The Farm (NC-Human, maybe Extreme)

Started by ivygrowth, June 09, 2011, 05:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omfgSarah

I'm interested. :]
I'll play a male or female slave, really makes no difference to me.
So if anyone has a preference, let me know. :]
Ons&Offs

11/19: Sorry all, having a totally hectic week! I will work on posts for everyone ASAP!
[Posting order; Mr Badguy, Mr Thorne, Wabisuke, Google, Phoenix]

Bloody Rose

Rog the Rake

Greetings and Many Thanks Dear Ivygrowth,

When I get home I will work up Dirk..

But I feel that if there are still ladies who are thinking about joining, (or any ladies already here who have not as yet placed your character into the mix). I should state now that Dirk will be looking for a young female Asian Doxxie ... when I say young we are talking sixteen to nineteen. Anything older and they would require to much retraining. Now this is not to say that he will not take a look at what else there is to sample.. but for the 'coin' he has invested he did na think it was too much to ask.

So having said that.. I would hope that a few of the ladies here will take mi words to heart and toss off a character or two for him to lay bids on. *Smiles* I would also have it know that Dirk will be a hard Master to serve if ya have da not have a civil tongue, but in time should you come to please him then .. he to could grow fond of ya.. *winks* but it will take time.. yes in deed it will take time...

Rog the Rake..

Dirks addage from times of old.. 'If ya spare the rod ya spoil the child, so to it is with woman, a firm hand ya must have a very firm hand indeed for they should know there place and that place is on there knees at the foot of there man!'

**sub note the views expressed above are that of a fictional character in one part of a very troubled mind, they are not meant to represent the mind on whole and should only be taken into consideration for the purpose of this tread and any thread that the character Dirk T. Struan is used. Thank You.. **

ivygrowth

If people are interested in playing, please post in: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=109845.0

I am not aiming for specific genders or such, and don't have any limit on players, so play what you want and hopefully we can find a partner for you.  :-)

We are currently at 4 slaves (all female) and 3 owners (2 female, 1 male) so far I believe.  At least posted. 

I will try to get the auction thread started in a day or two. 

js207

I'd love to be involved as well please. If it fits in OK, I would like to be a newly-modified shemale - a male sub, suddenly betrayed and drugged by his/her Mistress who decided to take their relationship to a whole new level. Probably not auction, but sent to the notorious Farm for training and perhaps some of the modifications ordered.

nishi

I am sorry, I underestimated the time I need to write a post, and overestimated my free time to do that. So I will have to withdraw from this game. Sorry for any inconvinience caused

ivygrowth

Quote from: js207 on June 16, 2011, 04:39:03 PM
I'd love to be involved as well please. If it fits in OK, I would like to be a newly-modified shemale - a male sub, suddenly betrayed and drugged by his/her Mistress who decided to take their relationship to a whole new level. Probably not auction, but sent to the notorious Farm for training and perhaps some of the modifications ordered.

If you would like to join, please post a character in the thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=109845.0

However, I don't know if any owners want a shemale or not, and any slaves at the Farm would need to be auctioned. 

Quote from: anisha on June 16, 2011, 04:40:28 PM
I am sorry, I underestimated the time I need to write a post, and overestimated my free time to do that. So I will have to withdraw from this game. Sorry for any inconvinience caused

Okay, thank you for your interest and good luck in your future roleplaying.  :-)

ivygrowth

The first post is up.  Owners can just post themselves in the crowd, their arrival, chatting, whatever.  Slaves should post their number (starting at 1, increasing by 1 for each additional slave.  So the first person to post their slave would take 1, the second 2, etc.).  Along with the number, post as the auctioneer providing information on your slave (background, age, etc).  Once everyone has posted, I will start the auction itself. 

Example.  "Slave 1 is a 29 year old woman.  She is from Australia, and was acquired during her vacation to Mexico."  Though feel free to provide more detail, that would just be the basic bit required for your post. 

Auction Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=109846.0
OOC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=109847.0