News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

sitting here in the softest lavender sleep tank ever thinking the poor lady had no chance compared to the masterful flirts here  ;)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

RP7466

I guess i should have taken that into consideration, (hey i must be sobering up, my typing improved :D) Her flirting compaired to you guys' flirting is like compairing john elway to... well no comparison. :D

Black boxer briefs.
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

TheLegionary

My jogging outfit: Nike blue shorts, a white dri-fit T-shirt, white socks, Adidas white snickers.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: RP7466 on March 27, 2011, 03:19:58 AM
I guess i should have taken that into consideration, (hey i must be sobering up, my typing improved :D) Her flirting compaired to you guys' flirting is like compairing john elway to... well no comparison. :D

Black boxer briefs.

Maybe the RL you is slightly overwhelming? :-)

Hope you had a nice run TL.

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Beguile's Mistress

That's a beautiful dress Michi.

TheLegionary

I could not agree more, Michi!

From my side, I have just come back from running and I am wearing nothing else - everything is so dirty!

Kitsunetsuki

my favourite robe...getting ready for bed *yawn*
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Acid Lips

My hubbies boxers shorts, nothing else

ShadowRaven4d4

this thread.....is interesting...to put it safely...lol.

Black shirt with a chest pocket, dark blue jeans, and white socks. =P

RP7466

White boxer briefs, blue jeans, a sage colored long underwear textured shirt, brown shoes, and a brown belt.
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Belle33

a long flowing skirt with a abstract floral print, an soft turquoise appliqued tank top, copper colored leather thongs (shoes), pink toes nails today

Ophan

TheLegionary

Quote from: Kit on March 27, 2011, 11:28:12 PM
my favourite robe...getting ready for bed *yawn*

Very sexy, Kit!

Quote from: Belle33 on March 28, 2011, 11:50:40 AM
a long flowing skirt with a abstract floral print, an soft turquoise appliqued tank top, copper colored leather thongs (shoes), pink toes nails today

I can feel you are in a good mood today! And ready to seduce someone, Belle33! I wish I were your victim!

Here, I am wearing the usual...the only odd detail is a Kenneth Cole tie, which is blue. Why odd? I do not like the colour for a tie.

Beguile's Mistress

Slim-fitting dress with a high-waisted black skirt and a white top that has cap sleeves and a slit opening in front, sheer black stockings and black platform heels along with gold bangle bracelets and gold earrings.

Autumn52

I am wearing a pair of yoga pants that are lined and very warm, they are a little big but comfortable. I am also wearing a purple and blue long sleeved tee shirt, it is purple with hippie style blue flowers one it. I have on 3 pair of socks, yes my feet are cold, and that is it. Comfort and yet stylish too. *Giggles*

I am quite sure that slouch of the month magazine will ask me to pose for them any day now. *giggles*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

RP7466

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on March 28, 2011, 01:00:04 PM
Slim-fitting dress with a high-waisted black skirt and a white top that has cap sleeves and a slit opening in front, sheer black stockings and black platform heels along with gold bangle bracelets and gold earrings.

Nice, you sure know how to get a guy thinkin'.

I am looking forward to the nice weather and a post from beguile involving a sun dress. Sounds lame but I always thought there was something incredibly sexy about a woman in a sundress, maybe carrying a pitcher of suntea.

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Ophan

A nice pair of jeans with the bottems rolled up, a long yet dressy cut sleeve shirt with matching belt, black and red matching bra and thong.

Cassiopeia

Dark wash boot cut jeans and my Wonder Woman teeshirt which really compliments my red polish ^_^

RP7466

jeans, black boxer briefs, brown shoes, brown belt and a dark green long sleeved shirt rolled up around my forarms.

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Anesa

blue jeans, orange sweater, blue bra and *peeks to see*  hot pink undies.... navy socks

Autumn52

I am wearing a black pair of sweat pants on-top of a blue pair of yoga pants. Yes you heard right I'm wearing two pair of pants. (no undies at least)
I also am wearing three pair of socks, one pair that has blue sparkly flowers, one pair that has Winnie the pooh and one pair that has Tweety bird.
Now to complete this ensemble I am wearing a black sweat shirt that has the neck cut out so that it is to big. Enjoy the giggles I know I do each time I see myself in the mirror.  ::)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Beguile's Mistress

My post disappeared! 

I'm wearing a black business suit with pencil skirt and a doubled-breasted long-sleeved jacket, a silk tank top with lace edging, sheer black stockings and suede heels.  I added gold earrings for some glamor.

Belle33

Very nice, Beguile's Mistress.

Long, soft black sleep pants with white polka dots scattered about and a hot pint cami. 

Beguile's Mistress

Thank you. :-)

I'm wearing a pale green silk robe right now.