someone to his bed that isn't a virgin, he just won't do it. Though he never keeps them for long. Once the 'pet' is worn out, he sells them to whoever will pay for them. Again, almost everything he does is for profit.

The war lord and his men come to a small, out of the way town where the main business is a brothel. The war lord, having not taken a pet in a year or so decides that if there is anything worth his liking in the brothel, then he'll let the town stay and just tax them. When him and his men go into the brothel, he immediately finds the brothel master and tells him that he is willing to pay any amount for a male virgin if he has one working there.

That's where the brothel boy comes into it. He's still a virgin because in this brothel they make a big deal out of the first times and virgins cost a very high amount. An amount that no one till now has been able to pay for him. Being able to stay a virgin for so long has made the boy a bit cocky though. He feels like since no one can afford him that he can say and do whatever he pleases. He's thin and a bit androgynous because the brothel master thinks that having him thin and such will make more people want to buy him.

Anyways, the war lord pays for him and the boy had thought a woman would be his first time, so he does his best to talk his way out of sleeping with the man. After a few hours of beating around the bush, mind games, and trash talking the war lord has had enough and pretty much just slings his shoulder and decides that if the boy can't be of use to him then he can sell him and since the town has nothing else to offer to him, he burns it down and lets his men raid it.

The war lord, thinking the boy is too cocky for his own good, decides to torment him into submission. He makes the boy sleep next to him every night, teasing him and telling him all the things he could do to him and how roughly he could do those things. He also brings the boy into fights with him and makes him watch people die. Though over time, he stops doing those things and starts to actually ignore the boy and treating him more like one of his men.

The boy, worrying about why the war lord is acting so differently starts to warm up to him once he starts seeing a more human side of the man and that he doesn't actually enjoy the pain he causes, that he is just doing his 'job'.

Prince x Prince
QuoteShort Plot Idea:
Two kingdoms that have been at war for centuries. The current kings want it to end with a marriage. The eldest prince of one is being married off to the only daughter of the other nation. While the princess is away, the other family is invited to a party in their honor. At the party, the other prince is expected to show the soon to be husband of his sister around and be a good host. Now only is he a good host, but he's more than willing to show the other prince around despite the fact that this could ruin the treaty between the two countries.

Naga Male x Human Male
QuoteShort Plot Idea:
A group of researchers are on a mission in the jungles of India. They have been studying the ancient snake gods of these lands and have come here to disprove them or find proof of them. If they don't exist, they want to disprove them. If they are real and no longer exist, they want to prove that they did once exist. If they do exist and are still living, they want to capture one and declare it an endangered species. There is always a group of researchers on these kinds of missions all over the world in search of all sorts of mythical and godly creatures. All of them come back empty handed.

One of the men in the group has been obsessed with snakes since he was a child. Maybe not a sexual obsession, but still obsessed. When they come to these lands, they find many statues in worship and praise of these snake creatures called Nagas. The statues fascinate the young man.

One night, they witness a ritual done for the Naga creatures. The giving of chickens and such for food and protection. The natives tell them that the Nagas will not come, but the chickens will be gone in the morning and their village will always be safe. That night, the young man watches the chickens from afar and sees something moving around the cages. By the time he gets there, the chickens are gone and just a long trail is on the ground. Curious and excited by the chance that the Nagas might be real, he follows it.

He follows it all night, always hearing something far ahead of him and the squawking of the chickens. By day break, he is dirty and covered in leaves and brush. He hears a lot of noise and realizes that he is near some ruins that the villagers protect and will not allow anyone to go near. It's a pyramid created around a large tree. From the inside of one of the many openings to the pyramid, he hears the chickens and then silence.

The need to know causes him to go inside. Once there, he sees a whole system of holes and caves. The large tree is covered in snake skins, all very large and long.  Before he can do anything, he hears something behind him and a flash of snake scales crosses his vision, then his vision goes black.

Twin x Twin x Boy
QuoteShort Plot Idea:
Both boys look almost just alike with minor exceptions, but one is a party goer and one is actually trying to make a life for himself. The party loving twin has many boyfriends and his current one has no respect for himself. He allows the party loving twin to drug him, beat him, rough sex, and mistreats him...but he loves him anyways. The other twin becomes the other male's best friend since he pretty much lives with the twins now. What the boy doesn't know is that the respectful twin is in love with him.

After the boy catches his lover twin with another guy, he breaks up with him. Sadly, he still loves the cold hearted twin and finds himself in the arms of the other twin. The other twin thinks that it's love and doesn't realize that the boy is only with him because he looks like the twin that the boy loves. As he falls deeper in love with the boy, his twin brother starts to drive a wedge between them.

Alien/Demon x Human Prisoner
QuoteShort Plot Idea:
A war was started many years ago when Earth was invaded by creatures now known as Baricks. They are winged monsters of legend. Many knew the myths of creatures called Harpies and other winged demons, what they didn't know was that these myths were fact based. This was not the first time the Baricks had attacked, but this time they were more prepared.

A human manages to injure one of the creatures, but is over taken by the rest of them and taken captive by the injured one. He's to be killed, but the Barick manages to show a little mercy on him for a short period of time. During that time, the human gets to see just how these creatures really are. While barbaric, he sees that they do have some organization to their lives. He even gets to witness their mating rituals, though not in a good way. They don't rape the human, seeing humans as inferior anyways, but he does see that they do have some human qualities. The ability to be mean and outcast their own.

In a fit of rage, the injured Barick releases the human. The male doesn't hesitate to make it back to his own people.

Months later, the human male is in another battle with the creatures and manages to take down the same Barick as he did before. But this time he manages to take the winged monster captive and convinces his people to show mercy since mercy was shown to him.

Eventually the Barick would join the humans, but only because of his affections towards the human male.

***NOTES: Baricks are creatures that I created for a story I'm writing. The story is on hold for now and I enjoy using them in roleplays. That's why I always play them. They are humanoid type creatures, but very unbalanced. Walking is a challenge for them because of their wing sizes. Their bodies were not created for walking, so they prefer to fly and are rather clumsy on their feet. For more specific specs on them please PM me. ^_^

Vampire x Poor Artist
QuoteShort Idea Plot:
A modern city filled with lights and sounds. The rich stay off the streets and keep to their art galleries and beautiful homes. One man owns the largest art gallery and hosts wonderful parties. No one knows much about him, but they do know that all his paintings are of one person. Always the same man in the paintings. The owner won't say who it is though.

The truth is that the owner is a vampire and the man in the paintings is his former lover. The man had begged him to be turned, but he could never do it. Instead he watched his lover die. So since then, he finds painters to make more paintings with the image of his lover in it. That way he could always look at him.

While looking for a new artist, he comes upon a homeless man living out of a car. The man looks almost just like his former lover. He convinces the man to come back to his place with promises of money and food. Once there, he finds out that the man is a painter. He spends his days watching the man paint and draw. He keeps him in his house and finally one day he can't take it anymore. He reviles to the artist what he really is and tells him about his former lover.

***NOTES: I rarely do vampire roleplays cause most people don't understand vampires. So when I do a vampire roleplay, I play the vampire. No exceptions. PM me for my vampire rules.

Homosexual Male x Straight Male
QuoteShort Plot Idea:
The morning after a big college Halloween party can bring a lot of surprises. For one boy it brought the love of his heart into bed with him. For another it brought a shocking morning of being in bed with another guy. The gay male remembers everything and even the other's confession of love. But the seemingly straight male doesn't remember much and runs out scared.

The gay male feels ashamed of himself for believing that what they did meant something. Sadly, it makes him want the other male even more. To the point of nearly stalking him.

Djinn x Desert Prince
QuoteShort Plot Idea:
What happens when a prince is granted the honor of his Gods and given a Djinn of his own? The prince isn't sure what to do with the creature at first. It's nothing like the rude and brutal Djinns that he'd seen other people have. This one is actually kind and doesn't try to make all of his wishes go badly. He soon realizes that he can do anything he wants with this creature. He can make any wish he wants, he can have his way with any one that he wants to with a few simple words, and he can even have all the freedoms he couldn't have before because of being a prince.

***NOTES: This one needs a lot of work. You can still PM me about it.

Bookworm/Computer Geek x Jock/Outdoors Guy
QuoteShort Plot Idea:
Set in an average college with two freshmen boys. My character would be kind of the computer geek, but not the kind that sits on a computer playing games all day and never goes out into the sun light and blushes anytime someone talks to him. He's quite, but not because he's shy. He's quite because he believes that talking should only be done when it's for something important. He can take apart and put a computer back together and have it running in less than two hours when it started as a pile of parts with no OS running on it at all. As most kids in high school, he thought he knew what he wanted and all that junk, but once he was forced to be a freshman again in college he found it rather intimidating.

The character playing his opposite would he a more jock type, though like him he is not the stereotyped one that lives for his sport and barely knows how to read. He's smart and knows what he's talking about most of the time. While his body does make him seem a bit like a normal jock, he doesn't tend to go out and get smashed or anything every night, he liked to take care of his body, not ruin it. Him like the other character thought he knew what was best for him and thought he knew what he wanted by the end of high school till he was forced into being a freshman again in college.

The two of them end up being room mates and since both of them have self-knowing personalities, they tend to butt heads a lot over what should be done with their shared space. Mainly just simple things like when lights out should be, music, people brought into the room, people staying over...things like that. Neither of them really have the tormented past, but they do have some sad stories and during their fights they both tend to lose themselves in their emotions, even if the fights are over simple things. Eventually they start to seek help in each other since both of them have something to offer. The computer boy can help out with keeping things organized and with classes, while the jock boy can help out with helping him to make friends and things like that. Very simple things, eventually, they start to become friends and start to open up more to each other.

After time, they start to grow even closer as more than friends, even if it freaks one of them out (one knows his preference and the other is confused/experimenting).

***NOTES:
Instead of them growing close over time, one of them could walk in on the other with another guy at some point and that's how the experimenting for the other one begins. I can go either way. ^^

River Spirit x Human Male (Not sure of any special expectations)
QuoteShort Plot Idea:
You came to clean up my shore line everyday. You loved swimming in my flowing waters. I watched you grow up from a child to an adult. You always took care of me when no one else cared. You're the only one of your kind that seems pleasant. So why do you seem so sad today? You're crying. I've never seen this emotion on a human before. I wish to hold you and make you stop crying.

The peaceful river spirit watches the human boy cry on the docks, not know why he's in tears. Then the boy falls into the water and becomes stuck in some river plants. He'll die if the spirit doesn't do something. It goes against everything the spirit has been taught and knows, but he does it any way. He interferes. He takes his human form and pulls the boy to the safety of the shore.

When the boy wakes, he sees a beautiful man above him with long blue hair and bluish tinted skin and lips. He almost looks like an angel.

College Student x Living Doll (Not Sure what to put as expectations >.<) (I can play either part)
QuoteShort Plot Idea:
In a time like this a company rises to fame. Intelltech. They're job is making robots. Very life like ones at that. They can be programmed to do anything and they can learn. They are restricted from harming a human and from taking a human's life. They will even destroy themselves before harming a human. Each robot is special ordered. Everything from shoe size, height, hair color, and personality chip are set as special order. Most of the chips are standard, like maids and butlers, but they can still learn and have personalities of their own.

Of course there is a very special chip that is only offered to people willing to pay the most money and sign all sorts of legal papers. It's called a S.I. chip. It stands for Sexual Intelligence. The problem with that chip is that it has the same short name as another S.I. chip. This other one is long named Sibling Interest. The Sibling chip is used to adults who want to have another child, but don't want to go through the labor of it. They can order one of these dolls with the Sibling chip and it will be the best brother or sister for their human little one.

The other S.I. chip goes to high buyers. People that want a very special doll to do a very special job. Unlike the other chips, it was not programmed to work all the time. It would only work when activated by whatever the person who ordered it wanted to activate it. Normally just being alone with the doll was enough to activate it for most people. They could be programmed for any fetish and look like anything.

Now, a college boy has an apartment to himself and his parents worry about him. They order him a doll with a Sibling chip in it. Just a standard doll, nothing too special. Just something for the boy to have with him in the apartment, he can clean, cook, and talk. That way their son doesn't get lonely or bored. It's a Christmas present for their son. Anyways, the son is happy for it and is very glad when it arrives. Eagerly opening the box and turning the doll on.

Not until it's too late does the boy realize that the doll was programmed with the wrong chip. Instead of the Sibling chip, there was a screw up and he got one with a Sexual chip in it. He doesn't have the heart to send it back to the factory, knowing they will destroy the doll for their own mistake. After all, the doll seems to life like and seems to care about him a lot. Only problem is that the chip was programmed for dominance. It lacks the rule of not being able to harm a human.

After a few nights of fending himself off from the doll by inviting friends over and having them sleep over, he eventually gets caught and the doll excites him in a way that scares him.

***NOTE: It doesn't have to be a dominate fetish, the doll could be submissive too and the owner can't help but get turned on  by it's begging and offering.

Grave Robbing Doctor x Male Thief [Bondage][Slight Slavery][Violation ex: rape]
QuoteShort Plot Idea:
Two men live seemingly normal lives, but at night they conflict each other and don't even know it. One makes his living by healing the sick of the town from a deadly disease that has been spreading all over the countryside. The other makes his living off of selling pricey objects to the rich of the town from a small cart that he owns near his family estate. At night the younger male closes up his cart and runs home to have dinner with his family that sits and complains all night about how he hasn't got married yet. Though once he manages to get into his room to go to sleep, he changes his clothes and sneaks out of the house to go collect some new items to sell in his shop. He does this by breaking into people’s homes that he knows are out of town and cleaning them out, making sure to sell those items while that family is not around. He’s very organized.

The town doctor is a sweet man. Not old, but not too young. He keeps to himself most of the time, just doing his job. Everyone in the town comes to him to get cures and medicine. Though little is known of him. He has no wife, children, or any family that ever comes to see him and at night a candle is always seen burning for hours after dark. What he's doing no one but him knows till the young theif starts sticking his nose around after seeing the doctor in the graveyard late one night. The truth is that the doctor is stealing the bodies. Sure, there is a medical reason to study the victims of the disease, but he also takes a strange comfort in being around the dead. Problem is that he can only study what happens after the people die from the illness, what he wants is a live subject.

While poking around to see what's going on, the younger male sees the doctor burying a body in his back yard, it’s the body of a friend of his that died months ago. He tries to fight the doctor, but isn’t a match physically for the slightly older male. The doctor is able to take down the younger male simply by injecting him with a sleeping agent and with a little physical force. He finds himself stuck in some sort of under ground mausoleum where the doctor decides that the boy is a good subject since he is of an average age and healthy for the moment.

As time goes by, the doctor starts to get annoyed since the illness he is trying to infect the boy with doesn't seem to be working. He knows it's because the boy spends his nights around it and might have a higher immunity towards it. Through this, the boy doesn't hate the doctor, surprisingly, he understands what the doctor is trying to do. That doesn't mean he just lays there and takes it. Any chance he gets he kicks and punches, yells out things he knows are inappropriate and the like.

Over time, they grow some kind of twisted relationship out of it. One involving disease, drugs, hate, and pain.

Twin x Twin
QuoteShort Plot Idea:
Twin brothers going up very closely together and having no secrets from each other. They finally move off on their own and get an apartment together away from their family, that way they can start their lives. One of the brothers starting to notice that the other isn't speaking to him as much anymore, hiding out in his bedroom more, and wearing thicker clothing. He becomes very worried for his twin brother, even scared that he's doing drugs or something. So breaks into his bedroom one day to find anything. He finds something.

Hormones and vitamins. After doing some research, he realizes that his brother is taking estrogen pills and that his computer has a lot of information about men changing to women. Angered, not at the fact that his brother is doing this, but at the fact that he's been hiding it from him. He also finds himself a little attracted to the thought. Now that he has this information, he feels a little more attracted to the idea.

He confronts his brother about the secret and they start a very sexual relationship. The feminine brother likes the idea and actually starts to fall for his twin brother. The other one just uses him as a sex object, because as much as he hates to admit it, he does like men. Sleeping with his brother this way allows him to deny liking men, while still being able to sleep with one. He even goes as far as to start buying his brother dresses and skirts. The other thinking that they are just nice token of his love.

Doctor x Patient
QuoteShort Plot Idea:
Any doctor that has to deal with mental patients knows how stressful it can be. Having to deal with patients attacking him, yelling, talking to people that aren't there, twitching, clawing at bugs that aren't there, and just generally annoying. So how's a man to relax after a day like that? Why not find a patient with a tight backside and bring him home? Take his frustrations out on the patient? No one would believe a crazy person after all, right? They'd just think he was trying to get out of there, right?

The doctor gets to meet a new patient. A young man. Just in his mid to late twenties. Average height. Soft hair. Deep eyes that stare into nothingness. And best of all...a nice, firm backside. Slender wrists, perfect for being tied to a bed. Softly rounded hips, great for gripping on. Only problem is that he's a bit crazy. Never stopped the doctor before though.

***NOTE***
The mental disorder of the patient is up to the one who plays that character. This roleplay doesn't have to be NonCon! The character could be a Nympho for all I care. Just try to pick something that isn't going to cause the character to become a vegetable for half the roleplay, but it does have to be something that he'd have to be in a hospital for.

Human Warlord x Elf Prince
QuoteShort Plot Idea:
The Elven prince awakes from a horrible night and finds himself chained to the end of a large bed. The memories of the night before worry him. His uncle had come into the palace and killed his mother and father. Lead a revolution against his family and given his own nephew to a human fighter. The prince had seen this human around his uncle a lot as of late. A blood thirsty man that was known for convincing young, male elves to his bedroom. It seemed that the human had given his uncle mercenaries in exchange for a few things. Land, money, power, and the elven prince.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Jag

Taken Plots!!!

Younger Brother x Older Brother's Best Friend Taken by Ryven
QuoteShort Plot Idea:
Big brother his coming home from college and instead of being a girlfriend he's bringing a guy friend with him. Neither of them really explain why, but the truth is that the older brother felt sorry for his dorm mate because he had no family to go home to. They're not really friends, but more of just people that happen to room together. Both are very different and pretty much just stay out of each other's way.

Big brother thought he could just pass his dorm mate off on his younger brother who just graduated from high school and had his 19th birthday a few months ago. After all, he wants to go out with his friends and party, not be stuck at home with this guy. He figured they would have a lot in common, but his little brother seems just as stand offish to the friend as he is.

After a while, the guest finds himself alone in the house with the younger brother. He tries to get along with him, but the slightly younger male seems to have no interest in him. Sulking, he heads to the guest room and just settles down to sleep. No one sees him for a few days and the younger brother starts to worry and becomes angry at his older brother for not taking care of the guest that he'd brought home. The older brother just shrugs it off and the younger one goes to check on the man and just finds him laying on the bed, staring at the wall. After that, he feels sorry for him. Realizing that him and his brother aren't friends and that the poor guy is all alone.

Prince x Prince Arranged Marriage Taken by Eden.
QuoteShort Plot Idea:
Four nations of elements. Fire, Earth, Water, and Air. Normally they all trade peacefully between each other since each has it's own special qualities to offer. Fire is a very metallic nation, living on a large volcanic continent and making most of the world's metal weapons and such. Earth is a more natural place, they are miners and hard workers. Water is a nation of people that are generally not even on their continent but normally found on boats and fishing. Air are very spiritual people that live on a purely mountain continent.

The people of each of these elements are generally just like they should be. Fires are stubborn and strict. Water is very emotional. Air is hard to keep track of and don't bother many. And Earth are hard working and stuck in their ways.

The Earth nation comes under new rule and this new ruler thinks that the four elements should all come under one ruler. Him. This of course begins a war. Alliances are made through marriages in families and such to prove trust and loyalty. The two Water princesses are given husbands from the Air nation and the Air nation's princess was to marry the Fire prince. A bad thing happens though. The Fire prince throws a fit upon meeting her and proclaims that he's not interested in women and will only marry a man. The Fire king and Water King decide that since the water people have a second prince that the two should get married for pure political reasons. The water prince doesn't complain cause he knows it's for a good reason.

The water prince, my character, is the average water person. He's quite, proper, and doesn't mind speaking his thoughts when asked to. He's not shy, he's just not a very outgoing person. The fire prince is stubborn, strong, and very honor oriented.

One of the reasons the fire prince agrees to the marriage is because he can only go into battle if he is a 'man'. Since there are no laws stating that marriage can only be between a man and a woman, this marriage counts.

The water prince tries to be affectionate and kind to the other prince, but he just wants the marriage and to fight. A few days after the wedding, the fire prince leaves to fight. A year later, he comes home and finds that he kinds of misses the affection the other tried to give once he sees all his warrior friends being greeted by their wives and children and he has no one around. So he attempts to apologize to his husband and win back that affection while running between being home and out on the battlefield.

Jag

Jag

Updated: 12/10/2008

Added Plot: Grave Robbing Doctor x Curious Guy/Theif

2 spots still open.

Jag

Jag

Jag

Jag

Jag

Update:

Twins Plot- Pending (someone has asked for it and we're talking it over).

Jag

Update:

Twin plot taken.

2 plots still open for the playing.

Jag

Updated:

New Plot: Human Warlord x Elf Prince

Jag

Jag

Jag

Jag

Jag

Update:

Another New Plot Added.

Doctor x Patient Plot Taken.

Jag

Update:

Elf Prince Plot taken and Merman plot is pending.

You know, if people want to talk to me in here about my plots...I wouldn't mind. Just PM me if you want to actually roleplay or want to ask/stuff over PG-13 about the roleplays.

Jag

Jag

Jag

Update:

New plot

Prince x Prince (I'm on a roll today with plots. Woot!)

Jag

Jag

Update:

Merman plot taken and Assassin plot taken.

Jag

I'm back from my holiday trip! And still wanting more roleplays!

Jag

Jag