Medieval virinity (Female looking for 3-6 Males)

Started by crazysexydarkside, October 07, 2010, 10:59:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazysexydarkside

It is a medieval society where a girl cannot marry until she is properly "opened". No man will have anything to do with a girl who is still a virgin. Parents, typically mothers, take their daughters to group of men who are known as the "Openers", chosen for thier skill, and pay a sum of gold for their services. These men are between the ages of 19 and 25. Girls are usually taken and left for the night between the ages of 18 and 22.

TheVillain

My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

crazysexydarkside

Okay I have to wait for at least two more to join and then we can all talk about how to do it

TheGlyphstone

Might be interested. Would it be a one-shot scene for a single girl's "opening", or a continuing story with a succession of girls?

Wolfy

TheVillain

I'm glad you two showed up, because I'm starting to have second thoughts. Nothing against anyone involved, just that I have enough trouble keeping up with my posting as is.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

crazysexydarkside

Well I'm glad your all here. I think that it would be one girl at a time but I will play different girls through out so there could be variety. So to start this off I will make a post that will begin the RP. If you want to move this to one of the other forums let me know and we will move it.

Mia was the first of her friends that had reached the age that her mother would present her to the Openers. She was worried but she knew it was tradition. When her mother came home one day she said that she had made the arrangements and that the ceremony would take place. Mia was told to just cover up in a cloak in order to make her appearance to in front of them. That night her mother walked her to the stone building that the Openers called home. The mother knocked on the door and turned to her daughter. You have to stay the night, you want a husband they are the ones that you need to see first." Mia waited at the big wooden door for entry.

TheVillain

There's other forums, I think this would go in the "Light Human" section.

TheGlyphstone

Yup - you should open an IC thread in Light Human Small Groups.

Zerataku

TheVillain

Bah, I'll stick around. 2 Ladies? Huh, how can we work that in?

TheGlyphstone

One at a time is probably the best thing. Have CSDS's character have her 'night' scene, then the next girl's turn? Or, if we get enough male players to have multiple 'teams' of Openers, it'd allow for simultaneous scenes. I'd go with the single group and 'customers' in succession though.

crazysexydarkside

well my idea was one girl at a time so if your still interested I have already posted the link please start posting

DKDBSD

Interesting. I could play an openner and one of the unopenned girls if you want. That sounds so wrong. :/

Also if it's ok I can post now.

TheGlyphstone

Well, we do need one more male for the current scene, as there are currently two.

DKDBSD

As you've given me a fairly good method of entry I'll enter now. I'll assume it's early evening.

TheVillain

Yeah, with my slow posting schedule holding you all back isn't fair. Thanks for considering me though.

DKDBSD

I hope my post isn't to brief. Erm surely this one would be good with quite a few characters any ways.

crazysexydarkside